PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Tickets for the bernabeu

Hibee_Craig7062
01-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Hi

Looking to try and get tickets for a madrid home game this season. Picked out the bilbao game on 22nd or 23rd Oct or leganes in Early November. Official website only quotes vip packages at 250 euros. Anyone been before and knows the best way of getting tickets at a reasonable price?

Hibernia&Alba
01-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Aren't tickets available general sale for any games?

JeMeSouviens
01-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Hi

Looking to try and get tickets for a madrid home game this season. Picked out the bilbao game on 22nd or 23rd Oct or leganes in Early November. Official website only quotes vip packages at 250 euros. Anyone been before and knows the best way of getting tickets at a reasonable price?

I went to see them play Malaga last autumn. Tickets don't go on public sale until the week of the game and the closer you get to the game, the more choice there will be on the website as more ST holders put their tickets up for resale. From memory I don't think there were 2 decent seats together until 3 or 4 days before the game but there were plenty from then until ko. You can get tickets on your phone so no delivery problems.

ac1
01-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Hi

Me and my brother and dad went for my dad's 60th last season - we went to the Bernabeau stadium on the morning of the game and purchased them from a booth. We paid 80 euro's each but were wanting good seats as it was for my dads present. Seats were brilliant right at the front behind one of the goals and the stadium is stunning. Real won 2-0. We went to Rayo Valllecano the next day against Villareal as they play in Madrid as well. Rayo won and the fans were mental :greengrin You could also buy tickets for the Rayo game on the day of the game at the stadium.

Onceinawhile
01-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Went to a game v getafe. Rocked up the day beforeand bought a ticket after the tour. Fourth teir was vertigo inducing.

Had nice heaters though.

Think it was 25 or 35 euros.

gaz1875
01-08-2016, 07:38 PM
Best just go on the Real website, I've done it a few times now plenty on sale these days, but bide your time the spare tickets get released intermittently, the queues can be big at the ground and unless you can speak Spanish it can be a bit tricky at the ticket booth...Vertigo was a common word they used lol

Radge70
02-08-2016, 12:59 PM
I normally go over for the Barcelona game and it's even easy to get tickets for that (although you have to either sit on your laptop refreshing every 5 seconds from 5 days before kick-off or just wait until a few hours before kick-off when loads of them come available). Although the official site uses entradas dot com anyway it's also worthwhile checking the entradas dot com general website as well as there seems to be different allocations on both.
The VIP tickets are always offered well before the general sale so don't panic and buy any of them. For any game other than the classico you will have no bother getting a couple of tickets a week to five days before hand on either the official site or entradas.

Dashing Bob S
02-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Do Falkirk fans refer to their stadium as the Bairnabeu? Or have Hearts fans copyrighted that one for the Wheatfield toilets?

jgl07
02-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Aren't tickets available general sale for any games?

I don't think so.

We went to a match a couple of years against Celta Vigo and the only ones on offer were on Viagogo at around €60.

Bobby's Cinema
02-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Went in March for a game v Sevilla. I wasn't involved in getting the tickets but I will say go for hospitality. It is worth it.

We were in the trophy room. Handed a beer when you walk through the door, waitresses coming round the tables with more beer and more food. Free bar with whatever you like and great seats.

Do it

Hibee_Craig7062
02-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Thanks for all responses. I wouldn't have guessed leaving It till the week before the game was the way forward but it seems so.

DH1875
02-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Best just go on the Real website, I've done it a few times now plenty on sale these days, but bide your time the spare tickets get released intermittently, the queues can be big at the ground and unless you can speak Spanish it can be a bit tricky at the ticket booth...Vertigo was a common word they used lol

Real Madrid have a designated ticket booth for English speaking fans so it shouldn't be a problem at the stadium at all. Also one of their phone numbers for the ticket office takes you directly through to an English speaking member of staff so again, no need to speak Spanish. There are always tickets available for games because season ticket holders who can't make the game can sell their seat back to the club who then sell it on. This along with the fact games can get moved for tv at very short notice means most tickets don't become available until the week of the game and usually as late as the day before the game. These tickets can be bought from the English language ticket booth at the stadium I mentioned before.
Used to be you could buy tickets from the cash machines in the city (you could/can do this in Barcelona for barca games as well) which made life so much easier but not sure if you can still do this.
On a side note, if anyone does want to go see Real then champions league group games are probably your best and cheapest option. Unless its a top name there's always 1000s of tickets on the go and are cheap.

Hibee_Craig7062
02-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Thanks DH1875 and others. we were in madrid a fortnight ago and done the stadium tour. Was an impressive place when empty promised myself I would get back to experience a match day

Radge70
02-08-2016, 07:50 PM
I don't think so.

We went to a match a couple of years against Celta Vigo and the only ones on offer were on Viagogo at around €60.

They actually always are. You just have to #persevere :wink: Try test run with some other games before you go and you'll see.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Went in March for a game v Sevilla. I wasn't involved in getting the tickets but I will say go for hospitality. It is worth it.

We were in the trophy room. Handed a beer when you walk through the door, waitresses coming round the tables with more beer and more food. Free bar with whatever you like and great seats.

Do it

This thread has saved me a job [emoji1360] A group of us are going over late Nov for a game and I'm in charge of getting tickets. Have you any idea how much hospitality cost mate?

Frank Moon
03-08-2016, 05:20 PM
The other thing you can do is pay €30 and become a Madridsta member and you can buy up to 10 tickets one month in advance of the games except Barca and A Madrid ones.

Check it out on the Real.com website