View Full Version : Love Grant Holt

Ozyhibby
25-07-2016, 06:58 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160725/d662c2939552fbde31e6f8f38b259a5a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
25-07-2016, 07:02 PM
I smell burning wood. The Hun hordes won't like that.

McD
25-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Was sitting in the physio's waiting room when I read this on Twitter...cue a dirty look from the Mrs at me s******ing quite overtly :greengrin

Andy74
25-07-2016, 07:59 PM
He was also asked if Lee Wallace is a grass.

His response was he'd never heard of him.

Lee Marvin
25-07-2016, 08:14 PM

Yes. Just yes!!

brianmc
25-07-2016, 08:17 PM

That's not entirely accurate Andy, his reply was "I don't know, is he?"

blaikie
25-07-2016, 08:18 PM
I like him

heretoday
26-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Did we have a keeper called Ben Williams at some point recently?

Swedish hibee
26-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Isn't it weird how it always comes back to bite you on social media. Just stating a fact like.
I'd rather do my talking on the field.. or Hibs TV!!!!!

Ergye
26-07-2016, 03:58 AM
Isn't it weird how it always comes back to bite you on social media. Just stating a fact like.
I'd rather do my talking on the field.. or Hibs TV!!!!!

It's a bit silly, and he has taken the tweet down now I believe. Very wise, when you consider some of the absolute lunatics involved with that club, like Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg and Ray Wilkins.

Liam89
26-07-2016, 07:22 AM
It's a bit silly, and he has taken the tweet down now I believe. Very wise, when you consider some of the absolute lunatics involved with that club, like Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg and Ray Wilkins.

He's not taken it down.

Thecat23
26-07-2016, 07:30 AM

What he says is true though. The original Rangers died and The Rangers are only 4 years old.

It's a factual statement and if the knuckle draggers can't handle it then tough.

Frogga
26-07-2016, 07:36 AM
What he says is true though. The original Rangers died and The Rangers are only 4 years old.

It's a factual statement and if the knuckle draggers can't handle it then tough.

Exactly, they're very touchy about it...

Keith_M
26-07-2016, 08:04 AM
#siriknows

Andy74
26-07-2016, 08:08 AM
That's not entirely accurate Andy, his reply was "I don't know, is he?"

Aw. Much prefer my quick misread!

Ergye
26-07-2016, 12:26 PM

It's kinda like poking a nasty little wounded scorpion with your finger cos you think it's dead, but it still has a little sting in it's tail. Doesn't do anyone any favours.

Remember these are people who made death threats to the legal profession. Football’s governing bodies. Football club executives. Publishers and bookshops. Newspapers and TV stations.

I'd prefer our players to just play and leave the silly stuff to us silly fans.

I'd expect Grant will be getting a talking to today.

Craig_HFC
26-07-2016, 12:31 PM
It's kinda like poking a nasty little wounded scorpion with your finger cos you think it's dead, but it still has a little sting in it's tail. Doesn't do anyone any favours.

Remember these are people who made death threats to the legal profession. Football’s governing bodies. Football club executives. Publishers and bookshops. Newspapers and TV stations.

Lennon will probably shake his hand and congratulate him on the 2k+ retweets.

jacomo
26-07-2016, 01:29 PM

No it was definitely dead.

We are dealing with a zombie scorpion here.

Wee Effen Bee
26-07-2016, 02:20 PM
No it was definitely dead.

We are dealing with a zombie scorpion here.
:agree:Definitely:17214
I don't buy into this, "...don't tell the truth or there will be consequences!" stuff. That's why bullies, gangs and other oppressors are able to retain their power. People are too scared to stand up to them for fear of reprisals. The fact is, Rangers FC were liquidated and a NEW team was formed. Don't want to invoke Godwin's law here :greengrin but we live in a society where we should never be afraid of posting a fact just because some people are offended. Besides, it was quite funny.

Ergye
26-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I don't buy into this, "...don't tell the truth or there will be consequences!" stuff. That's why bullies, gangs and other oppressors are able to retain their power. People are too scared to stand up to them for fear of reprisals. The fact is, Rangers FC were liquidated and a NEW team was formed. Don't want to invoke Godwin's law here :greengrin but we live in a society where we should never be afraid of posting a fact just because some people are offended. Besides, it was quite funny.

Rangers/The Rangers as a club are so messed up they are quite capable of provoking a reaction that would make a shy bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder, as we saw on the pitch at Hampden with our saintly young Hibs guys..... 👼

All for standing up to bullies mate, but not provoking them.

Gandhi and MLK didn't win their battles by punching their oppressors on the nose. Would be funny to see that though. 😆

Alex Trager
26-07-2016, 03:20 PM

Hear hear my man.
Stand up and be counted.

Wee Effen Bee
26-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Rangers/The Rangers as a club are so messed up they are quite capable of provoking a reaction that would make a shy bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder, as we saw on the pitch at Hampden with our saintly young Hibs guys..... 

All for standing up to bullies mate, but not provoking them.

Gandhi and MLK didn't win their battles by punching their oppressors on the nose. Would be funny to see that though. 
:agree:
Fair do's but that's my whole argument: provoking the new Huns could be saying any of the following:

This is Rangers' first season in the premiership
You can't be chasing 55 top league titles as you don't have any at the moment
God is a knobend
God is a Catholic
Michael Fagan shggd the queen
FTQ
I don't like red white and blue
I quite like the colour green
I prefer a red flag to the Union flag...etc.

If anyone wants to send me bullets through the post, feel free. :greengrin

Ergye
26-07-2016, 05:46 PM
:agree:
Fair do's but that's my whole argument: provoking the new Huns could be saying any of the following:

This is Rangers' first season in the premiership
You can't be chasing 55 top league titles as you don't have any at the moment
God is a knobend
God is a Catholic
Michael Fagan shggd the queen
FTQ
I don't like red white and blue
I quite like the colour green
I prefer a red flag to the Union flag...etc.

If anyone wants to send me bullets through the post, feel free. :greengrin

This one is quite true. Gandhi spanked her roughly on the bottom with his sandal in the very same act. :greengrin

Frogga
26-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Why do Rangers have to be so aggressive when slagged off.

No other fans get so aggressive when you wind them up about their team. I can have a laugh with Jambos and they will be able to take a joke.

They are a vile wart of a football club. I give more respect to the **** on my shoe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Highland_Hibee
26-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Why do Rangers have to be so aggressive when slagged off.

No other fans get so aggressive when you wind them up about their team. I can have a laugh with Jambos and they will be able to take a joke.

They are a vile wart of a football club. I give more respect to the **** on my shoe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So true usually met with something along the lines of "******ing Hivs spoon burning ****** enjoy the chumpionship ya AIDS ridden ******.