PDA

View Full Version : Referee for Falkirk v Hibs is...

Billy Whizz
04-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Kevin Clancy. Did he not ref a few of our games against them last season?

Craig_HFC
04-08-2016, 01:01 PM
FFS he's useless. One of the absolute worst.

Hopefully it won't matter as hopefully we'll be 3-0 by the time he needs to make any meaningful decisions.

Ergye
04-08-2016, 01:15 PM
They're gonna need a boxing referee for this one.

Houston will be throwing the towel in after 20 minutes, as his team get battered silly.

percy veer
04-08-2016, 01:24 PM
sent off mcginn wrongfully at easter road

brog
04-08-2016, 01:39 PM
FFS he's useless. One of the absolute worst.

Hopefully it won't matter as hopefully we'll be 3-0 by the time he needs to make any meaningful decisions.

TBF you could probably have posted this without knowing who the ref was!! Mind you, after Alan Muir's performance at ER, Clancy will look like Howard Webb!

West lower
04-08-2016, 01:44 PM
TBF you could probably have posted this without knowing who the ref was!! Mind you, after Alan Muir's performance at ER, Clancy will look like Howard Webb!

I wonder if we will see Alan Muir at Easter Road anytime soon. Can't imagine he will be looking forward to that.

Craig_HFC
04-08-2016, 01:55 PM

Clancy was the ref for the play-off game away to Raith and was utterly horrendous.

His face is also too big for his head.

banarc7062
04-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Houston will be rubbing his hands in glee GGTTH

JohnM1875
04-08-2016, 03:31 PM
I, like many other fans, didn't manage to get a ticket in time. And whilst I don't want to give them money i'm guessing it'll be on Falkirk TV and a wee proxy change is all that's needed?

Anyone done this with Falkirk TV before? If so, what kinda quality can I expect? A bit off topic I know so apologise

Smartie
04-08-2016, 03:59 PM
If I were Neil Lennon I wouldn't shut up between now and Saturday, really ramp the pressure on him.

I thought Houston's nonsense influenced the referees last season, he nobbled Alan Muir and that led to some of the decisions going against us.

I'd be going all out to get it rammed up that wee baldy clown. I think we've got enough to beat them comfortably and get off to a good start, we could do without refereeing costing us. It would be good if we could influence that to go in our favour again.

SouthMoroccoStu
04-08-2016, 04:31 PM
All Scottish referees seem to be a special kind of stupid

Clancy is no different

It concerns me that a puddle drinker like Houston can use the most basic of psychological tricks to influence a referee (pre game too) but that's what we have to deal with in the Scottish game

But I have no doubt that Neil Lennon will give us greater steel and influence to handle the games and the roller coaster ride that comes with it

GGTTH

Finn2015
04-08-2016, 04:56 PM
All refs in Scotland do seem to be pish. Whoever we get we could probably moan about

Ringothedog
04-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Compared to the Spanish ref against Brondby our referees look more than half decent

banarc7062
04-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Compared to the Spanish ref against Brondby our referees look more than half decent

Now there was a "team" of incompetent idiots. Will never see that Ref doing a Real or Barcelona game. GGTTH

Jonnyboy
04-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Now there was a "team" of incompetent idiots. Will never see that Ref doing a Real or Barcelona game. GGTTH

Sadly, https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=juan+martinez+munuera.&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlgeXns6jOAhXjDcAKHfLXDyQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=971#imgrc=T_EfMDs4v6TVXM%3A

Man's an erse :agree:

Iggy Pope
04-08-2016, 06:54 PM

That would make spectacular viewing. I'd maybe even get a flight.

Dublin07
04-08-2016, 06:56 PM
I, like many other fans, didn't manage to get a ticket in time. And whilst I don't want to give them money i'm guessing it'll be on Falkirk TV and a wee proxy change is all that's needed?

Anyone done this with Falkirk TV before? If so, what kinda quality can I expect? A bit off topic I know so apologise

I did it last season mid week game we won missed half the game it was so poor but could have been my connection.

WoreTheGreen
04-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Clancy was the ref for the play-off game away to Raith and was utterly horrendous.

His face is also too big for his head.

Had a shocker the 'man' is a end of a bell