PDA

View Full Version : West of Scotland F. C

The Green Goblin
30-07-2016, 02:10 PM
I just want to say how much I am looking forward to seeing West of Scotland F C in action next season.

Admittedly, I didn't even know they existed until I read about them everywhere on the BBC recently, but a bit of new competition to freshen up the game in Scotland can only be a good thing. I know that some of their supporters seem to have had a rough time in the press of late, but I am sure they are just a sizeable minority and the rest are decent.

They seem a pretty passionate bunch, to be honest, lots of singing and they are loyal to their team and players, defending them when they have to. We need more fans like that of our game imho. I'm looking forward to finding out more about them, where they play, who their manager is and what their strip looks like. A new club in Scotland! Exciting times!

Does anyone know anything else about them?!

Bostonhibby
30-07-2016, 02:30 PM
It's typical media bias, a new west of Scotland club starts up and the media fall over themselves to promote their cause. The the rangers do suckling lamb so this new lot are probably suckling pig men.

fat freddy
30-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Exciting times for Scottish football, of course we have Edinburgh City now playing at the top level and with the two new clubs, West of Scotland FC and Scottish Cup FC we now have three new clubs to look forward to watching. I'm particularly excited to visit Scottish Cup, I hear their fans are very restrained and give visiting fans a big Hello.

Dashing Bob S
30-07-2016, 03:46 PM
I just want to say how much I am looking forward to seeing West of Scotland F C in action next season.

Admittedly, I didn't even know they existed until I read about them everywhere on the BBC recently, but a bit of new competition to freshen up the game in Scotland can only be a good thing. I know that some of their supporters seem to have had a rough time in the press of late, but I am sure they are just a sizeable minority and the rest are decent.

They seem a pretty passionate bunch, to be honest, lots of singing and they are loyal to their team and players, defending them when they have to. We need more fans like that of our game imho. I'm looking forward to finding out more about them, where they play, who their manager is and what their strip looks like. A new club in Scotland! Exciting times!

Does anyone know anything else about them?!

This isn't a joking matter. I know that some thugs from West of Scotland FC and Scottish Cup FC have infiltrated the Rangers support, and were responsible for the unsavoury scenes at Hampden, where they ran onto the pitch, tried to fight, were beaten unconscious, and then arrested and imprisoned.

Bob1875
30-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Getting embarrassing how much they are mentioned on this site.

green day
30-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Getting embarrassing how much they are mentioned on this site.

No, what's embarrassing is how little the MSM pick up how many knuckle draggers have been arrested/convicted versus Hibs fans.

Bob1875
30-07-2016, 05:32 PM
No, what's embarrassing is how little the MSM pick up how many knuckle draggers have been arrested/convicted versus Hibs fans.

1 of their fans just got sent to the tin can and he was knocked out!

Mr White
30-07-2016, 05:33 PM
1 of their fans just got sent to the tin can and he was knocked out!

Now that is embarrassing bob. Posts on here about sevco? Not so much.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-07-2016, 05:39 PM

Ah that'll be the followers of neutrals Fc.

The Green Goblin
30-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Exciting times for Scottish football, of course we have Edinburgh City now playing at the top level and with the two new clubs, West of Scotland FC and Scottish Cup FC we now have three new clubs to look forward to watching. I'm particularly excited to visit Scottish Cup, I hear their fans are very restrained and give visiting fans a big Hello.

Good shout! I forgot about all of them! Brilliant. :agree: As I said, exciting times for Scottish football, and you can be sure the BBC will be covering "every kick of the ball"...

The Green Goblin
30-07-2016, 09:31 PM
We should all text and message online in to the first Sportsound programme of the year, with best wishes for Scottish Cup F C and West of Scotland FC, wishing them all the best for their first season in the league.

No, seriously, we should. It would make the point...

Bostonhibby
01-08-2016, 10:00 AM
Who's got the best songs? Scottish cup FC or West of Scotland FC?

Either of them have to be an improvement on the the rangers fans songs, 99% sectarian hate songs, god save the queen, rule britannia and one song about a hat that used to be magic.