PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Net Cliches

Pages : [1] 2

Dashing Bob S
31-07-2016, 04:37 AM
Does anybody else think that I could bite my nuts off for fun, in a minute, in a decent Irish pub in Malta where they are hopefully showing the derby?

Carheenlea
31-07-2016, 06:50 AM
Does anybody else think that I could bite my nuts off for fun, in a minute, in a decent Irish pub in Malta where they are hopefully showing the derby?

I could just look at official site but will ask here - When do tickets go on sale for that derby?

hibsbollah
31-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Believing a manager needs time to develop a team and win stuff=''tolerating mediocrity'.

Keith_M
31-07-2016, 07:38 AM
Is it Pay at The Gate?

high bee
31-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Any player over 28 = journeyman

Carheenlea
31-07-2016, 07:54 AM
Any player over 28 = journeyman

Could he do a job for us?

Phil MaGlass
31-07-2016, 08:02 AM
ltyf

Smartie
31-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Could he do a job for us?

He'd score for fun in this league.

Radium
31-07-2016, 08:51 AM
Two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.Sean.
31-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Folk that still get all dewy-eyed at the heady heights of the Fenlon-era and pretend it wasn't all bad cause he 'wouldn'thave relegated us' :rolleyes:

I'm no saying he wouldn't have kept us up but we were chronic under him and he could easily have taken us down. Thats coming from me who believed this nonsense up until last year but still folk believe it.

Shrekko
31-07-2016, 09:03 AM
When we're linked with a player other than Messi or Ronaldo it's only fair to find a non footballing celebrity with the same surname and state you'd rather sign them. If the celeb with the same surname is a woman, a man over 80 or someone who is dead then all the better.

Hibbyradge
31-07-2016, 09:03 AM
It's a done deal for £150k and I'm underwhelmed about it.

Petrie!

The Green Goblin
31-07-2016, 09:07 AM
I just spat coffee all over the computer reading that.....

Hibbyradge
31-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Bring him home...to George Street...in a heartbeat.

3pm
31-07-2016, 09:15 AM
When we're linked with a player other than Messi or Ronaldo it's only fair to find a non footballing celebrity with the same surname and state you'd rather sign them. If the celeb with the same surname is a woman, a man over 80 or someone who is dead then all the better.

:hilarious

Sas_The_Hibby
31-07-2016, 09:22 AM

Regarding the over 80 year old dead man or woman you claim we are about to sign - source?

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-07-2016, 09:26 AM
They only turn up for finals.

The Green Goblin
31-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Did anyone see the incident on (insert name of street) after the game?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Will the pods be open today? (Almost every home matchday thread in existance).

kaimendhibs
31-07-2016, 09:39 AM
What time does the Roseburn open?

CRAZYHIBBY
31-07-2016, 09:45 AM
I'm thinking of becoming a private member

Derek Dougan
31-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Could be play the Matty Jack role?

Carheenlea
31-07-2016, 09:46 AM
What time does the Roseburn open?

Murryfield Hotel patrons know what's going on.

Scouse Hibee
31-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know where I can watch the game in..............

tamig
31-07-2016, 09:53 AM
FACT. End of.

Scouse Hibee
31-07-2016, 09:56 AM
I will always find a negative in everything the club does.

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2016, 09:58 AM
[Hibs manager of the day] out! threads. There'll be one for Lennon before Christmas.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-07-2016, 10:06 AM
The East is not the same any more.....

woodythehibee
31-07-2016, 10:11 AM
"Fixed that for you"

GreenCastle
31-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Riordan could still do a job for us..

We have no bottle / Hibsed it etc ( aye 21/5/16)

blackpoolhibs
31-07-2016, 10:18 AM
We should have made the new East Stand the same height as the West one.

SJNB Hibby
31-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Do we enter the cup at the 1st/2nd/3rd round? and when's the draw? Are we seeded?
I'll take anybody but Celtic away

MWHIBBIES
31-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Folk that still get all dewy-eyed at the heady heights of the Fenlon-era and pretend it wasn't all bad cause he 'wouldn'thave relegated us' :rolleyes:

I'm no saying he wouldn't have kept us up but we were chronic under him and he could easily have taken us down. Thats coming from me who believed this nonsense up until last year but still folk believe it.Don't think I've seen anyone get dewy-eyed over the Fenlon era, just seen some folk thinking he did a decent job considering the mess he inherited and he should have been allowed to see out his contract. He wasn't perfect but he was far better than Calderwood and Butcher.

SJNB Hibby
31-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Don't think I've seen anyone get dewy-eyed over the Fenlon era, just seen some folk thinking he did a decent job considering the mess he inherited and he should have been allowed to see out his contract. He wasn't perfect but he was far better than Calderwood and Butcher.
Wooosh!

Bamba
31-07-2016, 10:25 AM
This.

fat freddy
31-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Seagulls

fat freddy
Club shop

fat freddy
Catering

fat freddy
31-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Close this thread now

Beefster
31-07-2016, 10:29 AM
"I'm not going back until Rodders is away/prices come down/they start serving mushroom pies/the moon turns blue."

"I don't have a ST but I walk up to the vast majority of home games so deserve a cup final ticket before Beefster's Auntie Agnes."

"Stokes is pish and causes disharmony in the squad." (not seen since early May)

"My sources tell me.../I'm hearing...some utter bull**** that a random posted on Twitter."

Iceman1875
31-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Katie

At Easter Road we play...

J-C
31-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Happy clappers

superfurryhibby
31-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Two sides of the same coin!

Danderhall Hibs
31-07-2016, 10:35 AM
"wouldn't wipe my arse with that rag"

Pretty Boy
31-07-2016, 10:36 AM
'Only on hibs.net....'

Despite the fact 99.9% of the time you see the same thing on the Bounce, Facebook, Twitter and hear it discussed in pubs, on buses, in the ground etc.

Usually said by someone who claims to hate the place but they have racked up thousands of posts over the best part of a decade.

SaulGoodman
31-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Anywhere showing the game near my 5 star all inclusive hotel in the south of France?

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-07-2016, 10:39 AM
We need to fill in the corners.

MWHIBBIES
31-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Wooosh!Woooosh :greengrin

KSA Hibee
31-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Can't believe the obvious ain't mentioned yet ...

"Petrie !!! "

MyJo
31-07-2016, 11:09 AM
I cant believe [insert player name here] was up town drinking last night after that performance, have they no shame.

My mate who supports the team our latest signing has come from has said he is crap and they're glad to be rid of him.

That player we have just signed must be crap as i have never heard of him, and i play football manager.

We should sign that player, he is brilliant on football manager.

MyJo
31-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Hearts are doing something, why can't we be doing that.

Keith_M
31-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Now Fixed :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Not Hibs class.

Jim44
31-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Bedwetters

Carheenlea
31-07-2016, 11:38 AM
I'll take a PM please :agree:

Golden Bear
31-07-2016, 11:53 AM
FFS Ref blaw the final whistle (normally confined to Match Day Threads, regardless of whether we're winning, losing or drawing)

Jim Herriot
31-07-2016, 11:55 AM
I'll have some of what you're drinking/smoking.

Jim Herriot
31-07-2016, 11:56 AM
You must have been watching a different game.

Jim Herriot
31-07-2016, 11:58 AM
Oh, so I'm not allowed an opinion?

cammy1969
31-07-2016, 12:00 PM
What time does behind the goals open

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

matty_f
31-07-2016, 12:02 PM
3-2!!!! Graaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!

Jim Herriot
31-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post. Extremely long post.
:agree:

Mr White
31-07-2016, 12:05 PM

Jog on.

Shrekko
31-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Oh, so I'm not allowed an opinion?

I've not got a problem with you having one but I reserve the right on hibs.net to post 'Opinions eh?' to make you fully aware when I think you're talking complete nonsense.

hibsbollah
31-07-2016, 12:24 PM
'Only on hibs.net....'

Despite the fact 99.9% of the time you see the same thing on the Bounce, Facebook, Twitter and hear it discussed in pubs, on buses, in the ground etc.

Usually said by someone who claims to hate the place but they have racked up thousands of posts over the best part of a decade.

This definitely sounds like me. Had you noticed? :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
31-07-2016, 12:36 PM
I've not got a problem with you having one but I reserve the right on hibs.net to post 'Opinions eh?' to make you fully aware when I think you're talking complete nonsense.

Despite this, you still took the time to post?

CropleyWasGod
31-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Rangers are a new club.

:fishin:

Pretty Boy
31-07-2016, 12:43 PM
'I personally know at least 3 people.....'

It's always 'at least 3'.

Shrekko
31-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Despite this, you still took the time to post?
:greengrin

matty_f
31-07-2016, 12:50 PM
'I personally know at least 3 people.....'

It's always 'at least 3'.

Been a season ticket holder for 40 years...

EH6 Hibby
31-07-2016, 12:53 PM
When's Maureen coming on?

Ergye
31-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Best day of my life. Up there with the day my kids were born.

Keith_M
31-07-2016, 12:59 PM
I see what you did there.

EH6 Hibby
31-07-2016, 01:01 PM
I'll wait till the Fans get back......

Keith_M
31-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Bring back Fenlon

I disagree

I'd bring back Yogi

Now you're talkin

What do you think of Heart's Financial Situation

Well, it's very complicated, but in my opinion, blah, blah, blah..................................

Should we fill in the corners?

I think we should, but not yet

Petrie's still in charge

Only in an advisory position.

Fenlon was useless

I wouldn't go that far

The pie's at ER are rubbish

Not in my opinion, blah, blah blah.........................................

Why do you always multi-quote?

What's your problem???????

Michael
31-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Anyone else hearing that there's going to be 400,000 hearts fans in the away end for the Falkirk match? They're literally obsessed with us.

ClewsHibs
31-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Deary me

Smartie
31-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Proof, if any was needed, of who is REALLY in charge at Hibs.

Robinho08
31-07-2016, 01:36 PM
D&G merchants... 😔

Happy clappers. 👏

NAE NOOKIE
31-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Why dae folk need a drink before the game? ..... there were two guys behind me at ( insert semi / final ) who were so pissed they could hardly stand :greengrin

pacoluna
31-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Hibs class

Greencore
31-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Yams. *But would get the utter pish ript out you if you said it in real life*

NAE NOOKIE
31-07-2016, 02:07 PM
F'in keyboard warrior .......... Try sayin' that tae his face !!!

Based on the theory that a punch in the face is a good way to settle an argument you are losing :greengrin

silverhibee
31-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Uber fans.

31-07-2016, 02:14 PM
My pal/dad/neighbour/uncle etc etc knows Sparky and said he's defo signing

Dashing Bob S
31-07-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm enjoying the responses to this thread. I wonder what the board would look like without cliches.

I'll take them all day long.

31-07-2016, 02:30 PM
source?

Finn2015
31-07-2016, 02:34 PM
I just spat coffee all over the computer reading that.....

😂😂😂 just spat coffee all over the computer reading that 😳

CapitalGreen
31-07-2016, 02:57 PM
...when you add the price of pizza and juice.

J-C
31-07-2016, 03:15 PM
What's his website like.

#FromTheCapital
31-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Fenlon out, butcher in.

Scouse Hibee
31-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Have you ever played football

Phil MaGlass
31-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Why dae folk need a drink before the game? ..... there were two guys behind me at ( insert semi / final ) who were so pissed they could hardly stand :greengrin

This one:hyper

Hibrandenburg
31-07-2016, 03:30 PM
I normally never go over there but have you seen the thread on sickback about.......

Phil MaGlass
31-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Home top

Anyone remember when it goes on sale?

:thumbsup:

Michael
31-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Best keeper since Andersson.

ancient hibee
31-07-2016, 05:19 PM
It's a done deal.

Can't reveal my source but

fat freddy
31-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Time for the Daffy Duck Gif

Hibernian Verse
31-07-2016, 05:52 PM
The Prawn Sandwich brigade never make any noise, total let down.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Eyrie
31-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Can anyone give me their client reference because I don't have enough loyalty points?

snooky
31-07-2016, 07:12 PM
... along the M8.

#FromTheCapital
31-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Can anyone copy and paste that article, refuse to give them the advertising revenue.

IanM
31-07-2016, 07:29 PM
If Hanlon was any good...

Michael
31-07-2016, 07:32 PM
links not working

well, it probably is working, but I can't be bothered copy and pasting it into my browser

Joe's ice cream
31-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Just back

Topographic Hibby
31-07-2016, 07:43 PM
When's the DVD out?

(...BTW, when IS the DVD out....??)

Scouse Hibee
31-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Uber fan

spike220
31-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Is that you Rod?

HibbyAndy
31-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Day trippers

Absolute cannot stand folk on here that use that word, Should we just have 10K uber fans at the games and no more ?

silverhibee
31-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Admin pwicks.

3pm
31-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Admin pwicks.

After that draw of names that has just taken place on the private board, I do actually agree with that. :greengrin

jabis
31-07-2016, 08:23 PM

Quoting an extremely long monologue,when we've seen it about 20 times.
Oops,should be on "pet peeves".

silverhibee
31-07-2016, 08:49 PM
After that draw of names that has just taken place on the private board, I do actually agree with that. :greengrin

Great bunch so they are after seeing the list. :greengrin

Haymaker
31-07-2016, 08:50 PM
:hyper

silverhibee
31-07-2016, 08:51 PM
:hyper

CyberSauzee
31-07-2016, 09:01 PM
It's a done deal for £150k and I'm underwhelmed about it.

Petrie!

Was told that one this week by someone from the PM board in relation to Commons. Conversation went like this:

PM: Commons is a done deal.
ME: So he's actually signed? Surely the club would announce it?
PM: Well the clubs' have agreed a fee and he's discussing terms.
ME: So it's not a done deal then...?
PM: Well no, not quite

Mr White
31-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Was told that one this week by someone from the PM board in relation to Commons. Conversation went like this:

PM: Commons is a done deal.
ME: So he's actually signed? Surely the club would announce it?
PM: Well the clubs' have agreed a fee and he's discussing terms.
ME: So it's not a done deal then...?
PM: Well no, not quite

So. This someone from the pm board doesn't happen to run a twitter account regarding hibs movements in the transfer market by any chance? :whistle:

Scott Allan Key
31-07-2016, 09:17 PM
When Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup I was exuberant.

ClewsHibs
31-07-2016, 09:52 PM
I like James Collins because he runs a lot

Dashing Bob S
31-07-2016, 09:54 PM
"Some of my best friends are ginger."

3pm
31-07-2016, 09:57 PM

Mixu62
01-08-2016, 01:00 AM
The club shop is:
a) staffed by a very attractive young lady
b) staffed by sullen unhelpful idiots
c) not properly stocked

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2016, 03:34 AM
"there's a player in there"

"*such and such* folk Ken whits gaun oan." - pish patter!

soupy
01-08-2016, 04:38 AM
In a heartbeat!!!!!!!

LustForLeith
01-08-2016, 05:27 AM
Anyone else having problems getting through to the ticket office/buying tickets on line?

Keith_M
01-08-2016, 05:32 AM
[insert name] did a lot of unseen work.

Danderhall Hibs
01-08-2016, 06:29 AM

I disagree with you therefore "you clearly have an agenda".

Alfred E Newman
01-08-2016, 07:52 AM
I'm driving though, where is the best place to park?

GreenCastle
01-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Ticketmaster..

Will the drummer be there?

Best place for a few scoops before the game?

Child friendly pubs..

Zonal marking (this seasons new favourite just wait)

KeithTheHibby
01-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Stevenson is not good enough.

My_Wife_Camille
01-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Wonder who will be next on the boo boys list?

Always said as if the players are 'targeted' at random and not that they are simply being questioned after numerous poor performances.

Heisenberg
01-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Riordan could still do a job....

snooky
01-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Two cheeks of the same...

(sorry if this has already been quoted)

Blaster
01-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Not the same atmosphere since the new East was built

Carheenlea
01-08-2016, 08:59 AM

Diclonius
01-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Murray on for Miller.

seanoheimhin
01-08-2016, 09:21 AM
When you post one critical comment and all of a sudden you're one of those 'just looking for something else to moan about'

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-08-2016, 09:23 AM
Lee Wallace is a grass

MyJo
01-08-2016, 10:20 AM
I'll drive him there myself

Diclonius
01-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Derek Riordan scored last night for the retirement home over-75s team. Could he still do a job for us?

Biggie
01-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Craig Thomson's a cheat. end of

hibs4life
01-08-2016, 12:01 PM
"PC gone mad - that racist slur was just a bit of banter"
"Ticket purchased"
"Did anyone hear Sportsound? Alan Preston is a complete fud"

Alfred E Newman
01-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Some on here need to have a good look at themselves.

snooky
01-08-2016, 12:36 PM
"Have a word"

(One of my pet grrrrrrrs)

CropleyWasGod
01-08-2016, 12:59 PM
This.

hibee-boys
01-08-2016, 01:03 PM
John Collins 6 pack!

Edson Arantes
01-08-2016, 02:14 PM
I made David Grays breakfast after he had my missus.

Hibernia&Alba
01-08-2016, 02:22 PM
I made David Grays breakfast after he had my missus.

I haven't read this before, but very generous all the same :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Some on here need to have a good look at themselves.

That's one of my personal favourites. Another is "should be hanging their heads in shame."

Greencore
01-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Andy Gillies gets most of his stuff from here.

Hibernia&Alba
01-08-2016, 02:28 PM
"Thomson you ****", is a phrase I never get tired of reading :greengrin

Sergey
01-08-2016, 02:32 PM
"Have Hearts went bust yet"?

Carheenlea
01-08-2016, 02:39 PM
I propose we have a minutes applause for this thread at next home game.

Craig_HFC
01-08-2016, 02:40 PM
There are no hibs.net cliches, just another hibs.net myth

givescotlandfreedom
01-08-2016, 02:50 PM
I'm looking for spare tickets for the sold out game Hampden for me and my 95 mates who don't go to games. Must be all together in the North about half way up and have two aisle seats per person.

Hibernia&Alba
01-08-2016, 02:52 PM
I'm looking for spare tickets for the sold out game Hampden for me and my 95 mates who don't go to games. Must be all together in the North about half way up and have two aisle seats per person.

:faf:

Edson Arantes
01-08-2016, 02:57 PM

:faf:

Treadstone
01-08-2016, 03:20 PM

At face value.

Danderhall Hibs
01-08-2016, 03:37 PM
"PC gone mad - that racist slur was just a bit of banter"
"Ticket purchased"
"Did anyone hear Sportsound? Alan Preston is a complete fud"

Did anyone not listen to Sportsound but are still outraged anyway?

GreenCastle
01-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Michael Stewart talks sense

John Rankin is crap

Jim Goodwin is a thug

It's the Rangers / Sevco and not Rangers

Shrekko
01-08-2016, 03:49 PM
I propose we have a minutes applause for this thread at next home game.

Count me in!

JJP
01-08-2016, 03:59 PM
[Insert name] is signing on a [insert year] deal according to my sources.

MyJo
01-08-2016, 04:05 PM
you think your special cos your a private member!!

oh its Clichés, not Cliqués :greengrin:

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2016, 04:05 PM
I only stopped going because........
Before that I never missed a game for years home and away and am desperate for a ticket

The Green Goblin
01-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Sniff sniff :hmmm:

Alfred E Newman
01-08-2016, 04:43 PM
I don't need an excuse to leave early, but I am disabled with 6 children under the age of eight and decide to leave 10 mins early to beat the crush. Any problems with that?

Jim Herriot
01-08-2016, 04:47 PM
[Insert name] is signing on a [insert year] deal according to my sources.

***two minutes later***
Hibs Fans News on Facebook reports that [Insert name] is signing on a [insert year] deal according to his sources.

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2016, 04:48 PM
I don't count that Scottish Cup win as a real trophy for the club and I won't count any until Petrie's gone. (Okay, that's just my own...)

MyJo
01-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Match update threads:

Awww FFS
F*** off you useless git
terrible, just terrible
i blame petrie
get the manager tae f***

same posters, 20 minutes later after we have taken the lead

YAAAAASSSSS!!!!
The manager is a tactical genius
we're going to win the league
never in doubt, not once

ancient hibee
01-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Just saw him at the airport/Sainsbury's/George Street.

hibee-boys
01-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Where can I watch the game in......

Pretty Boy
01-08-2016, 05:24 PM
A thread going on so long that people start repeating the same things multiple times....

ancient hibee
01-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Too busy to read the thread so apologies if this has been raised but some threads go on too long and people repeat things that have already been raised.

Carheenlea
01-08-2016, 05:31 PM
A thread going on so long that people start repeating the same things multiple times....

Too busy to read the thread so apologies if this has been raised but some threads go on too long and people repeat things that have already been raised.

Thread police.

Alfred E Newman
01-08-2016, 05:32 PM

Utter nonsense.

superfurryhibby
01-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Lee Griffiths

Kevin Thompson and

Dylan what the **** Mcwhatsit.

Oh aye, Eddie Turnball ( my own over eager faux pas).

Never understood why people who cannae get a players name right bother to post an opinion oan t'net,

Civilians.... :faf

I quite like this thread, in the absence of discussion it's quite amusing and if ye dinnae like it, bolt:na na:

sleeping giant
01-08-2016, 05:53 PM
I'll wait until the fans get back

sleeping giant
01-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Quoted post removed by HNA4

sleeping giant
01-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Can we put this relegation nonsense to bed now ?

Oooft

skipster7
01-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Do people still actually buy papers ?

LustForLeith
01-08-2016, 06:06 PM
The CCS are real fans because they go to all the away games

superfurryhibby
01-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Kin quiet on here tonight!

Eyrie
01-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Predictions that player X has great potential and just needs playing time.

Usually involves a player in the early 20s who last had a good game when they were 18.

Greencore
01-08-2016, 07:04 PM
150k.

HNA4
01-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Quoted post removed by HNA4

Not seen as often as:

Left By Mutual Consent!

:whistle:

sleeping giant
01-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Not seen as often as:

Left By Mutual Consent!

:whistle:

Stunned

Diclonius
01-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Rangers? DON'T YOU MEAN "THE RANGERS"?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HNA4
01-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Stunned

FFS man where's your sense of humour?

sleeping giant
01-08-2016, 07:32 PM
FFS man where's your sense of humour?

:greengrin:

sleeping giant
01-08-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm no posting a link to the record

BS44
01-08-2016, 07:50 PM
No plan B

Alfred E Newman
01-08-2016, 08:10 PM
The man that is responsible is still here.

Mr White
01-08-2016, 08:24 PM
The man that is responsible is still here.

That's right. He's our captain! :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
01-08-2016, 08:43 PM
^ This

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2016, 08:47 PM
What time does T4IH/The Office open at on a Sunday?

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Can you stop posting EPL updates on the match day thread,you're spoiling MOTD for me boo hoo

hibsitis
01-08-2016, 11:06 PM
I'll take a PM please :agree:
You have a PM mate.
(You don't really)

GreenCastle
01-08-2016, 11:13 PM
The league is a priority..

No the cup is..no the league is..but what happens if we get to the semi finals and then both finals..

I just don't rate Stevenson..(only ever Hibs player to win both cups)

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2016, 11:29 PM
The CCS are real fans because they go to all the away games

They care nothing about the game.

They never bother civilians.

They made it safer for ordinary fans at places like Ibrox.

They no longer exist.

They wee neds in Stone Island aren't proper casuals.

Logie
01-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Source

Dan Sarf
02-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Slower than a week in the jail (see current "players you love to hate" thread)

snooky
02-08-2016, 01:20 PM
"Okay, who's going to ....."

(translation - just letting everyone know that fabby me is going)

Elephant Stone
02-08-2016, 01:44 PM
It's template pish.

heretoday
02-08-2016, 02:20 PM
I'd take Paul Hartley as manager in a heartbeat.

GreenCastle
02-08-2016, 02:24 PM
I haven't read the whole thread...(as someone then posts thier opinion which is either repeated or completely off topic)

heretoday
02-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Just to say I won't be attending ER next week as I, and others, are climbing Everest in aid of the Corstorphine Fund for Distressed Alcoholics.

You can sponsor me at my Give Me page.

Sergey
02-08-2016, 02:30 PM
You need to watch Hibs more before commenting!

le bill
02-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Albert Kidd 1986 - What happened ?

MyJo
02-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Does anyone know where i can watch the match in the remote & exotic location that i want everyone to know that im travelling to?

Alfred E Newman
02-08-2016, 04:44 PM
After following the Hibs for over 50 years

Dashing Bob S
02-08-2016, 06:01 PM
We should try to win everything, including the Challenge Cup.

The Challenge Cup is an embarrassment, I feel demeaned that we even have to take part in this irrelevant farce.

Keith_M
02-08-2016, 06:20 PM
You need to watch Hibs more before commenting!

Naw, that's just you

:wink:

ChicoM1875
02-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Perhaps we should offer him a coaching role.

Edson Arantes
02-08-2016, 09:21 PM
The real 'piss off' one for me - 'he deserves a song'..

Song threads :rolleyes:

JDHibs
03-08-2016, 07:11 AM
IMO - Even if the statement is ridiculous you cant question me.

IMHO - As above but you are a disgrace if you question me as i cant be wrong.

Geo_1875
03-08-2016, 10:14 AM
When's the calendar signing?

IndieHibby
03-08-2016, 02:40 PM
FFS hibs...

Bristolhibby
03-08-2016, 02:58 PM
In no particular order: -

1. Le God
2. Love-in for the Purple and Green Calor Away shirt.
3. A nice Australian served me / took my call in the Ticket Office.
4. Comicly bad strikers (Huturdo, Konte, Sowumni).
5. Legendary status of Jimmy Boco and Dirk Lehmann.
6. Slagging of Hearts stadium (PBS)
7. Hearts will be liquidated by xx/xx/xx
8. Spelling / Grammar Police.
9. Stevie Fulton = UGLY
10. Somehow believing a well paid but out of favour player will play for us for peanuts, because we are Hibs.
11. Inflated sense of who we are in the footballing world.

J

Carheenlea
04-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Bump

Keith_M
04-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Bump

This

matty_f
04-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Fish puns.

Craig_HFC
04-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Calling them 'Yams' for no apparent reason.

I don't even know where it originated, it doesn't make any sense!

Keith_M
04-08-2016, 07:46 AM

Hearts -> Jam Tarts -> Jams -> Yams

Bostonhibby
04-08-2016, 08:07 AM

Purplish pink mis shapen unattractive vegetables?

I have called them yams for as long as I can remember. Family yam hates it and that's good enough for me.

Craig_HFC
04-08-2016, 08:28 AM

Surely Gunts is better?

Corgie Gunts...

Craig_HFC
04-08-2016, 08:29 AM
Purplish pink mis shapen unattractive vegetables?

I have called them yams for as long as I can remember. Family yam hates it and that's good enough for me.

A yam is a sweet potato. There's nothing sweet about those ******s.

Bostonhibby
04-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Surely Gunts is better?

Corgie Gunts...

A yam is a sweet potato. There's nothing sweet about those ******s.

Ugly looking vegetable though, am liking the Yam & Gunts combination, looking forward to trying it out.

Edson Arantes
04-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Surely Gunts is better?

Corgie Gunts...

Never got 'Savilles' either.

Anyone know how this originated?

Diclonius
04-08-2016, 12:47 PM

That's the 291785982368927613906713905839057238967249th explanation I've heard for that nickname on this forum.

In any case, I don't use it. You never hear it outside of here.

Dashing Bob S
04-08-2016, 12:50 PM

Jimmy Saville was a Radio One DJ who liked pop music. Most Yams like pop music. That's basically the connection.

MyJo
04-08-2016, 12:54 PM

employed a manager with a conviction for sex with a minor
employed a player who was convicted of indecent behaviour involving children
Fan caught engaging in sex acts in the toilets of tynecastle stadium with underage girl.

Jimmy saville was a like-minded kiddie fiddler.

EH6 Hibby
04-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Lol, he's gonnae pump her. :greengrin

Pete
04-08-2016, 01:42 PM

It's an estate agents they bumped.

CropleyWasGod
04-08-2016, 01:43 PM

They used to get their League Cup final suits from Savile Row.

That went well.

Brunswickbill
04-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Seen Marciano in the Dome. Spends too much time in George Street.

Edson Arantes
04-08-2016, 02:39 PM
They used to get their League Cup final suits from Savile Row.

That went well.

:thumbsup:

Smartie
04-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Fish puns.

There never used to be that many but there seem to be marillions of them these days.

Edson Arantes
04-08-2016, 05:34 PM
There never used to be that many but there seem to be marillions of them these days.

Groan.

Jonnyboy
04-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Groan.

Which album was that on?

Hibrandenburg
04-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Cheese!!!!

Edson Arantes
04-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Which album was that on?

Don't know.

Do you?

Edson Arantes
04-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Which album was that on?

Dee Ken.

Yersel?

Eyrie
04-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Which album was that on?

Clutching at straws, methinks.

Carheenlea
05-08-2016, 05:45 AM
Jordan Foster

O'Rourke3
05-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Swearing in the FF Family section.
Constant moanners near me
Getting foil off the pies....

Alfred E Newman
05-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Team for tomorrow

therealgavmac
05-08-2016, 08:35 AM
I would never lower myself to visit that sickbag site, but would somebody please post what they're saying......

jacomo
05-08-2016, 10:26 AM
It's a done deal.

Can't reveal my source but

...almost certainly lifted from the PM Board

snooky
30-09-2017, 04:30 PM
"Two cheeks of the same ar$e" is a cliche that is surely well past its best and should now be retired.
A new derogatory simile for the OF required.

RoYO!
30-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Must have been said in the 9 pages but...

"Thought he deserved a thread of his own"..