PDA

View Full Version : TV Matches

StevieC
27-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet ..

.. but can it be assumed that now that Sevco have been promoted the TV companies have no interest (other than occassional ALBA game) in the Championship .. and we can look forward to a whole season of Saturday 3pm kick-offs?

Alex Trager
27-07-2016, 03:38 PM

.. but can it be assumed that now that Sevco have been promoted the TV companies have no interest (other than occassional ALBA game) in the Championship .. and we can look forward to a whole season of Saturday 3pm kick-offs?

I was also thinking* that would be the case

*hoping

stoneyburn hibs
27-07-2016, 03:38 PM

I think/hope so. Anything other than 3 on a Saturday is mince imo.

Dashing Bob S
27-07-2016, 05:00 PM
I think/hope so. Anything other than 3 on a Saturday is mince imo.

I'm partial to the odd Wednesday night floodlit cup game, but in general terms I agree.

3pm
27-07-2016, 05:03 PM

If Hibs and Dundee United are close together, wouldn't be surprised if the game on 1 October was switched. Premier games look pish that weekend.

CallumLaidlaw
27-07-2016, 05:35 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160727/b88584fcf74bb40b4a7d3b5e150e777f.jpg
Only games Alba have so far