03-08-2016, 03:30 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6685

Week commencing 15th

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2016, 03:34 PM
I blame Brexit.

Hibernia&Alba
03-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Shambles. The club needs to look elsewhere.

Pete
03-08-2016, 03:39 PM
No more erse-end deals like this please. It's as if we're doing THEM a favour.

Johnny Clash
03-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Nipped into Hibs shop today before getting train to London. Was hoping to get a home top as I'm back in Copenhagen at weekend visiting mates so the Dubliner also getting re-visited.

As previous posters have said - this delay is ridiculous. Plus a lot of the Avec stuff on the shelves doesn't look too great either. The t-shirts are pretty basic too. The Road to Glory 'design' must have taken 3 minutes to do. Not even a Hibs crest on it either and it's £16! Road to new supplier/design team more like!

.Sean.
03-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Absolute shambles. Quicker the fakey Nike deal with Juat Sports is over the better

Real Emerald
03-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Nipped into Hibs shop today before getting train to London. Was hoping to get a home top as I'm back in Copenhagen at weekend visiting mates so the Dubliner also getting re-visited.

As previous posters have said - this delay is ridiculous. Plus a lot of the Avec stuff on the shelves doesn't look too great either. The t-shirts are pretty basic too. The Road to Glory 'design' must have taken 3 minutes to do. Not even a Hibs crest on it either and it's £16! Road to new supplier/design team more like!
I took a few Avec SC winners polo shirts back, the quality was absolute pish and the button holes were all frayed. They wouldn't have survived 2 washes. They were ordered online so I lost the postage and had to go in to get a refund. Apart from a lack of stuff the quality of what they do have is shocking and at ridiculous prices to boot.😡