PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk away

Cammy
25-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Does anyone have any news on when these tickets are on sale? Official site still saying information will be available soon.

I hope I can get tickets as I'm away to Southport with the wee man's football club the following week for a friendly so will miss the first home game. Still, get to see the Everton v Tottenham game while we're down.

.Sean.
25-07-2016, 11:44 AM
I thought there would be an announcent this morning with tickets going on sale Thursday, as is usually the case.

we are hibs
25-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Falkirk put their tickets on sale today.

Cammy
25-07-2016, 11:47 AM
I thought there would be an announcent this morning with tickets going on sale Thursday, as is usually the case.

Falkirk put their tickets on sale today.

Hopefully soon then :aok:

GreenCastle
25-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Whats the latest with Away season ticket ?

I would imagine tickets for Falkirk will sell out very quickly.

Cammy
25-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Whats the latest with Away season ticket ?

I would imagine tickets for Falkirk will sell out very quickly.

Good point, would be interesting to know what the uptake was and how this will affect the availability for this match.

TamHibs
25-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Good point, would be interesting to know what the uptake was and how this will affect the availability for this match.

Away season ticket hasn't been offered out yet. I've had no contact from Hibs regarding the away season ticket & I attended all away games last season.

EH54
25-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Looks like its not available yet but it is on the e ticketing website would expect them to be released soon.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3580

Baldy Foghorn
25-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Away season ticket hasn't been offered out yet. I've had no contact from Hibs regarding the away season ticket & I attended all away games last season.

Less than a fortnight to go before first away match, yet no communication from club, poor in my opinion

GreenCastle
25-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know the cost of an away season ticket?

I would imagine they need to sell these first to allow priority.

Cammy
25-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know the cost of an away season ticket?

I would imagine they need to sell these first to allow priority.

My understanding is that there is no upfront cost, it's just the club automatically debit your card for each away ticket when they are available. It is your commitment to buy an away ticket for every match.

TamHibs
25-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Less than a fortnight to go before first away match, yet no communication from club, poor in my opinion

Couldn't agree more, email communication I had from the ticket office 2 weeks ago was that away season ticket details would be released last week at some point.

H18 SFR
25-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Couldn't agree more, email communication I had from the ticket office 2 weeks ago was that away season ticket details would be released last week at some point.

I'm wondering now if the away season ticket is a non-starter?

Finn2015
25-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Itching to see the cost. Presume it will be a lot or around the same sort of figure as the home season ticket. Lot of money

green&left
25-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Itching to see the cost. Presume it will be a lot or around the same sort of figure as the home season ticket. Lot of money

There's isn't a cost as off yet. You're basically committing to take a ticket for every away game to be paid for by direct debit before that game, whether you can attend or not.

Complete non-starter IMO and can't see many signing up for it.

Falkirk are selling tickets for the home ends at £19 and £12. Maybe waiting to see how many they shift before deciding on an increased allocation for Hibs.

Dashing Bob S
25-07-2016, 06:30 PM
There's isn't a cost as off yet. You're basically committing to take a ticket for every away game to be paid for by direct debit before that game, whether you can attend or not.

Falkirk are selling tickets for the home ends at £19 and £12. Maybe waiting to see how many they shift before deciding on an increased allocation for Hibs.

Makes sense for them to do this. Likely to be a big demand from Hibs fans.

H18 SFR
26-07-2016, 04:47 PM
I can not understand why we have not had an opportunity to buy tickets yet - unless I've missed something?

Billy Whizz
26-07-2016, 04:51 PM

Are they still doing the free ticket for under 12's?

Jdawg
26-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Can't wait for this game, lets get right into them.

Kojock
26-07-2016, 05:53 PM

Don't know what's happening at Hibs just now but after an initial improvement when LD arrived things off the park appear to be in decline again. Catering is still poor value for money. Scottish Cup merchandise was pretty much non existent. Behind The Goals is a shambles. Lack of info on the away season ticket scheme. 10 days before our first league game and no word on ticket arrangements. Let's hope these things are being addressed through fans reps, working together groups etc.

Dublin07
26-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Are they still doing the free ticket for under 12's?

They are for their own fans but no idea if it includes away fans.

monktonharp
26-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Don't know what's happening at Hibs just now but after an initial improvement when LD arrived things off the park appear to be in decline again. Catering is still poor value for money. Scottish Cup merchandise was pretty much non existent. Behind The Goals is a shambles. Lack of info on the away season ticket scheme. 10 days before our first league game and no word on ticket arrangements. Let's hope these things are being addressed through fans reps, working together groups etc.ah but wait, we have a pitch invasion to deal with.......maybes. the tickets for Falkirk should be out now, if Falkirk are doing theirs! as for the away season tickets , surely that wont get off the ground. we only get a small amount for smaller clubs, so many could lose out if the uptake stripped the allocations?

Kaiserclem
26-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Don't know what's happening at Hibs just now but after an initial improvement when LD arrived things off the park appear to be in decline again. Catering is still poor value for money. Scottish Cup merchandise was pretty much non existent. Behind The Goals is a shambles. Lack of info on the away season ticket scheme. 10 days before our first league game and no word on ticket arrangements. Let's hope these things are being addressed through fans reps, working together groups etc.

I couldn't agree more. LD has done a great job but doing away with the loyalty points scheme is a joke and the merchandise is a bigger joke. All summer and hardly any Scottish cup winning gear. Added with the home strip still unavailable to adult fans, we missed the sales on open day, cup photographs etc. I can't even get a polo shirt that I want in the shop but I can online if I pay £5 postage that needs a signature (I work all day) also overheard a few people in the shop on Sunday looking for home strips and as they all lived further afield left probably not to come back for a while without a purchase. Shambles indeed. LD's first major error is the loyalty points abandonment. I was always guaranteed a ticket for any away game due to my "loyalty" but now need to purchase a ticket for every game to guarantee it, but previously if I couldn't make 3-4 away games I could still get one. Now need to buy all lol treating fans poorly there. Why? Sort it out LD.

It is like she has spent year 1 and 2 doing as she said she would by sorting out everything to gain the fans trust etc. and running us better, which she done superbly, but year 3 is already a joke. Catering poor, shop terrible with hardly any stock or strip out to buy, tickets not even out yet for first game, behind the goals is like a dump (seats falling to bits and stained to high heaven), I know LD cannot do it all alone but we have employees who should be sorting this. Worrying.

Cammy
27-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Still nothing showing on the website with 10 days to go! On a positive note it looks like Falkirk are doing kids under 12 free again according to their website :thumbsup:

Cammy
27-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Ticket info now up, on sale tomorrow morning at 10am.

Link: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6665

green&left
27-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Ticket info now up, on sale tomorrow morning at 10am.

Link: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6665

Nice one.

Decent prices, especially for u18s and kids. Fair play Falkirk :aok:

IanM
27-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Are away season tickets open to everyone?

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Are away season tickets open to everyone?

Yes, priority until tomorrow night for those with 500+ points, then open to all from Friday. Capped at 350

.Sean.
27-07-2016, 01:44 PM
The game been confirmed for Saturday at 3?

Finn2015
27-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Bloody tempted! Will look at trains tonight

Billy Whizz
27-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Yes, priority until tomorrow night for those with 500+ points, then open to all from Friday. Capped at 350

Thought this was aimed at the fans that went every week, so if it's not taken up, anyone with 1 point can buy an away season ticket?

PS I know it's the wrong thread

BoomtownHibees
27-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Thought this was aimed at the fans that went every week, so if it's not taken up, anyone with 1 point can buy an away season ticket?

PS I know it's the wrong thread

Only open to home season ticket holders

Dashing Bob S
27-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Only open to home season ticket holders

Cue a buying tickets in home end debate.

Jones28
28-07-2016, 06:29 AM
Bloody tempted! Will look at trains tonight

Mind and go to Grahamston instead of central, much closer to the ground.

Paisley Hibby
28-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Mind and go to Grahamston instead of central, much closer to the ground.

There's no Falkirk Central - do you mean Falkirk High (as the one to avoid)?

Radium
28-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting into the site, all I have is an egg timer and a circle of green dots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammy
28-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Got the tickets :thumbsup: Can anyone recommend the best place to park?

Albanian Hibs
28-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Got the tickets :thumbsup: Can anyone recommend the best place to park?

Industrial estate opposite stadium

hfcnic
28-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Keep getting cut off on the phone and the online facility keeps crashing. Not good. :grr:

Cammy
28-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Industrial estate opposite stadium

Nice one, thanks AH :aok:

.Sean.
28-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Ticket for NB row I sorted.

AdidasHibernian
28-07-2016, 01:22 PM
There's no Falkirk Central - do you mean Falkirk High (as the one to avoid)?

Yes mate, Falkirk High is further than Grahamston station. Grahamston is in the Centre of Town and closer to the Ground.

Diclonius
28-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Yes mate, Falkirk High is further than Grahamston station. Grahamston is in the Centre of Town and closer to the Ground.

Falkirk High to the stadium is a good 40 minute walk. I live next to High and usually drive to the ground. I'd go to Grahamston.