PDA

View Full Version : Media Sportsound

Moulin Yarns
06-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Well done :greengrin

They are live from the studio watching a large screen tv to report on the "first ever game in the Premiership of Rangers" (BBC are stilled banned from Ibrox)

Malthibby
06-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Excellent; didn't think they had the baws.
GG

high bee
06-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Well done :greengrin

They are live from the studio watching a large screen tv to report on the "first ever game in the Premiership of Rangers" (BBC are stilled banned from Ibrox)

Old club/new club put to one side. Wasnt it still the SPL when they last did/didn't play in it. Not sure if they meant it cause either way it is the first Premiership game at Ibrox.

cabbageandribs1875
06-08-2016, 11:18 AM
death threats and calls for the address of the person responsible will surely follow

Moulin Yarns
06-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Old club/new club put to one side. Wasnt it still the SPL when they last did/didn't play in it. Not sure if they meant it cause either way it is the first Premiership game at Ibrox.

I kinda guessed that but it was good to hear that.

BH Hibs
06-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Compared to SKY which I had to turn off because of the back where they belong pish and Amoruso giving it the old SFA punished Rangers bull. No they didn't your club died and your wages probably caused it.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-08-2016, 03:37 PM
They didn't get wages they got loans. Loans can be paid back but I haven't seen the list of the players who volunteered to do that.