PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holder missing first home game

hfcnic
28-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Any other season ticket holders having to miss the first home game?

I have something else on that day so have to miss it, always annoys me if I need to miss a home game for any reason but the first home game of the season is a cr@p one to miss.

Going to the Falkirk game though so makes up for it a wee bit.

Just Alf
28-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Im rota'd to be working for every home game! :-/

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just Alf
28-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Or at least every one thats on a saturday at 3pm .... sigh..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

hfcnic
28-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Gutting.

DTS
28-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Contracted every Saturday however got the first home
Game of the season off as well as games against st mirren and Dundee United at home in October, will try get shifts swapped to attended more. If not possible I still don't grudge the £35 a month to the club

NAE NOOKIE
28-07-2016, 12:23 PM
On the subject of season tickets: Our party of 5 have all renewed, my mate renewed 4 of them on line and has received new cards through the post, I renewed mine at the ticket office and was told that my existing ST would just be reactivated. It seems a bit strange that he was issued new ones rather than just having them reactivated as well when there is no change to the status of any of us and we all sit in the same place?

Potential problem?

green day
28-07-2016, 12:25 PM
On the subject of season tickets: Our party of 5 have all renewed, my mate renewed 4 of them on line and has received new cards through the post, I renewed mine at the ticket office and was told that my existing ST would just be reactivated. It seems a bit strange that he was issued new ones rather than just having them reactivated as well when there is no change to the status of any of us and we all sit in the same place?

Potential problem?

Maybe he was on the pitch at hampden and his ST self destructs if he so much as farts on the stairs :greengrin

Cammy
28-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Any other season ticket holders having to miss the first home game?

I have something else on that day so have to miss it, always annoys me if I need to miss a home game for any reason but the first home game of the season is a cr@p one to miss.

Going to the Falkirk game though so makes up for it a wee bit.

I'm away to Southport with the wee man's football club for a friendly so will miss the first home game. Taking the kids to the Falkirk game to make up for it. At least that's free for them.:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
28-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Maybe he was on the pitch at hampden and his ST self destructs if he so much as farts on the stairs :greengrin

Funny, but not really helpful mate :greengrin

Diclonius
28-07-2016, 12:37 PM
I'll be missing three months of the season as I'll be in Sweden! Worst part is that I'll be there during their close season so no football fix to make up for it either.

Cammy
28-07-2016, 12:44 PM

Potential problem?

Are any of them family season tickets? We didn't change seats or category, but we got new season ticket cards sent, the only difference being that they now have Adult Family and child family on the cards.

NAE NOOKIE
28-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Are any of them family season tickets? We didn't change seats or category, but we got new season ticket cards sent, the only difference being that they now have Adult Family and child family on the cards.

Could be the answer ... cheers :aok:

jgl07
28-07-2016, 12:51 PM
If you were on the Cup Scheme last season you get a new card. If you move seats or change from junior to senior etc you also get a new card.

hfcnic
28-07-2016, 12:57 PM

Potential problem?

It was only changed if you had cup top up

hfcnic
28-07-2016, 12:59 PM
I'm away to Southport with the wee man's football club for a friendly so will miss the first home game. Taking the kids to the Falkirk game to make up for it. At least that's free for them.:thumbsup:

Bonus. I am actually going to see the proclaimers on the 13th so sure I will still have a good time

offshorehibby
28-07-2016, 01:29 PM
At the moment i'm only catching 8 games with my season ticket. Also missing all the good away days Dunfermline, Raith and Falkirk.:grr:

mutley
28-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Yep, I'm still out the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GordonHFC
28-07-2016, 04:26 PM
I have my daughters wedding on the 13th. Don't think I can get out of it.

Bristolhibby
28-07-2016, 04:47 PM
In a reversal from the OP I'm coming up for the opening game.

Can't wait, hopefully be on 6pts come the end of the 13th.

J

Hedlund12
28-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I'll be missing three months of the season as I'll be in Sweden! Worst part is that I'll be there during their close season so no football fix to make up for it either.

Me and my lad (12) will miss first game too as we are also in Sweden but we are taking in a Elfsborg v Bk Hacken game.

Sadly we won't make our first league home game until mid September as my son is going into Sick kids on 23rd August for a major operation. Hopefully he'll be well enough to get to his beloved ER mid September. (Fingers crossed.)

Swedish hibee
28-07-2016, 10:37 PM

Where about in Sweden are you? You do know the Swedish football season is halfway through.. Who's your team?

Lancs Harp
28-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Had to miss a good few matches last season because of shifting kick off times and dates.

Hope to make a few more this season but will be missing the Morton game at the end of August (second home game I think). Cant see myself making the trek up and down on Christmas Eve for the Raith game either, so that's two I will be missing.