PDA

View Full Version : Josh Warrington

lord bunberry
30-07-2016, 11:30 PM
What a talented kid he is. Rarely have I seen such an accomplished fighter. I wonder if his lack of power could limit his chances of making it to the very top. He reminds me of Ricky Burns, but I think he could go further than Ricky. He's the most exciting prospect in British boxing imo at a time when British boxing is on a high.
Impressed.

Mon Dieu4
31-07-2016, 03:48 AM
What a performance by frampton, dunno how the judges scored it like they did but he was fantastic

Pretty Boy
31-07-2016, 03:49 AM
He was great. Couple fights away from a world title shor imo. Not sure Selby will fancy it though.

Brilliant stuff from Carl Frampton as well. What fight the judge who scored it 117-110 was watching is beyond me. The 114-114 draw was probably closer to the mark but I though CF edged it. I'd happily watch him and Santa Cruz do that all over again.

Mon Dieu4
31-07-2016, 03:54 AM
He was great. Couple fights away from a world title shor imo. Not sure Selby will fancy it though.

Brilliant stuff from Carl Frampton as well. What fight the judge who scored it 117-110 was watching is beyond me. The 114-114 draw was probably closer to the mark but I though CF edged it. I'd happily watch him and Santa Cruz do that all over again.

When it was 7 rounds of a difference I feared a homer, not sure how anyone could have seen it that way little alone someone who is paid to do it

Couldn't have complained if it was a draw but think Frampton got it by a whisker