PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk fans

AugustaHibs
06-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Just received a text from a mate saying a massive fight broke out at train station, anyone know what happened?

Famous Fiver
06-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Baird dived and Houston got tore in to the station master!!!

wookie70
06-08-2016, 06:14 PM
2 meat wagons were flying along the M9 towards Falkirk with their blues on when I was driving home. I said to my lad that I hoped there hadn't been any trouble.

ClewsHibs
06-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Take a look at @Granty_10's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Granty_10/status/761986634623676416?s=09

HappyHanlon
06-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Falkirk fans aged between 12-16 challenged fans on platform. It was only when all fans were on train that the bottles, bricks and rocks were lobbed at the train. Actually quite funny

Scott Allan Key
06-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Falkirk fans aged between 12-16 challenged fans on platform. It was only when all fans were on train that the bottles, bricks and rocks were lobbed at the train. Actually quite funny

Must've been a right laugh.

Pretty Boy
06-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Take a look at @Granty_10's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Granty_10/status/761986634623676416?s=09

Sone good dancing there.

cleanyman
06-08-2016, 06:25 PM

Ooooft.

I see the guy wearing the green at games regularly.

The guy is well into his 40s..why get involved.

SteveHFC
06-08-2016, 06:26 PM

Seen some of them while walking to the ground.

Heisenberg
06-08-2016, 06:27 PM
What a bunch of wee wallopers. Good on anyone who stood up to them.

johnbc70
06-08-2016, 06:27 PM
It looked like at one point they were fighting each other.

Pete
06-08-2016, 06:30 PM
The guys in grey trackie bottoms and rucksacks just spoil it for everyone. At least the stone island guys make the effort.

LustForLeith
06-08-2016, 06:31 PM
It looked like at one point they were fighting each other.

That's what I thought. There's a guy with his hood up who goes flying towards what appears to be Hibs fans then gets stuck into a Falkirk fan.

Glory hunter.

matty_f
The guy that decks himself...:faf:

What a bunch of fannies.

SlickShoes
Ooooft.

If someone attacked me getting on a train I'd be involved as well. If you are any age and starting **** like this you are an idiot, but you can't blame people too much for retaliating.

Pretty Boy
06-08-2016, 06:36 PM
The guys in grey trackie bottoms and rucksacks just spoil it for everyone. At least the stone island guys make the effort.

The kind of creeps who walk about with their hands down the front of said trackie bottoms clawing at their own baws.

Nae class.

Finn2015
06-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Walking back there was a bit of pavement dancing then a police can be came and they all ran away. I think one of the cops was disappointed, he thought he was robocop

essexhibee
06-08-2016, 06:44 PM
That's so cringeworthy from all involved. Dunno why older bloke would have got involved with bunch spotty chav teenagers. Then the teenagers knocking themselves out and taking on a couple guys whilst being in a massive group. And the picking up of a cone 🙈 All round Embarassing.

BoomtownHibees
06-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Ooooft.

He's one of the instigators of the bother at Dumbarton last year

pacorosssco
06-08-2016, 06:48 PM
That's so cringeworthy from all involved. Dunno why older bloke would have got involved with bunch spotty chav teenagers. Then the teenagers knocking themselves out and taking on a couple guys whilst being in a massive group. And the picking up of a cone 🙈 All round Embarassing.

facts first . we dont know what before .what if spat on . hit before. always two sides. not great viewing though

johnbc70
06-08-2016, 06:52 PM
The kind of creeps who walk about with their hands down the front of said trackie bottoms clawing at their own baws.

Nae class.
I have seen some weirdos doing that, is there a reason for it? Always thought it was a bit strange especially when walking past kids etc.

Iggy Pope
06-08-2016, 06:58 PM

Looked to me as if all he was doing was scattering a bunch of annoying wee scrotes.

matty_f
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Looked to me as if all he was doing was scattering a bunch of annoying wee scrotes.

:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
06-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Falkirk young team attacked Hibs fans first, guys defending themselves.....

GreenCastle
06-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Cringe - should be pretty easy to identify the troublemakers from the video.

CB_NO3
06-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Well done the boy in green IMO

The Captain....
06-08-2016, 07:22 PM
What a bunch of wee tramps...I'll make an educated guess that they'll be nowhere to be seen in Edinburgh when we play them at ER.

Some absolute comedy moments in that video.:tee hee::tee hee:

#FromTheCapital
06-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Cringe

Kojock
06-08-2016, 07:52 PM

Nobody was praising him when he was trying to fight with Hibs fans at Dumbarton last season.

Harpandcastle
06-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Nobody was praising him when he was trying to fight with Hibs fans at Dumbarton last season.

What does that matter?

Kojock
06-08-2016, 08:08 PM
What does that matter?

It doesn't really matter to me that a grown man is trying to fight with some silly wee boys and that the same guy was trying to fight with the Hibs fans at Dumbarton last season. So what's your point ??

Harpandcastle
06-08-2016, 08:15 PM
It doesn't really matter to me that a grown man is trying to fight with some silly wee boys and that the same guy was trying to fight with the Hibs fans at Dumbarton last season. So what's your point ??

By all accounts the silly wee boys were trying to take a liberty and the guy stood up to them. Fair enough that in my book. Whether people have had an issue with him previously doesn't matter to me.

Baldy Foghorn
06-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Hibs fan in white was on ground, then got kicked in face. Hence why some Hibs fans took exception

jax67
06-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Daily record headline:- Poor Falkirk fans trying to get the train back to Ibrox are set upon by vile pitch invading player assaulting Hibs thugs.

SouthMoroccoStu
06-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Cringe - should be pretty easy to identify the troublemakers from the video.

West coast of Scotland fans without bus fare

007 Mickey Weir
06-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Daily record headline:- Poor Falkirk fans trying to get the train back to Ibrox are set upon by vile pitch invading player assaulting Hibs thugs.

Brilliant!

Barney McGrew
06-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Looks like there will be a few people in Falkirk getting the five o clock knock sometime next week.

At least the Police will know they'll be at home when they get there since it's the school holidays :cb

AgentDaleCooper
06-08-2016, 08:27 PM

yeah, and well done to the rangers fans who ran on to fight at hampden :aok:

nah. every single person in the footage is a complete fanny and has comprehensively embarrassed, at the very least, themselves. absolutely nothing gained by getting involved, unless you buy into all the 'can't let them get away with that'/'standing up to them' kind of neanderthal idiotic crap.

JOD
06-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Yep seen the whole thing. Live in Falkirk and was out walking my dogs. Totally unprovoked attack.

First of all the yobs waited until the train pulled up and the Hibs fans were boarding a typical coward's way.

Feart to do it before that in case the total hibs fans took up their challenge. Hoped to isolate any of the Hibs

who came out of train on their own. I also thought several of them were well over 18 btw.

One thing not mentioned was during all this was the full rendition of the billy boys Fenian Blood and all that bile

I complained to the Police about lack of presence and was told it was a matter for the Transport Police as it
happened in the station.

I really despair sometimes !!

I wish I had my phone on me as I would have filmed it and I would encourage anyone who has pictures to report the
incident to the Police as had been done with our support after the Cup Final.

Kojock
06-08-2016, 08:29 PM
By all accounts the silly wee boys were trying to take a liberty and the guy stood up to them. Fair enough that in my book. Whether people have had an issue with him previously doesn't matter to me.

Statement from Jim Traynor to follow shortly.

AgentDaleCooper

yeah, thank **** he stood up to them, where would we be now if he hadn't! it's people like him that hold society together :aok:

Iggy Pope

If I'm honest, I'm buggered if I see your point. If it doesn't matter to you let it lie. I sat right behind this fellah at that Dumbarton game and it was certainly not his finest hour. I've seen him at lots of games since without a repeat. He sat two rows in front of me on the flight back from Copenhagen and was as well behaved as anyone. He has scattered a crowd of irritating fannies here some of whom were APPARENTLY on the point of causing some damage to fellow Hibbies and it looks from the evidence that he deserves a bit of credit. Not a medal. Just a bit of credit.

Carheenlea
06-08-2016, 08:32 PM
What does that matter?

It does if like me, you had to sit directly behind him and his moronic mates at that game.

Kojock
06-08-2016, 08:40 PM
If I'm honest, I'm buggered if I see your point. If it doesn't matter to you let it lie. I sat right behind this fellah at that Dumbarton game and it was certainly not his finest hour. I've seen him at lots of games since without a repeat. He sat two rows in front of me on the flight back from Copenhagen and was as well behaved as anyone. He has scattered a crowd of irritating fannies here some of whom were APPARENTLY on the point of causing some damage to fellow Hibbies and it looks from the evidence that he deserves a bit of credit. Not a medal. Just a bit of credit.

From zero to hero, what a guy.

Iggy Pope
06-08-2016, 08:44 PM
From zero to hero, what a guy.

Maybe the fellah getting a kicking in the first frame of the video will agree with that.

Callum7
06-08-2016, 08:46 PM
:greengrin https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWfECgbcjG4

Finn2015
06-08-2016, 08:49 PM
shame Francis begbie wasn't there, he'd have battered them

Mr White
06-08-2016, 08:50 PM

:hilarious

HFC07
06-08-2016, 08:53 PM

Ha ha 👍🏼

Scottie
06-08-2016, 08:55 PM
:greengrin Love the music Callum

Baader
06-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Hard men eh?! :faf:

My favourite is the 'come on then' gesture while you're actually backing away. Good one that.

Carheenlea
06-08-2016, 09:05 PM
When did the phrase "taking liberties" become popular in hooligan chat? A poster used it further back in the thread and always seems to crop up in any discussions like this. Never really hear it anywhere else!

Iggy Pope
06-08-2016, 09:10 PM
When did the phrase "taking liberties" become popular in hooligan chat? A poster used it further back in the thread and always seems to crop up in any discussions like this. Never really hear it anywhere else!

Sad to say but the removal of folks liberties is common place these days.

Ilovehibs
06-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Hope the young Hibs lad in the green trackie top who is seen running out the station and looking like he was trying to see a way back in through the young neds got on OK.

Hope he didn't get left on his own after the train left. Those cowardly wee muppets look just the sort to turn on one lad.

AgentDaleCooper
06-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Sad to say but the removal of folks liberties is common place these days.

In the context of this conversation, what on earth are you talking about?

staunchhibby
06-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Is this the same guy who started trouble while queing to get into the game in Bronby and tried to start up again in the stadium

Iggy Pope
06-08-2016, 09:29 PM
In the context of this conversation, what on earth are you talking about?

Simply replying to your man who suggested he didn't hear much talk about removal of liberty. These days. The fellah getting turned over looked like he might've been getting his removed. Today. That's what I'm talking about. And I'm well within context, ta.

trev the hat
06-08-2016, 09:45 PM

Too funny 😂😂😂

CB_NO3
06-08-2016, 09:48 PM
He was being a pest that day tbf, but seems this time he was well within his right to smack the wee Falkirk boys.

HibeeMassive
06-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Is this the same guy who started trouble while queing to get into the game in Bronby and tried to start up again in the stadium

Dont think so mate. The guy in Brondby was Burberry clad and no colours type - I'm pretty sure it wasn't him. (Appreciate he would have changed clothes since Brondby though :greengrin)

Leith Green
06-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Looked to me like 20 young falkirk lads just got embarresed by 2 hibs fans. Even funnier that it was filmed for everyone to see them ****ting their pants. They must be embarresed watching that 😂

tamig
06-08-2016, 09:57 PM

Lol. Superb! 😂

Topographic Hibby
06-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Even funnier that it was filmed for everyone to see them......

...with faces clearly visible and someone having the foresight to include Police Scotland in the Tweet!!

legends of 73
06-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Having spoke to one in the video I can confirm that the person in white is at the ERI and is in a bad way. Well done to Mr B for trying to defend his mate and I'm sure most of us on here would have done the same thing

Sean1875
06-08-2016, 10:23 PM
took one Hibs fan in the long sleeve green top to run at one of them and the majority of the group took off down the road, fannys just trying to act the big man as part of a group, good luck with that carry on down in Leith lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn2015
06-08-2016, 10:28 PM

Think it's a London thing! Danny dyer etc. Of course if I'm wrong someone can tell me but not in a off hand way or they will be taking facccking liberties. Sorted son, innit

NAE NOOKIE
06-08-2016, 10:30 PM

:faf:

Haymaker
06-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Pavement dancing we used to call that sort of twatting around outside my local. Want to dress up, give it the biggun but actually hit someone/get hit? Eh Naw thanks!

Coco Bryce
06-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Pity a few more never got off and slapped that lot about. Attacking and auld guy WTF is that all about.

Ringothedog
06-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Seen some of them while walking to the ground.

And they took liberties by attacking 3 Hibs fans before the game.

Dashing Bob S
06-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Doubt this will an isolated incident. Like it or not the pitch invasion and the subsequent media witch hunt has probably set up our supporters to be subject to those cowardly ambushes by the dimmer low life's in society, whose clits can be easily tweaked by Record headlines.

hibsmad
06-08-2016, 11:03 PM

That's brilliant :faf:

lord bunberry
06-08-2016, 11:06 PM
I've just had an angry exchange with a few Huns on Facebook who are trying to use this attack from the Falkirk young team as some sort of vindication to what happened at hampden. They are the most deluded idiots alive, they're so caught up in their own fantasy world that logic and reason no longer apply. They don't want or care for the truth.

Ringothedog
06-08-2016, 11:12 PM

Those same "wee boys" are dangerous *******s and attacked Hibs fans before the game. The wee scrotes need a kicking and if I could have got accross the dual carriageway before the game then I would have been quite happy to scatter them.

JOD
06-08-2016, 11:19 PM
I've just had an angry exchange with a few Huns on Facebook who are trying to use this attack from the Falkirk young team as some sort of vindication to what happened at hampden. They are the most deluded idiots alive, they're so caught up in their own fantasy world that logic and reason no longer apply. They don't want or care for the truth.

You could point out to them that Falkirk Yobs sung same sectarian songs as they did in Cup Final.

MichaelTheCelt
06-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Doubt this will an isolated incident. Like it or not the pitch invasion and the subsequent media witch hunt has probably set up our supporters to be subject to those cowardly ambushes by the dimmer low life's in society, whose clits can be easily tweaked by Record headlines.

Was just thinking that mate, you guys are gonna get alot of sh*t on your away day travels and the daily ranger isn't going to do you's any favours.

marinello59
06-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Do we never learn?
This prolonged provocation of opposing fans has to stop.

green with envy
07-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Quite a funny quote from a female officer when we were waiting for the 8.30 train back to Edinburgh - " they were done by the big boys"

And yes it was their 20 against against 6/7 - seemingly they were waiting for the majority to jump on the train but never expected the remaining that missed it to.....

truehibernian
07-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Was just thinking that mate, you guys are gonna get alot of sh*t on your away day travels and the daily ranger isn't going to do you's any favours.

Absolute rubbish and nonsense - Hibs have had a casual following for decades, let's not hide behind it or use a silly pavement dance video of Falkirk 'bairns' to get on a high horse.

For every Falkirk train station video I'll raise you Love Street, Cappielow, Parkhead, etc.

Hibs will always have a big hooligan following - it's now generational - so let's not be pathetic and 'worry' that clubs will single Hibs out - our stupid element will revel in it and sadly use it to their ridiculously immature advantage.

And by the way, Parkhead in the 80's was the worst - **** support Celtic had back then - for the 'record' !

northstandhibby
07-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Looked to me like 20 young falkirk lads just got embarresed by 2 hibs fans. Even funnier that it was filmed for everyone to see them ****ting their pants. They must be embarresed watching that 😂

That is it in a nutshell. These idiots were frightened by 2-3 hardy hibs fans who steamed in. Good on yer the 2-3 hardy Hibernian fans who taught those young idiots a lesson.

:flag:

GGTTH

Alex Trager
07-08-2016, 12:19 AM
My pals were jumped on the way to the ground. Three of them. Seem to be the norm thought there. Just sore losers.

Si_17
07-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Pretty sure I walked past these fannies with colours on outside the tesco in the retail park on the way to the ground for the 1-1 game last season. Feel lucky to have escaped with my life having seen the footage of these warriors in action.

MichaelTheCelt
07-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Absolute rubbish and nonsense - Hibs have had a casual following for decades, let's not hide behind it or use a silly pavement dance video of Falkirk 'bairns' to get on a high horse.

For every Falkirk train station video I'll raise you Love Street, Cappielow, Parkhead, etc.

Hibs will always have a big hooligan following - it's now generational - so let's not be pathetic and 'worry' that clubs will single Hibs out - our stupid element will revel in it and sadly use it to their ridiculously immature advantage.

And by the way, Parkhead in the 80's was the worst - **** support Celtic had back then - for the 'record' !

Fair enough mate, Only time I really ever hear about any bother during or after games is when we play The Rangers or Hearts. been to plenty of games at Parkhead when we have played Hibs and I've never encountered any bother or heard of any? maybe a bit of vitriol between fans on opposite sides of the street and across from each other in the stadium but never anything that ends up with people getting punched to the ground, as far as I am aware Hibs have a decent well behaved travelling support, I (maybe naively) assumed that the Hibs "hooligans" only come out for Hearts and The Rangers. So pardon my ignorance but it does seem to me that Hibs fans would be getting alot of grief from would be hard men (more now than before in the modern era) because of the hatchet job in the media after the cup final.

And to the last part, I wasn't alive in the 80s so I wouldn't know.

hibee_nation
07-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Parkhead in the 80's was a doddle, never saw any bother, then again i always wore a bar scarf so they couldn't tell the difference. Ibrox when the boys set the flare off was a bit tasty.

capitals_finest
07-08-2016, 12:45 AM
Funny how a blue static bench done more damage than any of that Falkirk mob put together.

Somebody needs to paint that bench green so it can be a CCS bench.

Swedish hibee
07-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Where is Begbie when you need him?

crewetollhibee
07-08-2016, 02:57 AM
They weren't Falkirk fans, they were Central Scotland fans.

Leith Mo
07-08-2016, 03:11 AM

They're not called "the Bairns" for nothing you know!

Ergye
07-08-2016, 04:22 AM
Very silly. And gay.

Finn2015
07-08-2016, 06:01 AM
That is it in a nutshell. These idiots were frightened by 2-3 hardy hibs fans who steamed in. Good on yer the 2-3 hardy Hibernian fans who taught those young idiots a lesson.

:flag:

GGTTH

Seems the two or three hibs fans got some criticism in some quarters but I'd go along with this

CraigHibee
07-08-2016, 07:36 AM

central scotland huns without the bus fare..... or the money to buy legit stone island tops :greengrin

woody0-7
07-08-2016, 07:45 AM
The same little scroats were at this after the play off last season about 20 of them picking on lads getting to their cars.. Until a few hibs boys turned up and they were off ski quick as u like with a cpl getting caught and nearly bursting into tears with pure fear...fannies

hibsbollah
07-08-2016, 08:06 AM

Michael is spot on I think, I'm less and less comfortable taking my boy to away days because a lot of these shanty town casuals don't target opposing firms who might actually enjoy a box but scarfers like me who either are with their families, aren't interested or too old or young to pose a threat. I'm not sure why you're so indignant and outraged with him, unless his team of choice has something to do with it?

hibee316
07-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Very silly. And gay.

Are you talking about the fighting or is this a review of Stephen K. Amos at the Fringe?

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Michael is spot on I think, I'm less and less comfortable taking my boy to away days because a lot of these shanty town casuals don't target opposing firms who might actually enjoy a box but scarfers like me who either are with their families, aren't interested or too old or young to pose a threat. I'm not sure why you're so indignant and outraged with him, unless his team of choice has something to do with it?

That was the original point I was making. Because of the intra generational nature of Hibs hooligan element, most Hibs thugs know not to engage in cameraed up spots like railway stations. So the jailbait muppets with the toytown firms - who wouldn't go near them anyway - big themselves up by attacking isolated civilians.

The crux of the matter is that there ought to be a police presence at railway stations after football. That has been chapter one on the Noddy version of 'policing football matches on a Saturday' since the 1960's. Seems like Police Scotland, in their inifinite wisdom, tore up the rule book, replacing it with the square root of Jack.

hibee316
07-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Bloody hell! Shocking new video from yesterday...
https://youtu.be/FITwRS4X35Y

hibsbollah
07-08-2016, 08:28 AM
That was the original point I was making. Because of the intra generational nature of Hibs hooligan element, most Hibs thugs know not to engage in cameraed up spots like railway stations. So the jailbait muppets with the toytown firms - who wouldn't go near them anyway - big themselves up by attacking isolated civilians.

The crux of the matter is that there ought to be a police presence at railway stations after football. That has been chapter one on the Noddy version of 'policing football matches on a Saturday' since the 1960's. Seems like Police Scotland, in their inifinite wisdom, tore up the rule book, replacing it with the square root of Jack.

I suppose the cops would claim they are underfunded by our politicians. Either way, you rarely see them doing the old walkabout thing. Maybe they are afeard of a good goading.

If the CCS can't be persuaded to form a cortège to chum Hibs scarfers to away games in future, I think we need to approach a Polish or Ukrainian or Russian mob to do the job.

lucky
07-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Very silly. And gay.

Why post homophobic crap?

NGP
07-08-2016, 08:40 AM
A couple of the Falkirk guys were involved in a scuffle after the play off game last season. The had a go at myself and a small group off Hibbys on the other side of the field heading to the housing scheme.

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2016, 08:40 AM
I suppose the cops would claim they are underfunded by our politicians. Either way, you rarely see them doing the old walkabout thing. Maybe they are afeard of a good goading.

If the CCS can't be persuaded to form a cortège to chum Hibs scarfers to away games in future, I think we need to approach a Polish or Ukrainian or Russian mob to do the job.

I think this is exactly what will happen. If the police won't protect fans they'll go DIY, which always has dodgier ramifications.

broondog
07-08-2016, 08:44 AM
christ, absolutely cringeworthy there from all involved. why some of our fans get involved in this I will never know especially with a group of wee neds. Unfortunately it reminds me of the drummer we had who used to sit in the East and lead our own group of neds who used to spout all the sectarian Ireland pish. Do us a favour guys, you're not welcome anymore. haven't seen this for while and thought it was slowly disappearing with the improvement in the club's reputation. Don't want to go back to the day's where you couldn't go to a game without fear of your family getting caught up in something. Disgrace

hibsbollah
07-08-2016, 08:48 AM
I thought it was slowly disappearing with the improvement in the club's reputation...

I'm afraid thanks to the post 21-5-16 coverage the exact opposite is the case.

The_Horde
07-08-2016, 08:50 AM
christ, absolutely cringeworthy there from all involved. why some of our fans get involved in this I will never know especially with a group of wee neds. Unfortunately it reminds me of the drummer we had who used to sit in the East and lead our own group of neds who used to spout all the sectarian Ireland pish. Do us a favour guys, you're not welcome anymore. haven't seen this for while and thought it was slowly disappearing with the improvement in the club's reputation. Don't want to go back to the day's where you couldn't go to a game without fear of your family getting caught up in something. Disgrace

They were involved because they were attacked. I was there. Cowards walked right behind me, literally 4 yards behind and didn't do a thing! This was when everyone was still waiting to board the train. They waited until there were only 2 or 3 hibs fans waiting to board and then attacked. Fuds!

cocopops1875
07-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Very silly. And gay.
Certainly no more Silly than the second half of your comment, utter halfwit

Finn2015
07-08-2016, 09:00 AM

So if you were attacked you wouldn't defend yourself then? Sorry this is pish. It's quite clear who the aggressors were and while I never look for a fight or condone hooliganism, you can bet your bottom dollar if someone attacks me I wouldn't just sit there and take a kicking. What did you think the 2-3 hibs fans in this video should do?

easty
07-08-2016, 09:02 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/craigfowler86/status/762042952763990016

Pretty Boy
07-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Whilst I'm not condoning football violence I find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't attempt to help one of their mates, or a fellow fan, getting kicked whilst they were on the ground (as supposedly happened here, and I'd trust the person who said it).

If anything I'd say that's worse than getting involved.

Since90+2
07-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Whilst I'm not condoning football violence I find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't attempt to help one of their mates, or a fellow fan, getting kicked whilst they were on the ground (as supposedly happened here, and I'd trust the person who said it).

This.

If you , or one of your mates, is attacked and kicked in the face the likelyhood is that you will defend yourself and fight back. Those condemning the Hibs fans need to have a word.

Baldy Foghorn
07-08-2016, 09:17 AM

Mitigating circumstances with this one. Totally agree if you saw your mate being kicked in head whilst already down, you would have to have a heart of stone not to defend him......

brog
07-08-2016, 09:21 AM
A piece of nonsense really but one of the funniest videos anywhere. It's like the Carry On version of Gangs of New York!

pacorosssco
07-08-2016, 09:31 AM

Well said

gorgie greens
07-08-2016, 09:36 AM

Sorry i would find it more cringeworthy standing by and watching hibs fans get a kicking on such uneven numbers and as the video shows the minute guys got involved the brown stuff started running down their leg,
It could be your son or brother oe wife and they would not stand a chance.

backtracker
07-08-2016, 09:40 AM
By

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

Cabbage East
07-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Very silly. And gay.

Dinosaur.

oldbutdim
07-08-2016, 09:44 AM
By

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

:bye:

Baldy Foghorn
07-08-2016, 09:47 AM
The Hibs fan in white who got kicked in face, has a broken nose and fractured cheekbone. Any wonder his mates stepped in?

matty_f
07-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Mitigating circumstances with this one. Totally agree if you saw your mate being kicked in head whilst already down, you would have to have a heart of stone not to defend him......

:agree:

Carheenlea
07-08-2016, 10:04 AM
This looks like the guy who caused injury to the Hibs fan. Easy to track on the clip, and will no doubt be getting a knock on his (or more likely his mothers) door very soon from the police.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nptog.jpg

DTS
07-08-2016, 10:05 AM
The same group of Falkirk fans were on my train through to the first leg of the play off game and they were all "absolutely buzzin" that they were being given a police escort from the cops who had to surround them on the train and then escort them to Easter road. Bunch of idiots that are probably just letting out the anger they feel about having to go back to school in a few weeks

Killiehibbie
07-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Where was the police presence that is reported to be normal practice at public transport areas after football matches? Not as if these troublemakers aren't easy to spot, known to them and attacked some of our supporters the last time we were there.

Smartie
07-08-2016, 10:17 AM
I have a mate who is in the police and whenever incidents like this are discussed his response seems to be the same.

Their budgets have been slashed, they are finding themselves seriously outnumbered and in pretty perilous situations all over the place.

Of course there should have been police at the station.

Of course there should have been police surrounding the pitch at Hampden.

But there wasn't and we better get used to it as there isn't going to be any time soon.

They aren't going to be preventing stuff like this by actually being there. The best we can hope for is that it gets filmed and any perpetrators will get a knock at the door over the next few weeks.

legends of 73
07-08-2016, 10:31 AM
The Hibs fan in white who got kicked in face, has a broken nose and fractured cheekbone. Any wonder his mates stepped in?

I've seen a photo of him and his face is in a bad way not as bad as the t shirt he's wearing in the said photo I think he got it out of your wardrobe Brockie 😜

Dr Jimmy
07-08-2016, 10:31 AM
The best we can hope for is that it gets filmed and any perpetrators will get a knock at the door over the next few weeks.

This seems to the way modern policing is done. The more they rely on videos cctv etc the more they will police from a computer. Prevention is now irrelevant because as long as they have arrests and statistics to back up what they do they will believe they are doing a good job, but ironically this gives the guys with the budgets more reasons to keep cutting!

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-08-2016, 10:34 AM
The wee boys jumping and waving would do us a turn at ER shooing the seagulls away.

Killiehibbie
07-08-2016, 10:35 AM
I have a mate who is in the police and whenever incidents like this are discussed his response seems to be the same.

Their budgets have been slashed, they are finding themselves seriously outnumbered and in pretty perilous situations all over the place.

Of course there should have been police at the station.

Of course there should have been police surrounding the pitch at Hampden.

But there wasn't and we better get used to it as there isn't going to be any time soon.

They aren't going to be preventing stuff like this by actually being there. The best we can hope for is that it gets filmed and any perpetrators will get a knock at the door over the next few weeks.So much for always vigilant keeping people safe. Can't be outdated, they're younger than the huns.

Aldo
07-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Where was the police presence that is reported to be normal practice at public transport areas after football matches? Not as if these troublemakers aren't easy to spot, known to them and attacked some of our supporters the last time we were there.

Train Station is on the whole the responsibility of BTP and by all accounts should have had a presence at the station!

However that aside it would appear that these wee fandango's have not appeared until folk were boarding the train and have targeted folk in smaller groups or on their own.

Can't condone violence but as soon as the aulder chap stepped in and stood up to them they took a large step back! Good on him for sticking up for others.

Hope the guy that's injured gets the police involved as the group will be easily identifiable from the footage I have seen.
I

CRAZYHIBBY
07-08-2016, 10:47 AM
So where was the famous CCS when all this kicked off .....must Have been dancing in another street

SeanWilson
07-08-2016, 10:51 AM
I see the daily ranger are having a field day with this....... Social media concensous is that the hibees are now known as hooligans.... JEEZO folk need to get out more.

broondog
07-08-2016, 11:04 AM
So if you were attacked you wouldn't defend yourself then? Sorry this is pish. It's quite clear who the aggressors were and while I never look for a fight or condone hooliganism, you can bet your bottom dollar if someone attacks me I wouldn't just sit there and take a kicking. What did you think the 2-3 hibs fans in this video should do?

I think its quite easy to blame the other team when something like this happens, I highly doubt those Hibs fans pictured were wholly innocent. Sick and tired of our fans that get caught up in football violence, it is quite easy to avoid and I have been at plenty of games where we have been looking for it and almost always someone's kid of wife gets affected by it. We have the power to control our own fans, let Falkirk worry about their wee neds. We can start by banning the former drummer who unfortunately I had the pleasure of sitting in front of for a couple of seasons listening to him and his ned mates talking about "doing in" opposing fans after the match and hurling sectarian abuse. As I say it is too easy to blame opposing fans when we have our equal share of ********s.

JOD
07-08-2016, 11:15 AM
I think its quite easy to blame the other team when something like this happens, I highly doubt those Hibs fans pictured were wholly innocent. Sick and tired of our fans that get caught up in football violence, it is quite easy to avoid and I have been at plenty of games where we have been looking for it and almost always someone's kid of wife gets affected by it. We have the power to control our own fans, let Falkirk worry about their wee neds. We can start by banning the former drummer who unfortunately I had the pleasure of sitting in front of for a couple of seasons listening to him and his ned mates talking about "doing in" opposing fans after the match and hurling sectarian abuse. As I say it is too easy to blame opposing fans when we have our equal share of ********s.

Nonsense I was there witnessed whole thing as per my previous post. A totally unprovoked attack at Hibees on a train which I have officially reported to Police.
Some on here seem to think its so funny well I can assure you for people on train especially those with nothing to do with football it was far from it.

broondog
07-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Nonsense I was there witnessed whole thing as per my previous post. A totally unprovoked attack at Hibees on a train which I have officially reported to Police.
Some on here seem to think its so funny well I can assure you for people on train especially those with nothing to do with football it was far from it.

I am not denying it was unprovoked, I 100% believe your account of what happened. My issue is we do have an element in our support who start and don't shy away from a fight and don't care if innocent people get caught up in it. Was it necessary to chase after these Falkirk neds once the violence started? Highly doubful.

Glad you reported it to the police, hopefully all those guilty will be brought to justice. The opposite of funny I think it was an absolute disgrace. I have done and will continue to report any fans who behave inappropriately at football. It is much easier to start with our own group though as the club is responsible for them.

Since90+2
07-08-2016, 11:26 AM
I am not denying it was unprovoked, I 100% believe your account of what happened. My issue is we do have an element in our support who start and don't shy away from a fight and don't care if innocent people get caught up in it. Was it necessary to chase after these Falkirk neds once the violence started? Highly doubful.

Glad you reported it to the police, hopefully all those guilty will be brought to justice. The opposite of funny I think it was an absolute disgrace. I have done and will continue to report any fans who behave inappropriately at football. It is much easier to start with our own group though as the club is responsible for them.

The club is not responsible for anything once the fans leave the stadium. If a group of guys go fighting at a train station or anywhere else it has absolutely nothing to do with Hibs.

green with envy
07-08-2016, 11:27 AM

What an idiotic response. Out of interest why do you think 3/4 Hibs fans not casuals were not wholly innocent while being attacked by around 20 Falkirk bairns?

07-08-2016, 11:29 AM
The video of the so called "hooligans" is pathetic to say the least. Pathetic wee laddies jumping about with their arms out thinking their on greet street. Embarrassing. Most just weedy wee boys thinking their hard. Get a life eh, if you could see how utterly cringeworthy it looks im sure you'd soon stop.

Ergye
07-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Certainly no more Silly than the second half of your comment, utter halfwit

Keep your righteous indignation my friend.

If I make the assessment that males at their sexual peak hanging around public places in their best clothes, dancing around with other males, pulling their shirts over their heads is gay, then I'm gonna say so.

Thanks for trying to stick up for the gay community though.

Allant1981
07-08-2016, 11:34 AM

If I make the assessment that males at their sexual peak hanging around public places in their best clothes, dancing around with other males, pulling their shirts over their heads is gay, then I'm gonna say so.

What a silly comment to make, a wee bit homophobic are you?

green with envy
07-08-2016, 11:38 AM

Deary me.:confused:

Ergye
07-08-2016, 11:40 AM
What a silly comment to make, a wee bit homophobic are you?

I think you've missed the point.

matty_f
07-08-2016, 11:52 AM

I think you've missed it, to be honest.

Thecat23
07-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Sorry but that's not even a fight. Daft wee boys with springs in their shoes mouthing off then jumping back.

Next...

blackpoolhibs
07-08-2016, 12:02 PM

Is that what gay people do? :confused:

hibsbollah
07-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Sorry but that's not even a fight. Daft wee boys with springs in their shoes mouthing off then jumping back.

Next...

There's a hibs boy in hospital. It doesn't matter how weedy or what ***** shanty town clothes they have, or if they're an ex Special forces Spartak Moscow ultra. A blow to the back of the head and falling the wrong way can end someone.

superfurryhibby
07-08-2016, 12:03 PM

Next...

It was pathetic, as is any other unprovoked violence, but you appear to have missed the earlier posts about a Hibs fan being assualted, kicked in the face and needing hospital treatment. Daft wee boys, but still inflicted damage.

Aldo
07-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Sorry but that's not even a fight. Daft wee boys with springs in their shoes mouthing off then jumping back. Next...

However the bit before the filming started resulted in a Hibs fan being set upon by those 'wee boys' resulting in very serious injury!

Imagine the outcry should one of the guys friends or a lot of the guys friends laying into these wee boys.

TC regardless of wee boys or grown men the damage caused can be the same!
Cowardly act IMHO which will get dealt with (I hope) accordingly!

Thecat23
07-08-2016, 12:05 PM
There's a hibs boy in hospital. It doesn't matter how weedy or what ***** clothes they have, or if they're ex Special forces Spartak Moscow ultra. A blow to the back of the head and falling the wrong way can end someone.

One awkward fall can result in serious injury that I fully understand. I'm referring to how folk on FB, Twitter etc are saying there was running battles and mass brawls. That's utter *****, it was scuffles and I hope the guy in hospital fully recovers btw.

Allant1981
07-08-2016, 12:06 PM

Nope ive not, you havent came over very well at all in either of those posts

Thecat23
07-08-2016, 12:13 PM
However the bit before the filming started resulted in a Hibs fan being set upon by those 'wee boys' resulting in very serious injury!

Imagine the outcry should one of the guys friends or a lot of the guys friends laying into these wee boys.

TC regardless of wee boys or grown men the damage caused can be the same!
Cowardly act IMHO which will get dealt with (I hope) accordingly!

Of course and I agree, should maybe have made it clear was referring to folk saying it was running battles on the video. It wasn't it! Same as how the press tore into us about the cup final. It wasn't running battles there either.

speedy_gonzales
07-08-2016, 12:21 PM
A few posts mentioning the BTP, I'm fairly sure they're part of Police Scotland now, not that it should make any difference.

Aldo
07-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Of course and I agree, should maybe have made it clear was referring to folk saying it was running battles on the video. It wasn't it! Same as how the press tore into us about the cup final. It wasn't running battles there either.

Yip the press will have a field day yet again but these wee phannies need sorting

Aldo
07-08-2016, 12:29 PM
A few posts mentioning the BTP, I'm fairly sure they're part of Police Scotland now, not that it should make any difference.

Not quite yet but they should have been aware of the game and maybe should have had staff at both Stations???

green with envy
07-08-2016, 12:29 PM

Funny enough i thought the same, but after talking to a police officer while waiting for the next train back after the handbags, she informed they are still part of BTP for another three years before joining up with Police Scotland.

GreenOnions
07-08-2016, 12:31 PM
This seems to the way modern policing is done. The more they rely on videos cctv etc the more they will police from a computer. Prevention is now irrelevant because as long as they have arrests and statistics to back up what they do they will believe they are doing a good job, but ironically this gives the guys with the budgets more reasons to keep cutting!

It appears to me that modern policing involves avoiding getting involved in anything unless you're guaranteed a result (i.e. conviction). The activity that we would traditionally have called "policing" doesn't really exist anymore. They are generally reluctant to even admit that a "crime" may have taken place as they don't like the paperwork they claim is involved. It's not like anyone else in today's world is snowed-under with paperwork is it?

07-08-2016, 12:35 PM
There was 5 officers and two cars at grahamston for the 25 past five train, but as it pulled away there was only 2 on the platform (unsure of they got on the train or just left :confused:), surely it would've made more sense to stay as a relatively small number of hibs fans got this train. This probably should be considered as one of the biggest games of the season in our league, and it would make sense to be policed properly to ensure safety to both sets of fans. However there is CCTV on the platform, and obviously the video footage on twitter etc, so hopefully this means that the wee boys attempting to fight will be dealt with properly.

Baldy Foghorn
07-08-2016, 12:43 PM
I've seen a photo of him and his face is in a bad way not as bad as the t shirt he's wearing in the said photo I think he got it out of your wardrobe Brockie 😜

Steady Tiger.......I have already challenged him about his clobber:greengrin

speedy_gonzales
07-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Funny enough i thought the same, but after talking to a police officer while waiting for the next train back after the handbags, she informed they are still part of BTP for another three years before joining up with Police Scotland.
Well they might want to tell all their officers that. I work for the railway and attend cable theft incidents, the last couple of times the BTP have said they're part of Police Scotland,,,,
Regardless, clearly a better presence on the platform was required. Hopefully the CCTV footage will be nice and clear!

Since1875Hibs
07-08-2016, 02:26 PM

There are plenty of posters on here and staff at the club who know me personally and will agree your post is an absolute load of nonsense.

Dont wish to go into my professional career or life with you, but you couldn't be further away from the truth with your comments. NED? Have a word.

frazeHFC
07-08-2016, 02:31 PM
These Falkirk "fans" are fuds. Wait until they can pick off 2 or 3 people then attack them. Before the game about 20 of us were making our way to the pub and these wee hardmen shouted "oh the hibees are gay" and then ran and hid in a pub. 3 Hibees making their way to the ground jumped by a big group of them and then this at the station. The Falkirk lads can look forward to an early morning knock on the door.

Ringothedog
07-08-2016, 08:34 PM
These Falkirk "fans" are fuds. Wait until they can pick off 2 or 3 people then attack them. Before the game about 20 of us were making our way to the pub and these wee hardmen shouted "oh the hibees are gay" and then ran and hid in a pub. 3 Hibees making their way to the ground jumped by a big group of them and then this at the station. The Falkirk lads can look forward to an early morning knock on the door.

I am sure that they will get a warm welcome on 12th November at Easter Road if they are brave enough to turn up.

cocopops1875
07-08-2016, 09:50 PM

Not trying to "Stick Up" for any community thanks very much, simply pointing out that using the term Gay in a derogatory way is utterly prehistoric, unless you meant it as a compliment of course but given the tone of your post I'd suggest that wasn't the case

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Not trying to "Stick Up" for any community thanks very much, simply pointing out that using the term Gay in a derogatory way is utterly prehistoric, unless you meant it as a compliment of course but given the tone of your post I'd suggest that wasn't the case

Maybe he thought they were happy? :greengrin

Obviously I disagree like - they looked positively aggressive when they were doing that funny dance thing.

Ergye
07-08-2016, 10:48 PM

Let me quantify my earlier rather innocuous post by saying that I actively encourage the gay part of the event.

It's the very antithesis of the prehistoric homophobia you are waffling on about.

Yes I am drunk. No I don't care.

Love peace and harmony brother.

Ultrabee1-0
07-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Yep seen the whole thing. Live in Falkirk and was out walking my dogs. Totally unprovoked attack.

First of all the yobs waited until the train pulled up and the Hibs fans were boarding a typical coward's way.

Feart to do it before that in case the total hibs fans took up their challenge. Hoped to isolate any of the Hibs

who came out of train on their own. I also thought several of them were well over 18 btw.

One thing not mentioned was during all this was the full rendition of the billy boys Fenian Blood and all that bile

I complained to the Police about lack of presence and was told it was a matter for the Transport Police as it
happened in the station.

I really despair sometimes !!

I wish I had my phone on me as I would have filmed it and I would encourage anyone who has pictures to report the
incident to the Police as had been done with our support after the Cup Final.

Are you Lee Wallace?

RIP
07-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Does anybody have any evidence this gang were supporters of Falkirk FC?

Used to live in Falkirk. Place is hoachin wi baby Huns

Sir David Gray
07-08-2016, 11:14 PM

I can vouch for that.

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2016, 11:19 PM

It doesn't matter a jot whether they profess to be Falkirk, Rangers, Hearts or East Stirling supporters.

The default setting for many, probably most clubs youthful fans in Scotland is 'the Hun mentality' and this culture, right wing, thick, arrogant, racist and bigoted, infests and dominates. I'd say Hibs, Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee United and Dunfermline are the clubs most culturally resistant to this phenomenon. Rangers, Hearts, Airdrie, Falkirk etc most beset by it.

Moulin Yarns
08-08-2016, 05:50 AM

I think your previous incarnation was Rasta Hibs and I claim the prize :rolleyes:

I take it you have no friends. Certainly you can have no friends in the LGBTI community as the description you give bears no relation to reality and only highlights your own bigoted opinions which will be called out by any right minded person on this forum.

linlithgowhibbie
08-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Well they might want to tell all their officers that. I work for the railway and attend cable theft incidents, the last couple of times the BTP have said they're part of Police Scotland,,,,
Regardless, clearly a better presence on the platform was required. Hopefully the CCTV footage will be nice and clear!

Don't think any BTP officer will have said that they are Police Scotland. They may have said that they will be Police Scotland some time in future but a date for their incorporation has not even been agreed yet.
They still have all shifts, terms and conditions of BTP.
Also PolScot don't attend cable cut/thefts unless in totally remote areas like the North of Scotland.:agree:

midfield_maestro
08-08-2016, 10:29 AM
This looks like the guy who caused injury to the Hibs fan. Easy to track on the clip, and will no doubt be getting a knock on his (or more likely his mothers) door very soon from the police.

Steel toe caps?

Allant1981
08-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Police scotland now asking for witnesses to help identify those involved on saturday

Carheenlea
08-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Steel toe caps?

Hadn't noticed that - does look like they might be, but could also just be an ill-fitting pair of Lonsdale trainers from Sports Direct.

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-08-2016, 11:14 AM
These fuds were still bouncing about the opposite platform when we got the train about 19:30. They didnae seem to keen to cross the bridge to the Eastbound platform.

legends of 73
08-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Just been told of the boy who got floored injuries.
Broken cheekbone operation required, 3 fractures , broken bone in face , broken nose
A really good guy absolutely gutted for him

Baldy Foghorn
08-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Broken cheekbone operation required, 3 fractures , broken bone in face , broken nose

Brutal for Gary....Brutal:rolleyes:

legends of 73
08-08-2016, 12:35 PM

Didn't deserve that at all mate.

The_Horde
08-08-2016, 12:35 PM

Proper ****my wee bairns. They'll get a fright next time hibs go through there.

JOD
08-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Are you Lee Wallace?

Oh ! so funny you must be a comedian naw on 2nd thoughts stick to your day job.

The_Horde
08-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Honestly, dont understand the logic or reasoning behind any people who openly enjoy and go to the games purely just for the violence but at least with the casuals 9 times out of 10 they'll arrange it so they can have it out away from the regular punters. These wee scrotes were so cowardly picking on the last few hibees getting on the train, and they didn't care one jot who they were going for.

Hibernian Verse
08-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Has queued for hours for my semis/final tickets many times! Hope he has a speedy recovery. Good Hibee.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nameless
08-08-2016, 01:14 PM
If he is savvy he'll put in for CICA, those injuries will get him a few grand. Scant consolation for a broken face, but might as well take what he's due.

speedy_gonzales
08-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Don't think any BTP officer will have said that they are Police Scotland. They may have said that they will be Police Scotland some time in future but a date for their incorporation has not even been agreed yet.
They still have all shifts, terms and conditions of BTP.
Also PolScot don't attend cable cut/thefts unless in totally remote areas like the North of Scotland.:agree:
I was standing next to PolScot WPC at a cable theft at St Ninnians(Stirling) when she said it.
You may well be right but someone didn't get the memo :)

Ilovehibs
08-08-2016, 08:44 PM

Poor guy. Not what he would have been expecting on his way home from a good start to the season. Hope the little runt that did it gets done. Plenty of evidence available.

Edson Arantes
08-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Poor guy. Not what he would have been expecting on his way home from a good start to the season. Hope the little runt that did it gets done. Plenty of evidence available.

This.

These wee ****s are nothing. Hope the police get him.

EastCalderHibby
08-08-2016, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=DexterStJock;4785200]Honestly, dont understand the logic or reasoning behind any people who openly enjoy and go to the games purely just for the violence but at least with the casuals 9 times out of 10 they'll arrange it so they can have it out away from the regular punters. These wee scrotes were so cowardly picking on the last few hibees getting on the train, and they didn't care one jot who they were going fo
maybe send in the baby crew for one last dance to sort them out

Scouse Hibee
09-08-2016, 09:17 AM
I can't really understand anyone criticising the guy in green for getting involved :confused:

Pretty sure anyone on here would be extremely grateful if they were on the floor getting a kicking and someone came to their aid. I try to stay well away from trouble but anyone, friend or not getting a kicking in front of me would trigger the same reaction in me.

JDHibs
09-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Why are people getting on the backs of the Hibs fans?

Its been made known several times that these wee fannies waited until there were very few Hibbys left to then start attacking. They are cowards.

Get off your high horses. The Hibs fans done what any decent person would do and defended and fellow fan from being beaten WHILST ON THE GROUND. The lad in question now has several broken bones and needs operations to fix his face.

I dont condone violence but i sure as hell wont stand there and watch as people are needlessly attacked by little morons who watched Green Street too many times.

Hope the lad makes a full recovery and well done to the 3 guys in green who put up a fight and managed to stave off the wee fannies to stop any more damage being done.

hibee_nation
09-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Don't want to be too critical as i wasn't there but this should serve as a lesson to those on the train, try and look out for each other and they little **** bags would not have got near the lad. Well done to the guy in green for stopping anyone else getting picked off.

pacoluna
09-08-2016, 09:49 AM
wonder if Hibs will release a statement addressing the fact our fans being abused will not be tolerated :cb

lapsedhibee
09-08-2016, 10:00 AM

Not disagreeing with your main point, but you are using 'prehistoric' in a similarly derogatory way.

Down with that sort of thing! Justice for our distant ancestors!

WHAM
09-08-2016, 10:26 AM
I can't really understand anyone criticising the guy in green for getting involved :confused:

Pretty sure anyone on here would be extremely grateful if they were on the floor getting a kicking and someone came to their aid. I try to stay well away from trouble but anyone, friend or not getting a kicking in front of me would trigger the same reaction in me.

This.

I would have loved to have seen the wee pr*ck with the black jacket and hood who assaulted the Hibs fan on the deck get a sore one. Obviously thinks he is quite the hard man.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-08-2016, 10:30 AM
This.

I would have loved to have seen the wee pr*ck with the black jacket and hood who assaulted the Hibs fan on the deck get a sore one. Obviously thinks he is quite the hard man.

Judging by the video footage he showed a faster turn of foot than Usain Bolt after he did it too! :rolleyes:

CraigHibee
09-08-2016, 10:32 AM

I fully back the guys actions, nobody else appeared to be going to help the poor bloke that had taken a kick to the head, personally, I'd have done the same as it wasn't on

Baldy Foghorn
09-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Guy in green was in with police to give statement. They were happy with his evidence, and he was cleared of any wrong doing. An unprovoked attack by their wee clan.

Craig_HFC
09-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Guy in green was in with police to give statement. They were happy with his evidence, and he was cleared of any wrong doing. An unprovoked attack by their wee clan.

I'm sure that the Daily Record will report that any second now...

:rolleyes:

Sprouleflyer
09-08-2016, 11:28 AM
I'm sure that the Daily Record will report that any second now...

:rolleyes:

They would probably report it better than our local paper!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/police-probe-fans-following-station-fight-between-hibs-and-falkirk-supporters-1-4197469

Sprouleflyer
09-08-2016, 11:29 AM
They would probably report it better than our local paper!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/police-probe-fans-following-station-fight-between-hibs-and-falkirk-supporters-1-4197469

For those who don't like links.

HIBS fans fought counterparts from Falkirk Football Club at a train station, according to reports being investigated by transport police. The clash took place at Falkirk Grahamston station after the two sides met in a Scottish Championship match. Passengers captured the fight on video, revealing how several men threw kicks and punches. One Twitter user posted: “As a fellow Falkirk fan this lot are utterly cringeworthy and probably attend three games a year if you’re lucky.” The match ended 0-0. A British Transport Police spokesman said it was believed that the incident “involved supporters from Hibernian Football Club and Falkirk Football Club”. He added: “British Transport Police takes any incidents of violence seriously and in line with our Football Strategy, any such instances will be rigorously investigated and all offenders identified will be put before the relevant courts. We are aware that this incident has been recorded and posted on to social media sites and investigations are ongoing.”

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/police-probe-fans-following-station-fight-between-hibs-and-falkirk-supporters-1-4197469

Bristolhibby
09-08-2016, 11:44 AM
The match ended 0-0! Where do they find these people?

J

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2016, 01:18 PM
The match ended 0-0! Where do they find these people?

J

and in the Edinburgh Evening News at that

Finn2015
09-08-2016, 01:37 PM

Its been made known several times that these wee fannies waited until there were very few Hibbys left to then start attacking. They are cowards.

Get off your high horses. The Hibs fans done what any decent person would do and defended and fellow fan from being beaten WHILST ON THE GROUND. The lad in question now has several broken bones and needs operations to fix his face.

I dont condone violence but i sure as hell wont stand there and watch as people are needlessly attacked by little morons who watched Green Street too many times.

Hope the lad makes a full recovery and well done to the 3 guys in green who put up a fight and managed to stave off the wee fannies to stop any more damage being done.

Nail on the napper

Edson Arantes
09-08-2016, 02:02 PM

Spot on Trev.

brog
09-08-2016, 02:13 PM

That doesn't surprise me that it was him. He was the one young ned in the footage who seemed hyper & really enjoying the violence. I think he may be a seriously disturbed young man. At one point he actually attacks his own mate!

legends of 73
13-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Bumped into Gary today before the game he was the guy who got the kick to the face. 10 little ****bags have been arrested and the police are expected to make more. The guys had a whip round for Gary as Gary has been off work since the attack. Gary has donated a good percentage of it to kicks 4 kids. You sir are #hibsclass

matty_f
13-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Bumped into Gary today before the game he was the guy who got the kick to the face. 10 little ****bags have been arrested and the police are expected to make more. The guys had a whip round for Gary as Gary has been off work since the attack. Gary has donated a good percentage of it to kicks 4 kids. You sir are #hibsclass
Nice one. :aok:

hibs0666
13-08-2016, 08:02 PM

Gary C?

legends of 73
13-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Gary C?

Yip

CraigHibee
14-08-2016, 05:26 PM
confirmation that a few of the fannies have been charged

http://www.centralfm.co.uk/2016/08/11/25073/?