PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sevco fans not happy .........

Jim44
27-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Sevco taking action against one of their fans, arrested at the cup final. Traynor's statement, defending the actions of all Sevco fans for rushing to the defense of their players amid severe provocation from Hibs fans, seems to have taken a back seat as they discover that the their fans were out of order after all. The natives are restless. :greengrin

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1089037-When-actions-speak-louder-than-words-(177-Viewing)

Copy and paste the link above to see the thread from FF.

Ps Sorry I could have made my post on the The Rangers thread, but didn't notice it.

27-07-2016, 02:39 PM
As I mentioned on another thread, this hero pish they are coming out with is laughable. Unlike their pals in the media would have you believe, no rangers players were actually attacked at all. The rangers fans came on to fight with hibs fans, pure and simple and fine well they know it.

The Rangers FC - Scotlands almighty shame

Bostonhibby
27-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Sevco taking action against one of their fans, arrested at the cup final. Traynor's statement, defending the actions of all Sevco fans for rushing to the defense of their players amid severe provocation from Hibs fans, seems to have taken a back seat as they discover that the their fans were out of order after all. The natives are restless. :greengrin

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1089037-When-actions-speak-louder-than-words-(177-Viewing)

Ps Sorry I could have made my post on the The Rangers thread, but didn't notice it.

Surely the the natives are "revolting". Maybe they will take a wee look at where Traynor led them?

WHAM
27-07-2016, 02:50 PM
As I mentioned on another thread, this hero pish they are coming out with is laughable. Unlike their pals in the media would have you believe, no rangers players were actually attacked at all. The rangers fans came on to fight with hibs fans, pure and simple and fine well they know it.

The Rangers FC - Scotlands almighty shame

It's hilarious.

I unfortunately read though some pages on that rangers media forum last night.

Apparently the Rangers knights in shining armour only come onto the pitch "to protect their own" after:

1. Thousands of Hibs hordes swarmed across the pitch towards their end attacking everyone in sight.
2. Rangers players and staff were visibly being attacked over 100 yards away.
3. Rangers supporters in the disabled section were being threatened.
4. It was a mix of Hibs and Celtic fans on the pitch, and if not stopped they would have reached the Rangers stands behind the goal.

😂😂

NAW. You came on the pitch because you are the worst losers in world football and you couldn't handle a few dafties giving you "GIRUY" gestures from the 6 yard box.

27-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Wait a minute though, I thought the rangers fans showed "great restraint" :confused:

****ing roasters

Swedish hibee
27-07-2016, 02:54 PM
....Are they ever happy??

Topographic Hibby
27-07-2016, 02:54 PM

I have to explain many things on the family computer's browsing history, but I fear that is one URL too far!!!

CropleyWasGod
27-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Playing Devil's Advocate here, but the guy hasn't been found guilty.

Bit heavy handed no? :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
27-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Anyone with a functioning brain and set of eyes knows why they were on the park. ****ing lot of them are roasters.

1875STEVE
27-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Right so the Rangers have banned him/her because of what happened at the final, fair enough.

How can they then keep the money from a season ticket if he bought it AFTER the final, for this season, and not have to refund???

Deansy
27-07-2016, 03:07 PM

'The 2nd part is dependent on the recipient of the letter being a season ticket holder (which he was) and thus his season ticket has now been forfeited, without compensation ...........................'

2-3 thousand more 'cases' like that and you can guarantee Dave 'Trust me' King will suddenly announce an increase in their transfer-budget after all - AND say it's from his own pocket ??

Kojock
27-07-2016, 03:08 PM

Even if found not guilty it doesn't mean he didn't do it. Maybe Sevco think theres enough evidence to take this course of action whether convicted or not.

Jim44
27-07-2016, 03:10 PM

Right so the Rangers have banned him/her because of what happened at the final, fair enough.

How can they then keep the money from a season ticket if he bought it AFTER the final, for this season, and not have to refund???

Can't contain my indifference about the whys and wherefores of the Sevco actions ............I just love to see them riled.

Kojock
27-07-2016, 03:10 PM

Because its been spent and they don't have sufficient funds to return it.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2016, 03:13 PM

It's because it's them, if they can allow their entire club to go down the pan by standing watching it voluntarily liquidating itself to evade its liabilities and then say its the same club then this wee trick is well within their repertoire.

Scotland's shame we are talking about here.

Kato
27-07-2016, 03:14 PM
....Are they ever happy??

No.

They are saddest, most inadequate people in Scotland.

Keith_M
27-07-2016, 03:16 PM

Bit heavy handed no? http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

If I saw a guy assaulting somebody but he has not yet gone to court for that offense, I'd say I'm entitled to consider that person guilty on the grounds of what I actually saw.

If I run a private business whereby I control who does and who does not get entry, I would then use my own judgement, regardless of whether that person was convicted of that offense.

He might even get off on a technicality, but that would not make him any less guilty.

surreyhibbie
27-07-2016, 03:17 PM
The guy hasn't been found guilty of anything yet, so it is heavy handed by that "club".

Funny as F*** though, eh? :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
27-07-2016, 03:18 PM
"An unhappy bunch of people with much to be unhappy about."

Keith_M
27-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Could somebody please change the Thread Title to...

The Rangers Fans Are Revolting.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Can't contain my indifference about the whys and wherefores of the Sevco actions ............I just love to see them riled.

The guy hasn't been found guilty of anything yet, so it is heavy handed by that "club".

Funny as F*** though, eh? :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

:agree: if it adds to their endless state of permanent fury and righteous anger it's good enough for me.

CropleyWasGod
27-07-2016, 03:22 PM
If I saw a guy assaulting somebody but he has not yet gone to court for that offense, I'd say I'm entitled to consider that person guilty on the grounds of what I actually saw.

If I run a private business whereby I control who does and who does not get entry, I would then use my own judgement, regardless of whether that person was convicted of that offense.

He might even get off on a technicality, but that would not make him any less guilty.

The letter just says that he has been arrested. Not charged. And no mention of the alleged offence.

Don't think they're in any position to make a judgement..... unless, of course, they saw CCTV evidence. Since we all know that doesn't exist.......:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
27-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Talking to my mate about this just now and he says it sounds like the the rangers have just woken up to how Hibs have been quietly managing this and the new boys are thrashing about trying to show that they are also doing something proactive.

Pointed out to him that the the rangers chairman had previously came out and commended their fans actions in going onto the pitch, just shook his head. Leicester fan who is slowly learning.......................

Keith_M
27-07-2016, 03:33 PM
The letter just says that he has been arrested. Not charged. And no mention of the alleged offence.

Don't think they're in any position to make a judgement..... unless, of course, they saw CCTV evidence. Since we all know that doesn't exist.......:rolleyes:

Good point

banarc7062
27-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Could somebody please change the Thread Title to...

The Rangers Fans Are Revolting.

They certainly are REVOLTING. Hun ****. GGTTH

StevieC
27-07-2016, 04:41 PM

He doesn't need to have been found guilty of anything to be prevented from entering Ibrox (or purchasing tickets for an away game) as the club can decide who they allow into the stadium.

It's a bit like getting banned from your local. You don't actually need to commit a criminal offence, you just need to have behaved in an unacceptable manner. The owner/manager can legally decide who does/doesn't enter the premises.

With regards to the season ticket getting cancelled, I'm sure there will be something in the terms and conditions that states you will forfeit the season ticket if your behaviour is ever deemed unacceptable. By purchasing your ticket you are accepting these terms and conditions and unlikely to have any legal recourse when your ticket is taken off you.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2016, 05:59 PM

Chuck him in a duck pond, if he floats he's a guilty the rangers man and if he drowns he's innocent.

Deansy
27-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Chuck him in a duck pond, if he floats he's a guilty the rangers man and if he drowns he's innocent.

................ but what a boost for civilization !!

KdyHby
27-07-2016, 07:54 PM

Returned to the primeval swamp.

southern hibby
27-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Maybe it's me but I feel The Rangers are using this guy to say to the SFA when fines are handed out we've done everything in our power to stop troublemakers getting back in to watch us.

Get the feeling it's starting to hit home they're going to get a hefty fine and no shouting about protecting players etc are going to help their cause.

Maybe just maybe sacrificing a few ( one at present) succulent lamb to the slaughter will cut thousands of their fine.....

GGTTH

The Leith Dutch
28-07-2016, 08:30 AM
"The day Rangers treat their supporters as if they are no more and no better than the patrons of a nightclub will signal the end of the club."

Aside from being insulting and possibly libellous to trouble makes at nightclubs he's also forgotten to add "again" to the end of the sentence.....

Bostonhibby
28-07-2016, 08:39 AM
"The day Rangers treat their supporters as if they are no more and no better than the patrons of a nightclub will signal the end of the club."

Aside from being insulting and possibly libellous to trouble makes at nightclubs he's also forgotten to add "again" to the end of the sentence.....
[emoji106] Should really have said they want to be treated as patrons of "the lodge" presumably they are allowed to behave there the way they did when they lost the cup final and around Scotland generally.

Septimus
28-07-2016, 04:29 PM
[emoji106] Should really have said they want to be treated as patrons of "the lodge" presumably they are allowed to behave there the way they did when they lost the cup final and around Scotland generally.

Do explain.

Dashing Bob S
28-07-2016, 04:51 PM

I've never been to a nightclub where people sang sectarian songs and were so ugly and badly dressed as the patrons of Ibrox - unless said nightclub was full of Huns.

Pretty Boy
28-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Filth.

They cry is 'no sympathy' from me.

Bostonhibby
28-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Do explain.

Amongst their own they pretty much do what they like and enjoy impunity.