PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CLUB STATEMENT: ADULT HOME KIT

RSS Bot
03-08-2016, 03:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6685)

woodyhfc4892
03-08-2016, 03:34 PM
What an absolute shambles this is turning out to be! We are now going to be two games into our league campaign and no supporter has the new top yet.

Hope this deal with Just Sport/Nike is cancelled very soon.

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-08-2016, 03:39 PM
10% discount as a goodwill gesture for the first week of sales?

Unlikely but would be nice to see. I've been planning on purchasing the home top the day it comes out but as we get further in to the month the funds are tighter and tighter so may need to wait until next payday

Brightside
03-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Final year is it not? I'd bet they aren't exactly pulling out the stops to deliver as they know they aren't getting the gig next year.

Radium
03-08-2016, 03:41 PM
The adult sized Hibernian home kit will now be on sale in the Hibernian Clubstore from week commencing 15 August 2016 following a further supplier delay.

The club was assured by Nike and our retail partner Just Sport that the kits would be available for sale from Thursday 4 August, which was a delay itself on the initial planned launch date of early summer,
Chief Executive Leeann Dempster said: “I’m sorry for the long delay in the availability of the Nike kits. While this is an issue that has affected both ourselves and many other clubs in the UK, supporters quite rightly expect to be able to buy the kits well before now.

“The delays have caused everyone at the Club great frustration, particularly after such a successful launch last season and given that we planned ahead and signed off the designs in September last year . We were hoping to build on the popularity and success of last year’s kit, but this delay has certainly gone against us. We have pushed as hard as we can to get the stock as quickly as possible and we will continue to do this until it arrives. When it does, we are sure you will like it.

A spokesperson for Just Sport said: “Unfortunately there have been further issues in the supply chain since the original announcement regarding the Adult Home Kit Launch date.

“There are major issues in the ports at Antwerp and Rotterdam causing long delays in Nike being able to receive their containers out of these ports. The latest update we have is that the kit should be available in store week commencing 15th August.

“We are doing everything in our power to bring this date forward and will keep the club fully updated as soon as we have any further information. We would like to apologise again to the supporters of The Club for the delay and look forward to being able to launch the kit in the coming weeks.”

A Nike spokesperson said: "Just Sports Pro and Nike have encountered delivery delays. All parties are endeavouring to ensure that the full range of Hibernian FC product is available as soon as possible."

I do think that putting this announcement out the day before is poor, but it is noticeable [as has been mentioned before] that when LD has a hand in things she doesn't miss the mark. In this case, we seem to have ordered the strips in 2015, and the supplier has failed.

MWHIBBIES
03-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Final year is it not? I'd bet they aren't exactly pulling out the stops to deliver as they know they aren't getting the gig next year.Far more negatives than positives for them by doing that so I very much doubt it.

Pretty Boy
03-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Get Nike/Just Sport to *expletive deleted*.

I'd rather deal with a LCS, Macron or Joma type who actually make an effort than this shambles. Take the shop back in house and get it sorted.

SteveHFC
03-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Think I'll be spending my money elsewhere: complete joke this isn't out yet.

Pete
03-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Final year is it not? I'd bet they aren't exactly pulling out the stops to deliver as they know they aren't getting the gig next year.

I certainly bloody hope they aren't.

We should get a better, more bespoke deal with a "less prestigious" brand. Joma or Gola or Jimmys tops made in the east end of Glasgow...they would all be preferable.

It's all about service to a club like ours.

BH Hibs
03-08-2016, 03:50 PM

I'd rather deal with a LCS, Macron or Joma type who actually make an effort than this shambles. Take the shop back in house and get it sorted.

Your first sentence is all that's missing from the Hibs apart of that statement. With regard to Macron did LD negotiate their deal with Motherwell before she left?

Just checked and she did although may have been her retail manager's brief.

hfcnic
03-08-2016, 03:54 PM
10% discount as a goodwill gesture for the first week of sales?

Unlikely but would be nice to see. I've been planning on purchasing the home top the day it comes out but as we get further in to the month the funds are tighter and tighter so may need to wait until next payday

At the very least.

Bristolhibby
03-08-2016, 03:57 PM
At the very least.

His is what I was thinking. I'm up for the Pars game, so w/c 15th is no good for me.

Also, free p&p for people like me who were always going to buy but now have to pay £5 for p&p and coming to the shop isn't an option.

J

Pete
03-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Any discount should be subsidised by the supplier of course.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-08-2016, 04:07 PM

well said Pete

Malthibby
03-08-2016, 04:08 PM

Yup. added to their lack of interest in a Scottish Cup version, Nike have shown utter disinterest & we need an alternative.

Won't be buying Nike stuff for a while, although that's helped by a lack of slippers and woolly cardies in their range.

Fekem.
GG

Billychaotic182
03-08-2016, 04:08 PM
dont really care anymore tbh, I'm still in love with last years top. I'll just ware that forever haha

Bristolhibby
03-08-2016, 04:13 PM
At the very least.

His is what I was thinking. I'm up for the Pars game, so w/c 15th is no good for me.

Also, free p&p for people like me who were always going to buy but now have to pay £5 for p&p and coming to the shop isn't an option.

J

lyonhibs
03-08-2016, 04:15 PM
I assume key delivery dates and SLAs were built in to the contract with these jokers, meaning that Hibs are receiving some kind of financial compensation or discount on the final bill as a result of these delays.

If not, whomever signed off the contract with just sport wants their noodle looked at.

An absolute farce and laughable really (or rather if this was another club it would be) that we're in this situation.

West lower
03-08-2016, 04:19 PM
The whole thing is a joke. My favourite excuse is the delays at the ports. Absolute belter ! A 2 week delay at Rotterdam and there would be a pile of containers that you could climb up and sit on the moon 😃

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-08-2016, 04:21 PM

J

Even a free ticket on any pre orders (no cancellation) for the qots cup game?

That weekend of the pars game I'm scheduled to now spend £100 cause the strip has been delayed. Not blaming Hibs in any way.... but is this issue happening with any of the "big" clubs? Adidas is the benchmark anyway. Hopefully get a deal wi them for next season

Keith_M
03-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Hibs really need to dump the contracts with both Nike and whoever runs the Hibs Shop.

Get it done, Leeann.

NAE NOOKIE
03-08-2016, 04:36 PM

Absolutely ...... There can be no doubt Hibs will lose sales because of this shambles and if the design was approved nearly a year ago there is no excuse for the strips not hitting the shop on time. I would think we have a case to make the suppliers pay for any damage done.

But Hibs are not blameless either ...... We have had heard nothing from the club regarding the inexplicable delay in getting a cup final DVD out, they must know that this is being eagerly anticipated by the fans, and we have made a pretty poor attempt at cup final commemorative stuff in general, in view of that the last two months have been a commercial shambles as far as I can see.

As I said before ..... we have been handed a commercial open goal and appear to be trying to kick it out for a throw in :bitchy:

Cocaine&Caviar
03-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Home top by Xmas?

Mikey
03-08-2016, 04:58 PM

Yep. The club shouldn't have to take a hit on this because of fan pressure.

Finn2015
03-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Hopefully the world will get out and other clubs will give them a wide berth. Total incompetence

GreenLake
03-08-2016, 05:10 PM
I buy a lot of Nike gear each year for other sports and leisure activities. Won't be giving them any business this year or next.

Jack
03-08-2016, 05:37 PM
I buy a lot of Nike gear each year for other sports and leisure activities. Won't be giving them any business this year or next.

Just buy something else!

I boycotted Tennents lager when they sponsored the old firm. I'm still enjoying other brands and pints of other drinks.

Nike have joined my boycott list.

Hibs331875
03-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Boycott for sure

Pete
03-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Boycott for sure

Boycott what exactly?

Jack
03-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Boycott what exactly?

Nike.

Hibs331875
03-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Boycott what exactly?

Nike, paying for the basic brand ££££
Ridiculous mark up

lucky
03-08-2016, 06:08 PM
If you think we've got problems with our strip the Huns have just found out Puma and Sports Direct have agreed a new strip and distribution list without even informing them

IWasThere2016
03-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Oh dear..

MyJo
03-08-2016, 06:12 PM
For the people complaining about the club store stocks and merchandise etc, from the Just Sports Group website:

In 2004, the Just Sport Group agreed a deal with world renowned sports brand NIKE Inc. in a partnership that would see Just Sport Group manage football kit supply deals to the professional game under the Nike Brand.

Alongside this partnership saw the development of Just Sport Pro Club, a service that not only provides a kit supply deal for the football club, but a retail solution that sees Just Sport Pro Club take on the club shop and all related retail aspects. This includes stock purchasing, club store management, product marketing and running the online store. Our ‘all in one’ solution takes away the overheads and stress of managing the retail sector of the club and eliminating risks associated with holding high stock levels. Ultimately our solution allows the football club to focus its efforts in other areas of the business and Just Sport Pro Club giving the retail of each club complete focus to increase business and sales.

The first store to open under our partnership was at Aberdeen FC in 2004. Since then our partnership with Nike has remained and continues to be strong and successful and has seen Just Sport Pro Club supply 31 professional teams through all the English and Scottish Leagues and currently deal with 12 clubs.

One of the benefits to our partnership is that it allows us to utilise Nike Europe’s stock holding. Having this access means we can efficiently manage stock levels for each of our retail stores, as and when required, without having a massive stock holding ourselves. It also gives us the ability to bring in large amounts of stock for high profile events such as kit launches and cup final matches.

SteveHFC
03-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Dundee Utd who use Just Sport are selling their home kit without any issues.

Pete
03-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Nike, paying for the basic brand ££££
Ridiculous mark up

Boycott Nike by all means.

Surely not hibs Nike stuff though as that will hurt the club.

Swedish hibee
03-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Nevermind the strip, what's happening with the DVD??

West lower
03-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Dundee Utd who use Just Sport are selling their home kit without any issues.

Aye, ordering a 3 pack of shirts is a piece of cake. M&S do it for about £16.

Twiglet
03-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Going by Just Sport site of other clubs, we're not the only ones without strips:

Charlton Athletic - home strip went on sale on Friday, still the 2015/16 away strip on the website (though they seem to have a third kit that's coming out some time, not on the website)

Hartlepool Utd - no away strip

Kilmarnock - kits out, but their top is available to buy off the just sport website so probably more readily available to add the club badge to

Leyton Orient - away strip only goes on sale tomorrow

Northampton Town - home kit only available on pre-order - players seem to have worn the away strip for their last home pre-season match (they're at home for the first match of the season)

Preston North End - no away kit on their site

Southend Utd - home strip only (on sale 2 days ago)

York City - home strip only (order online from 22/07)

GreenLake
03-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Nike is afraid of UnderArmour which is stealing market share because of Stephen Curry and Andy Murray. I hope we get them to make our shirts next year.

Bristolhibby
03-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Nike is afraid of UnderArmour which is stealing market share because of Stephen Curry and Andy Murray. I hope we get them to make our shirts next year.

Under Armour, Macron, Joma and even Le Coq are all fine kit makers.

Check out the new Le Coq Sportif SAINT-ÉTIENNE shirt.

Imagine this with white sleeves! 😍😍😍😍

http://www.lecoqsportif.com/media/images/products/1620991/1620991_1.jpg

J

Pretty Boy
03-08-2016, 09:12 PM

Am I not right in thinking that the club store is run by Just Sports for a fee and all costs, profits (losses) etc are theirs.

I'm sure Rod was asked about this at the AGM just after the Nike deal started and confirmed it. I think I recall him saying in that year the deal had worked out better for Hibs than if we had run it ourselves.

Either way it shouldn't be Hibs taking the hit for this. The club have to deal with the frustration, as someone who works in sales on the last rung of the supply ladder I'm well aware that's how things work but as a supplier issue they should be taking the financial hit whether the deal above is correct or otherwise.

Waxy
03-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Just do it, HA

Twiglet
03-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Am I not right in thinking that the club store is run by Just Sports for a fee and all costs, profits (losses) etc are theirs.

I'm sure Rod was asked about this at the AGM just after the Nike deal started and confirmed it. I think I recall him saying in that year the deal had worked out better for Hibs than if we had run it ourselves.

Either way it shouldn't be Hibs taking the hit for this. The club have to deal with the frustration, as someone who works in sales on the last rung of the supply ladder I'm well aware that's how things work but as a supplier issue they should be taking the financial hit whether the deal above is correct or otherwise.

Hibs get a share of the profits from what I understand, don't know how much, but it's worth it.

GlasgowHibee
03-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Perhaps i'm being a bit cynical, but yes, we may have had the designs finalised last year, but we only had our sponsor confirmed a couple of weeks after the cup final? Surely the club weren't expecting the retailer to print blank shirts, and then have to have a sponsor ironed/printed/whatever after production?

Understandable why it's been delayed, evidently faults from both parties.

Pretty Boy
03-08-2016, 09:22 PM
As an aside the quality of the kits is pretty poor.

Guy I know bought the kids home top for his son and there's a big discoloured square around the badge where it's been printed on or whatever. It's clearly visible from a distance.

Jones28
03-08-2016, 09:29 PM
I won't be buying anything from the shop until it's returned back Hibs. This has been a complete cock up and the Nike strips have been ***** 3/4 years we've had them.

Big_Franck
03-08-2016, 09:45 PM
The latest in a long line of cock-ups with the club merchandising. We've missed a golden, perhaps unique, opportunity this summer to really cash in on May's success.

Sir David Gray
03-08-2016, 09:49 PM
To not have your home top available to buy until after the season has started is disgraceful.

Seriously not good enough.

GreenCastle
03-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Having thought about this it really isn't great PR or for the fans (mainly the younger ones).

Is it the most important thing this season no. Promotion is.

However the statement is bizarre as blame is spread and to have the designs in September then late sponsor agreement then still several months later nothing is odd.

I'm more concerned by the lack of merchandise and poor quality of the shop on the whole rather than just a late strip lauch.

The running and content of the shop needs seriously sorted..along with the catering and east tannoy system!!

Vault Boy
04-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Plenty (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014325/Nike-workers-kicked-slapped-verbally-abused-factories-making-Converse-line-Indonesia.html) of reasons (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/may/20/burhanwazir.theobserver) to boycott (https://web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/trade_environment/wheeling/hnike.html) Nike (https://www.oxfam.org.au/what-we-do/ethical-trading-and-business/workers-rights-2/nike/)

Speedway
04-08-2016, 11:22 AM
If the strips were signed off last September, when did the fans vote on emerald vs bottle green?

#FromTheCapital
04-08-2016, 11:31 AM
I'd rather have no strip than that horrific mr blobby outfit that hearts are parading. Look at the positives.

hibsforeurope
04-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Perhaps i'm being a bit cynical, but yes, we may have had the designs finalised last year, but we only had our sponsor confirmed a couple of weeks after the cup final? Surely the club weren't expecting the retailer to print blank shirts, and then have to have a sponsor ironed/printed/whatever after production?

Understandable why it's been delayed, evidently faults from both parties.

I'd be very surprised if Just sports recieves the shirt complete with sponsor and badge direct from Nike europe, they will probably select the template and add on the detail themselves. The shirts should have been here ready to add the sponsors transfers on long before now.

Argylehibby
04-08-2016, 11:58 AM

There was a Working Together meeting on Tuesday night discussing the merchandising. I am going to produce a summary of that meeting which I will post on here ASAP and it will include info on the DVD.

Onion
04-08-2016, 12:00 PM

Almost given up on it. Hibs have really cocked up on the post-Cup Win opportunity. Deeply embarrassing and costly performance.

NAE NOOKIE
04-08-2016, 12:01 PM
As an aside the quality of the kits is pretty poor.

Guy I know bought the kids home top for his son and there's a big discoloured square around the badge where it's been printed on or whatever. It's clearly visible from a distance.

Agreed .... I don't buy replica strips to wear to games these days, though I do wear a 'retro one' ..... I was thinking of buying the away top to play walking football in, but when I saw the quality of it and the very cheap looking 'iron on' badge and sponsors logo I decided that I wasn't going to pay £45 for something that didn't look like it was going to be identifiable as a Hibs top after about 10 washes.

Bristolhibby
04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Agreed .... I don't buy replica strips to wear to games these days, though I do wear a 'retro one' ..... I was thinking of buying the away top to play walking football in, but when I saw the quality of it and the very cheap looking 'iron on' badge and sponsors logo I decided that I wasn't going to pay £45 for something that didn't look like it was going to be identifiable as a Hibs top after about 10 washes.

You are kidding me, we have iron on badges now?!?

J

--------
04-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Why don't Nike just tell the folks who run their Far Eastern sweatshops to flog the kids to make them work harder?

Simple. :dunno:

04-08-2016, 02:05 PM
The latest in a long line of cock-ups with the club merchandising. We've missed a golden, perhaps unique, opportunity this summer to really cash in on May's success.

Not the clubs fault in fairness

BoomtownHibees
04-08-2016, 02:11 PM

The lack of cup final merchandise is

hibsforeurope
04-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Going by Just Sport site of other clubs, we're not the only ones without strips:

Charlton Athletic - home strip went on sale on Friday, still the 2015/16 away strip on the website (though they seem to have a third kit that's coming out some time, not on the website)

Hartlepool Utd - no away strip

Kilmarnock - kits out, but their top is available to buy off the just sport website so probably more readily available to add the club badge to

Leyton Orient - away strip only goes on sale tomorrow

Northampton Town - home kit only available on pre-order - players seem to have worn the away strip for their last home pre-season match (they're at home for the first match of the season)

Preston North End - no away kit on their site

Southend Utd - home strip only (on sale 2 days ago)

York City - home strip only (order online from 22/07)

More horror stories from JustSports http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36974870

Pretty Boy
04-08-2016, 02:28 PM
More horror stories from JustSports http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36974870

Was just about to post the same link. What a shambles.

I seriously hope Hibs, Northampton etc have penalty clauses or the like in the contract to ensure some compensation for this.

Big_Franck
04-08-2016, 02:45 PM

It's obviously not their fault that we haven't received the home shirt yet, but the lack of cup final merchandise and the absence of the dvd has cost us money. We could have capitalised on the euphoria and feel good factor immediately after the cup final. As it was we had a white t-shirt with a hashtag on the front and a few pens.

If we didn't negotiate any penalties, discounts or similar in the event of Just Sport failing to keep their end of the bargain then that would be the club's fault. An absence of these in the contract might explain why they are brushing us off with piss poor excuses.

zlatan
04-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Why the rush for the dvd? Everything can be seen on YouTube goals wise anyway so give them time to produce something unique filled with interviews and new footage.

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm hearing we are already out of Large, Extra Large and XXL, and only have away strips left in Medium.

Bristolhibby
06-08-2016, 08:47 AM
I'm hearing we are already out of Large, Extra Large and XXL, and only have away strips left in Medium.

FFS! Was going to get a Large next week.

J

Edit: website showing loads of all sizes in stock.

BlackSheep
15-08-2016, 08:46 AM
So we are now at the week beginning the 15th...

Do we think we will get an updated statement regarding the Adult Home Kit....?

I really hope they pull out all the stops and get an abundance of stock of all sizes.... I personally wont get time to visit the shop til at least Saturday this week, and hoping to get to try the shirt on before buying or ordering online....

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 09:25 AM
No home tops in the club shop on Saturday, any idea when they will be available?

BlackSheep
15-08-2016, 09:28 AM
No home tops in the club shop on Saturday, any idea when they will be available?

The latest update we have is that the kit should be available in store week commencing 15th August.

Directly from the statement that started this thread.

:flag:

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Directly from the statement that started this thread.

:flag:

My mistake cheers

cabbageandribs1875
15-08-2016, 09:59 AM
i honestly expected the team to run out wearing vests/persevered t-shirts from the club shop against dunfy

ForeverHibs93
15-08-2016, 10:21 AM
My dad phoned as I'm off today and was gonna go along and pick a couple up for us, only for the boy on the phone to say no it's the 15th they came in. When my dad politely reminded him that it is the 15th today, he said well it'll be some time this week then.

Hibs need to get the people who run the store to ******, absolutely useless.

CraigHibee
15-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Ffs, was going to purchase this today aswell, sounds like a bit of a shambles tbh

Berwickhibby
15-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Just rang the shop..... ******g shambles..... Shirts have still not arrived could not even tell me if they would be on sale this week.... Attitude and customer service stinks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Just rang the shop..... ******g shambles..... Shirts have still not arrived could not even tell me if they would be on sale this week.... Attitude and customer service stinks

Could not be any worse. The whole episode is quite frankly embarrassing. I accept a lot is outside of the control of the club and is the manufacturers fault but no excuse for poor customer service

Pretty Boy
15-08-2016, 10:50 AM
If it's any consolation the guys at the club are every bit as frustrated as us. I was talking to them before the QOTS game and they are furious with the supplier.

It's not acceptable but if a supplier fails to provide goods short of storming the factory there isn't a lot you can do.

JimBHibees
15-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Shame wasnt available on Saturday they would have been flying off the shelves.

lyonhibs
15-08-2016, 10:54 AM
If it's any consolation the guys at the club are every bit as frustrated as us. I was talking to them before the QOTS game and they are furious with the supplier.

It's not acceptable but if a supplier fails to provide goods short of storming the factory there isn't a lot you can do.

To be fair they signed the contract with this shan budget Nike setup.

They have take some of the blame as well IMO.

Twiglet
15-08-2016, 10:57 AM

They're not going to make a promise about them being in until they can see them themselves in the shop I think. They'very been let down by the suppliers so may be a bit tentative about saying when they'll be in.
It’s only midday in the 15th and the statement said they'd be in the week beginning the 15th so it could be any day this week. It will also be all over the website and twitter when they do arrive.

Pretty Boy
15-08-2016, 10:59 AM
To be fair they signed the contract with this shan budget Nike setup.

They have take some of the blame as well IMO.
In fairness I think the deal was signed before their time.

I take the point though that ultimately as far as fans are concernee the buck stops with the club.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

keep the faith
15-08-2016, 11:25 AM
What. That old kit? I think I will wait for the new one at the end of the season 😁

Carheenlea
15-08-2016, 11:29 AM
All very exciting - what will arrive first? Liam Henderson or the new strip?

hibee_girl
15-08-2016, 11:33 AM
All very exciting - what will arrive first? Liam Henderson or the new strip?

Liam Henderson in the new strip :greengrin

H18 SFR
15-08-2016, 11:35 AM
How did Henderson play on Saturday, I didn't watch it?

Northernhibee
15-08-2016, 12:03 PM

If they can't say for certain when this company messing us about will get their arse in gear then why is that terrible customer service? Sounds more like honesty to me.

Sean1875
15-08-2016, 12:16 PM
They're not going to make a promise about them being in until they can see them themselves in the shop I think. They'very been let down by the suppliers so may be a bit tentative about saying when they'll be in.
It’s only midday in the 15th and the statement said they'd be in the week beginning the 15th so it could be any day this week. It will also be all over the website and twitter when they do arrive.

I don't believe Hibs wouldn't have a more accurate knowledge of when £1000s worth of stock would be turning up to the stadium more than 'some time this week', poor customer service really

Hibernian Verse
15-08-2016, 12:20 PM
My dad phoned as I'm off today and was gonna go along and pick a couple up for us, only for the boy on the phone to say no it's the 15th they came in. When my dad politely reminded him that it is the 15th today, he said well it'll be some time this week then.

Hibs need to get the people who run the store to ******, absolutely useless.
I'm not saying that you've over egged what happened but I'm extremely surprised that someone in customer service 1) didn't know the date given that it's today they are due and 2) would respond like that.

If that's exactly what happened then they really do need to get better staff in or train them better.

Smartie
15-08-2016, 12:28 PM
How did Henderson play on Saturday, I didn't watch it?

He didn't.

He's stuck wearing the full Hibs kit in a container in Rotterdam was the latest I heard.

GreenLake
15-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Just Sports Group seem to like using Hibernian FC as a marketing example on their "Services" web page. Ironic considering how late they are to deliver our new jerseys. Are the embroidery machines putting the badges on English Pub Team jerseys before they get round to our's?

http://www.justsport-group.com/services/

15-08-2016, 12:39 PM
I hope the club can push for some sort of compensation from the supplier. We have missed out on a lot of sales through yet another shambles.

Last year I ordered the away kit online and it took over a month to arrive due to supply issues. Not good enough.

Twiglet
15-08-2016, 12:43 PM
I don't believe Hibs wouldn't have a more accurate knowledge of when £1000s worth of stock would be turning up to the stadium more than 'some time this week', poor customer service really

They relying on Justsport getting the badges put on the shirts and then delivering them. I know that when an order of something was expected a couple of weeks ago, only part of it turned up and even in that it wasn't the full number.
They'll know where it is, but maybe not when it will be delivered exactly. We're all having to wait here.

Berwickhibby
15-08-2016, 01:29 PM
If they can't say for certain when this company messing us about will get their arse in gear then why is that terrible customer service? Sounds more like honesty to me.

Attitude on the phone was "it will be in when it arrives, you will just have to wait," when I mentioned the club statement of it being in the week commencing the 15th.... Response "well it might be next week"..... He wasn't pleasant on phone.

Bristolhibby
15-08-2016, 01:39 PM
While we are moaning, I was in on Saturday and my eldest lad wanted 35 Cummings on the back. Was told that they had run out of N's! So that's no Cummings or McGinn then.

Great news for the wee kids who want one of our two top players name on their away shirt. Oh and while I'm moaning, totally out of kids away socks!

More money missed by Hibs.

J

Radium
15-08-2016, 01:44 PM
While we are moaning, I was in on Saturday and my eldest lad wanted 35 Cummings on the back. Was told that they had run out of N's! So that's no Cummings or McGinn then.

Great news for the wee kids who want one of our two top players name on their away shirt. Oh and while I'm moaning, totally out of kids away socks!

J

or Stevenson, Fontaine, Hanlon, Martin

Real Emerald
15-08-2016, 01:55 PM

J
We'll have to stop signing players wth more than one 'n' in there name. Don't know why we're trying to get Shinnie in now lol 😄

Jack
15-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Adult sized home jerseys will be available from 10am on Wednesday online & in the Clubstore

https://t.co/nvCVtek6Jf https://t.co/0r19UY7zyT

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 02:33 PM
At last. Hopefully like some have suggested the club look for compensation from the supplier cos I'm sure they have missed out on a lot of sales at a time when there is a lot of demand for merchandise

Hibby Bairn
15-08-2016, 02:44 PM
We'll have to stop signing players wth more than one 'n' in there name. Don't know why we're trying to get Shinnie in now lol 😄

:agree: Forget about Henderson too. And for older generation looking for a "4" with Stanton...no chance.

ForeverHibs93
15-08-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm not saying that you've over egged what happened but I'm extremely surprised that someone in customer service 1) didn't know the date given that it's today they are due and 2) would respond like that.

If that's exactly what happened then they really do need to get better staff in or train them better.

I'm assuming you've not had many dealings with the club shop then, there's plenty of examples of the horrific customer services on here.

And that is word for word what happened, you can believe it if you want, I was just making other people aware of the situation.

Eaststandee
15-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Just Sports Group seem to like using Hibernian FC as a marketing example on their "Services" web page. Ironic considering how late they are to deliver our new jerseys. Are the embroidery machines putting the badges on English Pub Team jerseys before they get round to our's?

http://www.justsport-group.com/services/
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/b3459cda435d9327f7d8500404a8c4d5.jpg

What a joke.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Hibernian Verse
15-08-2016, 03:43 PM
I'm assuming you've not had many dealings with the club shop then, there's plenty of examples of the horrific customer services on here.

And that is word for word what happened, you can believe it if you want, I was just making other people aware of the situation.
Cant say I have at all!

ian cruise
15-08-2016, 04:59 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/b3459cda435d9327f7d8500404a8c4d5.jpg

What a joke.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Given this episode and the refusal to print more of the cup final winning strip I'd say there's plenty in that statement to take issue with if I was Hibernian

Smartie
15-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Given this episode and the refusal to print more of the cup final winning strip I'd say there's plenty in that statement to take issue with if I was Hibernian

If this was a situation in isolation I would imagine that Hibs would take issue, but I'm not remotely convinced that they give a flying one.

They've had a couple of decent cup runs and sold a lot of season tickets so have exceeded expectations already in their own way.

I don't detect any appetite from Hibs to go the extra mile for the fans, or indeed to capitalise thoroughly on the cup win and JustSports and this fiasco will be a convenient excuse to hide behind.

Twiglet
15-08-2016, 05:41 PM
If this was a situation in isolation I would imagine that Hibs would take issue, but I'm not remotely convinced that they give a flying one.

They've had a couple of decent cup runs and sold a lot of season tickets so have exceeded expectations already in their own way.

I don't detect any appetite from Hibs to go the extra mile for the fans, or indeed to capitalise thoroughly on the cup win and JustSports and this fiasco will be a convenient excuse to hide behind.

The club have been working very hard on cup merchandise and a lot of suggestions /requests were made but not all were taken up.
We got more cup lines than any other club has had from just sport and more have been requested again. It’s not from lack of trying on Hibs side.

Cocaine&Caviar
16-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Available in adult sizes from tomorrow!

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2016, 03:37 PM
The club have been working very hard on cup merchandise and a lot of suggestions /requests were made but not all were taken up.
We got more cup lines than any other club has had from just sport and more have been requested again. It’s not from lack of trying on Hibs side.

Who else do Just Sport represent that have won a cup?

Danderhall Hibs
18-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Who else do Just Sport represent that have won a cup?

Does anyone know the answer to this or was it a line that's been fired out to make us feel special about the number of keyrings they've done for us?

AndyM_1875
18-08-2016, 11:32 AM
I really do hope that Leeann looks into this with the contracts with Nike/Just Sport being up in Summer 2017.

Could there be a strong case for bringing the Club Shop back in house? Certainly I'd like to see a new kit supplier next year with both Under Armour and Umbro being pretty obvious options as neither have a Scottish Club on their books just now.

Twiglet
18-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know the answer to this or was it a line that's been fired out to make us feel special about the number of keyrings they've done for us?

I can't remember what they said to me exactly, but when Dundee Utd won the Scottish Cup in 2010 they were with Just Sport retail.

worcesterhibby
18-08-2016, 09:38 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I smell a jambo..."they've had a couple of decent cup runs" don't you mean "we've" .

ian cruise
18-08-2016, 10:39 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes: I smell a jambo..."they've had a couple of decent cup runs" don't you mean "we've" .

I presumed the language was to distinguish the behaviour of the club (they) from the wishes of the fans (we). The club store and cup final merch has been a real own goal for the club.

lyonhibs
19-08-2016, 07:36 AM
I presumed the language was to distinguish the behaviour of the club (they) from the wishes of the fans (we). The club store and cup final merch has been a real own goal for the club.

:agree: :agree:

Linguistic sleight of hand has tripped Worcester Hibby up here methinks.

Clearly there's been an absolute chasm between the post cup win merchandise/strip release/general club store expectations of fans (even the most reasonable ones) and what the club and their suppliers have delivered, and not in the direction that we (the fans) would have liked.

Bob1875
19-08-2016, 08:41 AM
On another note, the infant kit for £22 is a rip off. Doesn't even have the badge on the shorts and isn't made by Nike.

jacomo
19-08-2016, 09:44 AM
I really do hope that Leeann looks into this with the contracts with Nike/Just Sport being up in Summer 2017.

Could there be a strong case for bringing the Club Shop back in house? Certainly I'd like to see a new kit supplier next year with both Under Armour and Umbro being pretty obvious options as neither have a Scottish Club on their books just now.

:agree:

At the very least, we should have a kit supplier who appreciates our business.

I don't like Nike and would gladly be shot of them.

Cocaine&Caviar
19-08-2016, 02:04 PM
I went down to the club shop to get one on my lunch today, have to say im really unimpressed with the quality of the shirt. Feels really thin, is very tight fitting as has been mentioned, and decided against buying in the end. My £45 going towards a Lacoste polo instead unfortunately.

Albanian Hibs
19-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Got the away strip yesterday. My husband is usually a large but had to get an extra large.

Geo_1875
19-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Got the away strip yesterday. My husband is usually a large but had to get an extra large.

I had the same problem when I became a fat old *******.

madhibee_again
19-08-2016, 02:47 PM
On another note, the infant kit for £22 is a rip off. Doesn't even have the badge on the shorts and isn't made by Nike.

Particularly when based on what they have online, this is the only thing they have for kids smaller than the Extra Small Boys size...