PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 2016/17 SEASON TICKETS ON SALE

RSS Bot
29-07-2016, 06:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6670)

Glory Lurker
29-07-2016, 06:30 PM
10300 so far. Excellent.

Steve20
29-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Sign some players. Might help.

northstandhibby
29-07-2016, 07:49 PM
10300 so far. Excellent.

Hopefully get around 2-3000 walk ups in addition to the 10300 to begin with at least and if playing well at top of league we could attract in excess of at least 5000 walk ups. That would be a very healthy situation indeed.

Come on the Cabbage GGTTH

Keyser Sauzee
29-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Hopefully get around 2-3000 walk ups in addition to the 10300 to begin with at least and if playing well at top of league we could attract in excess of at least 5000 walk ups. That would be a very healthy situation indeed.

I was asking myself how many walk ups we could attract each week this season and as much as I would love the figures you have stated I think they may be a bit out of our reach.

northstandhibby
29-07-2016, 08:04 PM
I was asking myself how many walk ups we could attract each week this season and as much as I would love the figures you have stated I think they may be a bit out of our reach.

I think the numbers quoted depend on playing well and winning consistently and being top or at the very least challenging for top spot. If we are top and playing well scoring a lot of goals the numbers quoted are very realistic. It all depends on how the team plays of course.

GGTTH

RoscoHibby
29-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Mon, get them bought. Scottish cup winning hibees. Even if you can't commit, id urge every hibby that enjoyed 21-22 may, to get down to the Leith San Siro as often as humanly possible. Lets get the place rocking and get the hell outta here n back where this great club belongs, top flight tearing into the weegies and the yam. With style. And the best support.

GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
29-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Sign some players. Might help.

Might help what? Over 10K have already signed up

Ringothedog
29-07-2016, 08:22 PM

Might help some people who worry about attendances rather than the quality of players we actually sign.

Baldy Foghorn
29-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Might help some people who worry about attendances rather than the quality of players we actually sign.

We have a quality squad as it stands, add a few more and were laughing

MWHIBBIES
29-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Sign some players. Might help.Not really interested in folk who need to be wooed by marquee signings.

marinello59
29-07-2016, 10:05 PM

A fantastic amount of ST holders for the coming season.

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Wonder how many it will be once all the fraudsters are found out

Finn2015
30-07-2016, 09:43 AM

🤔

Glory Lurker
30-07-2016, 09:47 AM

:faf:

Well, I'm legit so at least one. Bet I still don't win the Happy Hibbie even then, though.

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2016, 09:50 AM
:faf:

Well, I'm legit so at least one. Bet I still don't win the Happy Hibbie even then, though.

My and my lot are 4 legits so that's at least 5 of us

swin1875
30-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Not really interested in folk who need to be wooed by marquee signings.

Totally agree,we have a strong squad and only 2 or 3 more and that will do

Eyrie
30-07-2016, 11:43 AM
The only downside to the number of season tickets sold is that there are very limited options for a decent seat if you're a walk up :boo hoo:

Baldy Foghorn
30-07-2016, 11:49 AM
A fantastic amount of ST holders for the coming season.

:agree::aok::not worth

NAE NOOKIE
30-07-2016, 04:26 PM

If we start the season with 10,500 my guess would be that at least 1,500 of those would be from our regular walk up quotient from last season. Given that not unreasonable figure I would think that our new season possible walk ups will come from a pool of about 2,000 or so. If at any one time 500 ST holders don't make the game and we have 1000 walk ups our regular crowd minus away fans should hopefully be about 11,000

If we beat Falkirk and given that next Saturday is our first home game of the season my guess is that, including away support, our crowd at home to Dunfermline should be at least 12,500 to 13,500 ...... not too shabby at all.

Keep winning and I can see an average of close on 12,000 for the season ...... which for a 3rd season in this league with next to no big away supports will be nothing short of spectacular.

Here's hoping :greengrin

P.S.
Admin techy guys .... is it not about time you changed this .... :gwa:

Real Emerald
30-07-2016, 04:38 PM
If we start the season with 10,500 my guess would be that at least 1,500 of those would be from our regular walk up quotient from last season. Given that not unreasonable figure I would think that our new season possible walk ups will come from a pool of about 2,000 or so. If at any one time 500 ST holders don't make the game and we have 1000 walk ups our regular crowd minus away fans should hopefully be about 11,000

If we beat Falkirk and given that next Saturday is our first home game of the season my guess is that, including away support, our crowd at home to Dunfermline should be at least 12,500 to 13,500 ...... not too shabby at all.

Keep winning and I can see an average of close on 12,000 for the season ...... which for a 3rd season in this league with next to no big away supports will be nothing short of spectacular.

P.S.

I think the first home league game of the season against Dunfermline will attract a bumper crowd. Dunfermline will bring a good couple of thousand so I think we could be looking at around 15,000 maybe more.

Pretty Boy
30-07-2016, 04:47 PM
I think the first home league game of the season against Dunfermline will attract a bumper crowd. Dunfermline will bring a good couple of thousand so I think we could be looking at around 15,000 maybe more.

I can see Dunfermilne bringing 1.5-2K easy especially if they win next week.

They took a couple of really big away supports to Cowdenbeath last season, accepting that is a big Fife derby I would still expect them to bring similar to ER. I can see us getting around 14000 for that one.

Mibbes Aye
30-07-2016, 04:50 PM

P.S.

:agree:

If we get the results, we get the additional walk-ups, some of whom will convert to half STs at Christmas or full STs next season.

There's obviously a feelgood factor with the Cup win that's seen new STs bought and renewals who were maybe wavering.

Either way, the support has got right behind the club. Hopefully a successful season and direct promotion means we retain or increase the ST numbers, as per my point above, and with greater income from being in the top flight anyway, it all becomes a bit of a virtuous circle.

NAE NOOKIE
30-07-2016, 04:54 PM

As usual I was being conservative in my estimates ...... The Pars first game is at home to Dumbarton, so a win for them in that isn't an unreasonable thought.

If we beat Falkirk, they beat Dumbarton, the weather is nice and given that the game is on a Saturday, a 3pm kick off, and isn't on the telly I don't think you will be wildly wrong ..... seeing over 15,000 at ER for that game would be a huge boost to the club and players, if it happens.

Mind you, as a Hibby I never take anything for granted, over 12,000 and I'll be happy :greengrin

Real Emerald
30-07-2016, 04:57 PM
As usual I was being conservative in my estimates ...... The Pars first game is at home to Dumbarton, so a win for them in that isn't an unreasonable thought.

If we beat Falkirk, they beat Dumbarton, the weather is nice and given that the game is on a Saturday, a 3pm kick off, and isn't on the telly I don't think you will be wildly wrong ..... seeing over 15,000 at ER for that game would be a huge boost to the club and players, if it happens.

Mind you, as a Hibby I never take anything for granted, over 12,000 and I'll be happy :greengrin

Over 15000 over at the PBS is a sell oot 😄

Scouse Hibee
30-07-2016, 05:16 PM
The only downside to the number of season tickets sold is that there are very limited options for a decent seat if you're a walk up :boo hoo:

There isn't a seat with a bad view of the pitch at Easter Road and with more than 9000 available as we speak I think you just might be okay.

Eyrie
30-07-2016, 06:08 PM
There isn't a seat with a bad view of the pitch at Easter Road and with more than 9000 available as we speak I think you just might be okay.

3800 of those are in the South Stand, and there is limited availability in all sections except the end ones (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3621).

I like to have a reasonably central position and don't like being down the front, so that further restricts my options. It's a nice situation for the club (which is the important part) but a nuisance for me. Won't stop me going when I can however.

Keith_M
30-07-2016, 06:08 PM

Still 6k empty seats in the home end. Can't all be bad views.