04-08-2016, 09:29 PM
How has their pre-season gone?

EH54
04-08-2016, 09:33 PM
How has their pre-season gone?

http://i68.tinypic.com/2mp0xar.jpg

Sir David Gray
04-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Lost to Bray Wanderers and Swansea in their friendlies and beat Shelbourne and Albion Rovers.

In the League Cup they beat Elgin and Brechin but lost to Stirling Albion and St Johnstone and were eliminated.

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Massively over achieved last season imo. They had a lot of energy in Vaulks and Alston who are both now gone.

Cannot see them lasting the distance this season and might even be lucky to make play offs.

Edson Arantes
04-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Massively over achieved last season imo. They had a lot of energy in Vaulks and Alston who are both now gone.

Cannot see them lasting the distance this season and might even be lucky to make play offs.

:confused: Seriously?

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-08-2016, 10:04 PM
:confused: Seriously?

Na am joking!! Aye seriously!!

Let's look at their squad then shall we? Lee Miller - guff. David Mcracken - 35 this year. John Rankin - no very good. Tom Taiwo - no very good. Mark Kerr - utter dung.

Wi the exception of the keeper (who's on loan) and Nathan Austin I don't see how any of their players get in our starting line up.

monktonharp
04-08-2016, 10:13 PM

Let's look at their squad then shall we? Lee Miller - guff. David Mcracken - 35 this year. John Rankin - no very good. Tom Taiwo - no very good. Mark Kerr - utter dung.

Wi the exception of the keeper (who's on loan) and Nathan Austin I don't see how any of their players get in our starting line up.I have not watched their ins/outs but does seem a weakened team to a certain degree. they will up their game, for us on Saturday. here's hoping we beat them well

Keyser Sauzee
04-08-2016, 10:14 PM

Wi the exception of the keeper (who's on loan) and Nathan Austin I don't see how any of their players get in our starting line up.

Tbf Austin isn't even close to getting in our starting 11 either, good prospect but not yet.

HibsNutter
04-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Mate who supports them says they've looked awful, replaced Vaulks and Alston with Rankin and some other guy who's name escapes me. Anyway, says they've both been gash, Baird out of form and expects a hiding at the weekend.

Sir David Gray
04-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Mate who supports them says they've looked awful, replaced Vaulks and Alston with Rankin and some other guy who's name escapes me. Anyway, says they've both been gash, Baird out of form and expects a hiding at the weekend.

Here's hoping. :aok:

The locals through here have been unbearable ever since they beat us in the play offs and it doesn't help having to look at Houston's mug all over the town centre either.

Hope we spank them on Saturday.

Callum7
04-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Our squad has mostly stayed the same through the summer so far and the BBC have us finishing 1st after finishing 3rd last year behind Falkirk. Falkirk on the other hand have a weakened squad with the likes of Vaulks and Alston leaving. The BBC have them finishing 3rd behind United. I really don't think Falkirk are going to give us much bother this season it's United that we will need to look out for.

Dashing Bob S
05-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Craig Sibbald is a decent midfield player.

Steve20
05-08-2016, 05:28 AM

Nah, Falkirk will be challenging with us and Dundee Utd for top spot this season, IMO.

Finn2015
05-08-2016, 07:32 AM
I expect nothing but a tough and close game tomorrow. Will be ecstatic if we got the three points