PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: QUEEN OF THE SOUTH TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
04-08-2016, 09:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6689)

pacoluna
04-08-2016, 09:42 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6689)
just purchased my tickets for malta game £6 pound cheaper and that's a world cup qualifier.

BoomtownHibees
04-08-2016, 09:43 AM
just purchased my tickets for malta game £6 pound cheaper and that's a world cup qualifier.

Well done

Hibby70
04-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Great pricing - like the rounding up of the 10% discount!

flash
04-08-2016, 09:53 AM

Aye but it's no Hibs.

Pete
04-08-2016, 09:59 AM

And....

Wheat Hound
04-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Bought. 3 games from a return to our 2nd ground (unless we get Celtc or sevco then it's only 2 games!).

Brightside
04-08-2016, 10:07 AM

enjoy watching some utter pish football.

NthCarolinaHibs
04-08-2016, 10:10 AM

Ah'm going to the Malta game anaw,but no moaning about the price of Hibs tickets...

pacoluna
04-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Ah'm going to the Malta game anaw,but no moaning about the price of Hibs tickets...
well I am moaning , I am moaning about general pricing of Scottish domestic football games. Seriously though £15 is a reasonably price considering it has became the norm for pricing to be so expensive but how can a world cup qualifier cost you less than to attend a Scottish league cup fixture.

Brightside
04-08-2016, 12:40 PM
well I am moaning , I am moaning about general pricing of Scottish domestic football games. Seriously though £15 is a reasonably price considering it has became the norm for pricing to be so expensive but how can a world cup qualifier cost you less than to attend a Scottish league cup fixture.

Because the Scottish National team are murder and would make your eyes bleed.

Steve20
04-08-2016, 12:46 PM

Because International football is rotten. Hibs v QOTS sounds far more appealing to me than Malta v Scotland.

Scouse Hibee
04-08-2016, 01:10 PM

Because Scotland are ****** and Hibs are not :flag:

pacoluna
04-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Because the Scottish National team are murder and would make your eyes bleed.
What so players like our very own John McGinn make your eyes bleed? doubt there will ever be a more prouder moment For SJM than being capped for Scotland.

West lower
04-08-2016, 01:27 PM
What so players like our very own John McGinn make your eyes bleed? doubt there will ever be a more prouder moment For SJM than being capped for Scotland.

How much for the game in Glasgow ?

Baldy Foghorn
04-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Brondby was £6....So what?

I couldn't care less, Hibs have reduced prices offering a further discount for ST Holder's, yet some still complain......The Club must despair at times!!!

HibsNutter
04-08-2016, 01:31 PM

Enjoy what I'm sure will be a very entertaining and competitive match

northstandhibby
04-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Brondby was £6....So what?

I couldn't care less, Hibs have reduced prices offering a further discount for ST Holder's, yet some still complain......The Club must despair at times!!!

Agreed. £15 is a decent price. It costs money to put on a football match and QOS have to be paid their share of the gate too. Personally I also love a midweek night game under the floodlights.

Come on the Cabbage

Brightside
04-08-2016, 01:39 PM

You think John McGinn can't play for shiyite teams? Scotland national team play awful football and its the reason we NEVER qualify for anything. I wouldn't cross the road to watch much rather pay £15 or whatever it is.

northstandhibby
04-08-2016, 01:52 PM
[/B]

Because Scotland are ****** and Hibs are not :flag:

Wales are the best UK team according to the Euro's.

:greengrin

pacoluna
04-08-2016, 01:52 PM
You think John McGinn can't play for shiyite teams? Scotland national team play awful football and its the reason we NEVER qualify for anything. I wouldn't cross the road to watch much rather pay £15 or whatever it is.

Like Hibs I don't necessary watch Scotland for the "quality of football" lets face it we have been in chship for 2 seasons .I support my local club and my country because their is an emotional attachment. when scotland finally do qualify it will be worth it just like the scottish cup was ;)

I'm not moaning at hibs I am moaning about the pricing of Scottish football in general.

Andy.1875
04-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Great pricing - like the rounding up of the 10% discount!

Where is the rounding up?

lyonhibs
04-08-2016, 03:27 PM
Where is the rounding up?

10% OF £15 is £1.50 so - in theory - the discounted tickets should be £13.50

Clearly Petrie let his hawk like vigilance slip momentarily as £13.00 is actually a 13.33333r % discount!!