PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle tae skoosh it?

majorhibs
05-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Big name boss at Madrid this time last year, huge wage & bring in a big dough squad, aw the possession & nae points the nite! The players need to want it mair than the 11 on the other side. Simple as! Nah, skooshing it won't be simple. I hope wantin it is not an issue. Newcastle have just started wi a defeat. Rafa didnae see this one coming, obv. but I think he will do a job there in a tough division. But I rate him as a coach.

jonny
05-08-2016, 08:50 PM
I reckon Alex Neil and his Norwich team will win that league. No superstars just a cohesive team of good players that'll all work hard for each other.

majorhibs
05-08-2016, 09:04 PM
I reckon Alex Neil and his Norwich team will win that league. No superstars just a cohesive team of good players that'll all work hard for each other.

Mebbes, & mair had Hibs in mind when thinking 11 v 11 & your boys needin & wantin it most, but that league! Could pick at least 6 straight off, then there's the dark horses & didnae see comings etc. Our div will need 100%ers right through, but I dinnae envy supporters watchin their team try to get out o that English Championship.

Dunbar Hibee
05-08-2016, 09:08 PM
They were dreadful tonight, how bad is that Anita? I have backed them to win the league though and I still think they will.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2016, 09:18 PM
They were dreadful tonight, how bad is that Anita? I have backed them to win the league though and I still think they will.

Yeah she was terrible :greengrin

Jonnyboy
05-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Watched the first half but that was as dull as dishwater

Edson Arantes
05-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Big name boss at Madrid this time last year, huge wage & bring in a big dough squad, aw the possession & nae points the nite! The players need to want it mair than the 11 on the other side. Simple as! Nah, skooshing it won't be simple. I hope wantin it is not an issue. Newcastle have just started wi a defeat. Rafa didnae see this one coming, obv. but I think he will do a job there in a tough division. But I rate him as a coach.

:rolleyes:

heretoday
05-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Fulham will skoosh it.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2016, 05:41 AM

Pints go down nicely? :party:

lyonhibs
06-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Newcastle are Newcastle. What's for sure is that it won't be simple or boring and it may well end in tears and snotters for The Toon Army.

Again.

Ryan69
06-08-2016, 06:20 AM

Don't fancy them at all.
They fight relegation most season....and last season it happened!

Too many players that get a good wage...and don't really care!

Give me a working class team like Norwich in a very tough league any day of the week.

Anita is a nightmare....and getting paid very well for the priviledge!

The day Ashley leaves that club...Then they can progress!

lyonhibs
06-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Don't fancy them at all.
They fight relegation most season....and last season it happened!

Too many players that get a good wage...and don't really care!

Give me a working class team like Norwich in a very tough league any day of the week.

Anita is a nightmare....and getting paid very well for the priviledge!

The day Ashley leaves that club...Then they can progress!

How, out of interest, are Norwich - who also get relegated last season - a "working class team"?

Not saying I don't think they will or won't do better than Newcastle, but Newcastle and more specifically their fans have as much of a "working class" claim to stake as anyone. If such distinctions really make any perceptible difference in football these days.

Heisenberg
06-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Villa will win the league.

Baader
06-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Newcastle's problem is that their squad is utter rubbish.

StevieC
06-08-2016, 10:33 AM
I was at the game last night. Poor game by anyone's standards but the 7,000 Geordies that turned up provided a decent atmosphere. Looked to be 3 penalty claims, 2 out of the 3 seemed decent shouts with the first looking a stick on. I was behind the goals though so would need to see the benefit of replays for them.
Shelvy made a huge difference when he came on, might have been a different outcome if he'd started. Also missing Mitrovich and he will be a good addition to the team after he serves his suspension. Given Newcastle's record in London, and opening game record, the result wasn't a huge surprise.

There's a long way to go before writing off Newcastle 😉

majorhibs
09-08-2016, 10:53 PM
:rolleyes:

Me tae :rolleyes:

Pints go down nicely? :party:

As ever when I'm no away at work. That wey ye take the rough wi the smooth that bit mair tranquil. Less chance o "Begbie"n it". (a plug for the new book, if you've no already seen it) :wink: