PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian History Handbook (2016)

big-mo
26-07-2016, 01:38 PM
I took delivery of my updated, revised and extended version of my Hibernian History Handbook (2016) this week and it is now on sale in a few selected outlets - Brian's Almondvale Programmes shop, 5 Albion Road: The Hibs Club, Sunnyside: The Scottish Design Exchange in Ocean Terminal: and the Club Shop.

After writing the original book back in 2012 I said that I would not do a rewrite unless something major happened at Hibs and that something was of course something that I was not expecting, the events that happened on the 21st May. Yes Hibs won the Scottish Cup.

Following the good feedback from my '140 days of Hibs History' I did last year on the .net which covered the 140 years of the club's history, I took on board some of the comments and feedback and updated the previous sections, however I have added and expanded the events that have happened since the last edition of the book back in 2012. There is of course extensive coverage of that week-end back in May, including an almost minute by minute commentary of the game. While the players list has gone up from 1400ish back in 2012 to now 1,528 first team players at the club, i have now included the nationalities of some of the players (48 different nationalities so far). There is also space to keep your own updates of future season along with a page for autographs.

The new book is now 76 pages and covers the period right up until Thursday 14th July 2016

I have reduced the price on this version to only £5, which I think is very good value for money. For those who get a copy, I hope you enjoy reading it.

worcesterhibby
26-07-2016, 01:59 PM
I took delivery of my updated, revised and extended version of my Hibernian History Handbook (2016) this week and it is now on sale in a few selected outlets - Brian's Almondvale Programmes shop, 5 Albion Road: The Hibs Club, Sunnyside: The Scottish Design Exchange in Ocean Terminal: and the Club Shop.

After writing the original book back in 2012 I said that I would not do a rewrite unless something major happened at Hibs and that something was of course something that I was not expecting, the events that happened on the 21st May. Yes Hibs won the Scottish Cup.

Following the good feedback from my '140 days of Hibs History' I did last year on the .net which covered the 140 years of the club's history, I took on board some of the comments and feedback and updated the previous sections, however I have added and expanded the events that have happened since the last edition of the book back in 2012. There is of course extensive coverage of that week-end back in May, including an almost minute by minute commentary of the game. While the players list has gone up from 1400ish back in 2012 to now 1,528 first team players at the club, i have now included the nationalities of some of the players (48 different nationalities so far). There is also space to keep your own updates of future season along with a page for autographs.

The new book is now 76 pages and covers the period right up until Thursday 14th July 2016

I have reduced the price on this version to only £5, which I think is very good value for money. For those who get a copy, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Any way I can get a copy posted to me ?

big-mo
26-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Any way I can get a copy posted to me ?

I have some on eBay at the same price but with postage. item no 152177246964

Saturday Boy
26-07-2016, 04:16 PM

Picked up a copy pre match on Sunday (the ink was still wet).

Well worth the £5 just for the new 2016 chapter alone:flag:

jarre1875
26-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Really enjoyed it. Had a decent flick thru it. Love the 2016 part for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

worcesterhibby
26-07-2016, 10:00 PM

cheers, just ordered

Jonnyboy
26-07-2016, 10:12 PM

Bought!