PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk tickets

FifeHibs
04-08-2016, 08:47 PM
If any has got a spare ticket please let me know

Cheers

Nakedmanoncrack
04-08-2016, 09:17 PM
I was supposed to be working so didn't buy one - now able to go, think I'll be trying for home end.

FifeHibs
04-08-2016, 09:19 PM
I tried to buy on line for home end but they have stopped selling unless registered previously. Ticket office isn't open Saturday either.

burtis97
04-08-2016, 09:20 PM
After spending the play off in the home end I would not suggest it one of the most horrible experiences ever

monktonharp
04-08-2016, 09:30 PM
After spending the play off in the home end I would not suggest it one of the most horrible experiences everyou tryin' to say they just don't understand?:wink:

Sir David Gray
04-08-2016, 09:31 PM
After spending the play off in the home end I would not suggest it one of the most horrible experiences ever

My brother and his pal were in the home end as well for that game and their experience was pretty bad as well.

They didn't do a single thing to antagonise anyone but due to their lack of response to anything that Falkirk did well, they were outed pretty quickly and when they scored their late winner, my brother was assaulted.

I wouldn't recommend it.

FifeHibs
04-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Can you see the much of the park from the missing stand

Sir David Gray
04-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Can you see the much of the park from the missing stand

No there's no way of seeing the match from that side of the stadium.

Nakedmanoncrack
04-08-2016, 10:29 PM
I tried to buy on line for home end but they have stopped selling unless registered previously. Ticket office isn't open Saturday either.

Where are you seeing that the ticket office is closed prematch?
According to their website it's open until KO.

FifeHibs
05-08-2016, 09:03 AM
I phoned on Wednesday asking what time ticket office was open on Saturday, said it was shut as is registration for online tickets as they had an influx of applications from away support.

If you hear differently let me know cheers