PDA

View Full Version : Help needed.

greenlex
31-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Birmingham City despatched by our second string. Shrewsbury Town downed by the first team.
Can someone let me know what level these teams are because I heard Scotish fitba was rubbish and Hibs and their players wouldn't get a look in in the Ryman pub league.
Thanks in advance.

Finn2015
31-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Let's be honest, their top teams are far away from anything in Scottish football but the rest is pretty average tbh. A lot of overrated sides down here

3pm
31-07-2016, 02:29 PM
:hilarious

NAE NOOKIE
31-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Birmingham City despatched by our second string. Shrewsbury Town downed by the first team.
Can someone let me know what level these teams are because I heard Scotish fitba was rubbish and Hibs and their players wouldn't get a look in in the Ryman pub league.
Thanks in advance.

Don't worry mate, 'Sergey' will be along any time now to explain why the Rymans, Bostik superglue Johnson's paint football league conference south west has better teams, better players, better catering and only costs a shiny new sixpence to get in :greengrin

That aside I agree .... They talk their football up, whereas we talk ours down ... perhaps if we thought a bit more positively things would be looking up in Scottish football.

Itsnoteasy
31-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Thanks in advance.

Don't get carried away it's only friendlies. Remember we drew 1-1 wi Berwick & the fans were not happy.

essexhibee
31-07-2016, 10:14 PM
I watched Southend a number of times last year who were mid table and for a period near the top six in league one. More than confident Hibs would have beaten them and are a better team for sure. The quality in Scotland isn't great but the leagues in England are massively overhyped.

lucky
31-07-2016, 10:25 PM
I actually think Hibs are one of best sides in Scotland. I'm extremely confident we will our league and do very well in the cups

GreenNWhiteArmy
31-07-2016, 10:44 PM
I actually think Hibs are one of best sides in Scotland. I'm extremely confident we will our league and do very well in the cups

Same. Without a doubt we have a team that is in the top 4 squads in the country.

If we can romp the league this season then keep hold of all our players. Lennon should be saying to the squad "the team togetherness snd unity can win as many games as ability alone, let's go for this in every game"

Do that and we can spring a few surprises next year I feel

madabouthibs
31-07-2016, 10:48 PM
We have a fantastic defence, and the fact that we've managed to keep them together is a huge bonus. We still need that killer touch up front though, we need to finish teams off when we're on top.