PDA

View Full Version : "Hearts youth" and huns in the Birmingham end

24-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the gate money ya obsessed tramps :bye:

SouthMoroccoStu
24-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Sadly not at the game today but read about it online

What an odd bunch they truly are!

I can't understand why they would want to come, give Hibs money and watch/support Birmingham

I could maybe understand if it were a glamour friendly- like if we were playing a top European team - but Birmingham?

Huns and diet Huns together in harmony

Thanks for the money guys

Love the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners

lord bunberry
24-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Their obsession is getting creepy. I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable in their presence, it's like they're undressing me with their eyes. Absolute ****ing weirdos.

hfc rd
24-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Bunch of sad weirdos! Put in their place though! Would have been even more quality bringing the Scottish Cup out pre-match or during half time to really wind them up and shove that union jack flag up their backsides!

Aldo
24-07-2016, 04:33 PM
They obviously wanted to see what the game of football actually was and how it is played. The all seem to have neck issues watching their team hoof it as hard and as high as they can.

Ps cheers for the dish!!

Bishop Hibee
24-07-2016, 04:38 PM
The banner was hilarious! Are they like Hitler Youth but even more badly dressed? I await a decent pic to wind up a few jambos of my acquaintance. The Yes voting ones among them will be raging 😀

lucky
24-07-2016, 04:39 PM
I thought their support was obnoxious with there choice of songs. Rule Britannia, GSTQ, songs about IRA and anti Neil Lennon songs. **** team and **** fans.

Bostonhibby
24-07-2016, 04:40 PM
To be fair to the yams they were probably sent along by budgie to see if any of their footballs from Thursday night had landed in Leith somewhere. They cost about £50 and they've got a stand to pay for.

24-07-2016, 04:43 PM
The yams especially have made a habit of doing this over the last few years. I mind them joining the Berwick end at ER a couple season back in the SC.

Creepy obsession with us. It wasn't that long ago that they were telling anybody that would listen that we are too much of a wee team for them to bother with us, that we were irrelevant to them now, they're too big to have us as rivals etc etc. We seem to be a constant thorn in their side, we define them. Everything they ever do has to involve getting one over on us. Look at the likes of Skacel etc, you never these jokers bang on and on about how much they love hearts, its all about how much they hate hibs. Skacel is worshiped down tynecastle way because of his hatred for hibs and his constant digs at hibs to sook up to the tramps.

Very strange bunch. Rivalry is rivalry but these mutants seem to have some very unhealthy obession.

NAE NOOKIE
24-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Sadder than sad ..... cheers for the money though, to be fair its probably the only time this season they'll get to see a team playing proper fitba'

Northernhibee
24-07-2016, 04:45 PM
The yams especially have made a habit of doing this over the last few years. I mind them joining the Berwick end at ER a couple season back in the SC.

Creepy obsession with us. It wasn't that long ago that they were telling anybody that would listen that we are too much of a wee team for them to bother with us, that we were irrelevant to them now, they're too big to have us as rivals etc etc. We seem to be a constant thorn in their side, we define them. Everything they ever do has to involve getting one over on us. Look at the likes of Skacel etc, you never these jokers bang on and on about how much they love hearts, its all about how much they hate hibs. Skacel is worshiped down tynecastle way because of his hatred for hibs and his constant digs at hibs to sook up to the tramps.

Very strange bunch. Rivalry is rivalry but these mutants seem to have some very unhealthy obession.

Pure jealousy. We've won the Scottish Cup more recently and the League Cup more recently. Nicer stadium, playing more attractive football, good manager - they're paying a fortune for crap football, a lack of success and a crap manager signing crap players.

Joe Baker2
Hearts are a joke of a team. Pumped by a pub team from Malta. Booing their players off the pitch. Screaming for Neilson to go. And the season's not even started! This wee bunch of **** turned up to watch Hibs get hammered by a English Championship team. Well...eh, sorry to disappoint and thanks for the ticket money.

"...in your Gorgie slums..."

Bostonhibby
I thought their support was obnoxious with there choice of songs. Rule Britannia, GSTQ, songs about IRA and anti Neil Lennon songs. **** team and **** fans.
And an absolute toilet of a city.

The only team they have ever had was Ron Saunders Aston villa. Birmingham city are the yams of their own patch.

Greencore
24-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Strange.....

Albanian Hibs
24-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the ticket money weirdos

--------
24-07-2016, 05:01 PM
The banner was hilarious! Are they like Hitler Youth but even more badly dressed? I await a decent pic to wind up a few jambos of my acquaintance. The Yes voting ones among them will be raging 

The banner? What sort of banner?

But you must be wrong about them being 'badly-dressed'? Only a few years ago we were told they were 'the beautiful people', in the vanguard of football and sporting fashion.

They wear the Earl of Raspberry's horse-racing colours, dontcha know?

And here's a photo of their handsome, sophisticated Head Case - sorry, Head Coach - modelling their new training strip:

http://i1.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article4963226.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS54080069.jpg

No wonder the poor things get confused.

HappyHanlon
24-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Hitler Yoof - Neilson out and we attend Hibs games to show off our new merchandise.

A car crusher would be too kind for them.

Libby Hibby
24-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Has anyone, honestly, had the urge to go to their sess pit of a stadium to support the opposition? Other than the mighty cabbage of course. Very strange obsessive behaiviour from the savilles.

--------
24-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Hitler Yoof - Neilson out and we attend Hibs games to show off our new merchandise.

A car crusher would be too kind for them.

:tsk tsk:

Car-crushers should NOT be used for vermin control.

It damages the delicate mechanism.

cookin_on_gaz
24-07-2016, 05:06 PM

But you must be wrong about them being 'badly-dressed'? Only a few years ago we were told they were 'the beautiful people', in the vanguard of football and sporting fashion.

And here's a photo of their handsome, sophisticated Head Case - sorry, Head Coach - modelling their new training strip:

http://i1.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article4963226.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS54080069.jpg

He looks like he has run straight into a brick wall !!

24-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Sadly not at the game today but read about it online

What an odd bunch they truly are!

I can't understand why they would want to come, give Hibs money and watch/support Birmingham

I could maybe understand if it were a glamour friendly- like if we were playing a top European team - but Birmingham?

Huns and diet Huns together in harmony

Thanks for the money guys

Love the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners

Aww how nice for them, the yams getting a wee day out with their big cousins.

linlithgowhibbie
24-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Has anyone, honestly, had the urge to go to their sess pit of a stadium to support the opposition? Other than the mighty cabbage of course. Very strange obsessive behaiviour from the savilles.

Did it in the 70s and 80s supporting the mighty Montrose and Forfar. Pretty stupid looking back on it now!

.Sean.
24-07-2016, 05:19 PM
And they gluebags have the audacity to call us obsessed?

I assume you get Barcelona supporters travelling to Madrid to sit in the away section at the Bernabau on days Barca ain't playing for something to do, Liverpool supporters in the away end at Old Trafford etc because they've no got their own game to go to. Must be a thing all followers of the Big Teams do.

:rolleyes::faf:

SouthMoroccoStu
24-07-2016, 05:20 PM

Only been once when not supporting Hibs

Scotland vs New Zealand friendly

I wonder why Tynecastle isn't used as an international stadium more often?

Answers on a post card.....

Pete
24-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Relegation playoffs, cup games, friendlies...They've done it too many times for it to be considered normal.

They say they're not obsessed but the evidence is piling up.

brianmc
24-07-2016, 05:27 PM
And they gluebags have the audacity to call us obsessed?

I assume you get Barcelona supporters travelling to Madrid to sit in the away section at the Bernabau on days Barca ain't playing for something to do, Liverpool supporters in the away end at Old Trafford etc because they've no got their own game to go to. Must be a thing all followers of the Big Teams do.

:rolleyes::faf:

In defence of my fellow Barça fans who may wish to do this.... They've 375 miles further to go than the hertz youf which may deter them :-)

Onion
24-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Hibs should work up a special season ticket for those sad, obsessives. Reminds you of lost souls held in purgatory waiting for Hibs to guide them into the light :greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
24-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Hibs should work up a special season ticket for those sad, obsessives. Reminds you of lost souls held in purgatory waiting for Hibs to guide them into the light :greengrin

I like your thinking!!!!

Make it £1902 - they'll sign up in droves

Keith_M
24-07-2016, 05:40 PM
They did it when we played a junior team in the cup a few years back, both full and diet Huns.

They're sad obsessives.

--------
24-07-2016, 05:40 PM

Being of the Reformed protestant persuasion, I'm not totally familiar with the Roman Catholic doctrine of Purgatory, Onion, and I wouldn't want to start trouble over dogma, but don't the souls in Purgatory eventually end up in Heaven? I mean, they have some hope of betterment?

Jambos are more like the guys in Limbo who are just stuck in Nowhere for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever .....

Stranded next door to Hell, and going Nowhere.

A bit like Birmingham, I suppose ..... :devil:

lyonhibs
24-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Birmingham is an absolute slum though I think perhaps the lunatic fringes of both the Huns and BFC supports have a "connection" in that really odd way that grown men who still think it's 1985 do.

--------
24-07-2016, 05:47 PM
I like your thinking!!!!

Make it £1902 - they'll sign up in droves

How about £20.16 for each game?

Special offer '3 for 2'?

And a photo of DG with the Cup tastefully displayed on each ticket.

Mikers110
24-07-2016, 06:17 PM
No doubt they will be out in force when Raith Rovers next visit. Take their money, then give there 'team for the day' and iconic twat a spanking; job done.

Mibbes Aye
24-07-2016, 06:30 PM

You look at that photo and you think , Whoa, that's a baaad hairdo.

Then you look at the top and think, whoa, the top's even worse!

But then you're drawn back to the barnet and it's definitely the worst.

Yet there's still part of you thinking what an awful, awful top. What are those wee shoulder flaps about? It looks like something an extra from "Buck Rogers" would wear.

He's certainly got a Zoolander pose though.

Unfortunately it's less Blue Steel and more Blue Hoofballing Poppy Thief.

JohnMcM
24-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the gate money ya obsessed tramps :bye:

We we sat and watched and listened to them,,,,,,,,, briefly. Then, after an adult, assertive and grown-up discussion between us, came to the conclusion,,,,,,,,, they were fuddy-dafties.

Pretty Boy
24-07-2016, 06:37 PM
They can't sing about 1902 anymore so GSTQ and Rule Britannia are probably just the replacememts.

I think 'Hearts Youth' were the people behind the plane, roasters but they might just know a wee bit about football.

Mr White
24-07-2016, 07:07 PM
They can't sing about 1902 anymore so GSTQ and Rule Britannia are probably just the replacememts.

I think 'Hearts Youth' were the people behind the plane, roasters but they might just know a wee bit about football.

They've got the potential to serve up some high quality entertainment this season as their team implodes if the plane banner demo is anything to go by.

blackpoolhibs
24-07-2016, 07:16 PM
That picture of Neilson reminds me of Ricky Gervais as Derek.

24-07-2016, 07:18 PM

Both the full huns and diet huns are part of the reason they can't sing 1902 anymore

Bostonhibby
24-07-2016, 07:47 PM

:faf:

Jonnyboy
24-07-2016, 07:54 PM

:greengrin

PS That was a brilliant programme :agree:

GreenLake
24-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Which Birmingham City manager also managed Hibs?

Here is a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUn9IRZoK0

Callum7
24-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Which Birmingham City manager also managed Hibs?

Here is a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUn9IRZoK0

Alex Mcleish

crewetollhibee
24-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Robbie Neilson looks as if he's been set on fire, then had the fire put out with a shovel.

The Green Goblin
24-07-2016, 09:34 PM
How about £20.16 for each game?

Special offer '3 for 2'?

And a photo of DG with the Cup tastefully displayed on each ticket.

How about a giant, absolutely HUGE banner of Hanlon scoring in injury time at Tynecastle on the wall as they come in?

Edson Arantes
24-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Dickheads.

ben johnson
24-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Birmingham is an absolute slum though I think perhaps the lunatic fringes of both the Huns and BFC supports have a "connection" in that really odd way that grown men who still think it's 1985 do.

That's really a very strong opening line there. Worked in Birmingham for years and it has some good and some bad areas. Just like every large city and I liked Birmingham and also made some great friends there.

stoneyburn hibs
24-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Take their money every day, thanks Yams.
I think that some are being too harsh on them as they obviously want to see proper football in 21st century stadia.

CraigHibee
24-07-2016, 11:05 PM

He looks like a helmet

monktonharp
24-07-2016, 11:18 PM
That's really a very strong opening line there. Worked in Birmingham for years and it has some good and some bad areas. Just like every large city and I liked Birmingham and also made some great friends there.Lyon has some strange ideas at times. he tends to come out with stuff that will appease the masses without actually researching his thoughts before making his comments. groups of Hibs fans abusing disabled people, groups of Hibs fans assaulting or frightening visiting fans being his most recent. all this before accusing all of Birmingham being an absolute sheitehole. I too worked in Brum for a short period. right opposite the Hawthorns in West Bromwich. our depot was full of Villa, and Wolves fans but I went to midweek gams to watch the Baggies as it was literally yards from our place. full of decent friendly folk. still disnae make me want independence though:greengrin

monktonharp
24-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Birmingham is an absolute slum though I think perhaps the lunatic fringes of both the Huns and BFC supports have a "connection" in that really odd way that grown men who still think it's 1985 do.In 1985, you were at some stage, unborn. In 1985, I was bringing up 3 children during the biggest industrial strike in history in which I was deeply involved. we survived, and me and my wife are still together living in the same hoose where our grandchildren come, to play oot the back and dae whatever they want to wi' my blessing. as long as they dinnae pee oan ma roses.you and I live on different planets but somehow support Hibernian.albeit with different ideals

7 Up
24-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Baffling behaviour. Just imagine how painful our cup win must have been for these saddo obsessives.

DickieDastardly
25-07-2016, 12:02 AM

Does RN stand for Rangers Newco?

--------
25-07-2016, 01:05 AM

Rabid Ned?

Rancid Neanderthal?

Robotic Numbskull?

--------
25-07-2016, 01:13 AM
That's really a very strong opening line there. Worked in Birmingham for years and it has some good and some bad areas. Just like every large city and I liked Birmingham and also made some great friends there.

Lyon has some strange ideas at times. he tends to come out with stuff that will appease the masses without actually researching his thoughts before making his comments. groups of Hibs fans abusing disabled people, groups of Hibs fans assaulting or frightening visiting fans being his most recent. all this before accusing all of Birmingham being an absolute sheitehole. I too worked in Brum for a short period. right opposite the Hawthorns in West Bromwich. our depot was full of Villa, and Wolves fans but I went to midweek gams to watch the Baggies as it was literally yards from our place. full of decent friendly folk. still disnae make me want independence though:greengrin

In 1985, you were at some stage, unborn. In 1985, I was bringing up 3 children during the biggest industrial strike in history in which I was deeply involved. we survived, and me and my wife are still together living in the same hoose where our grandchildren come, to play oot the back and dae whatever they want to wi' my blessing. as long as they dinnae pee oan ma roses.you and I live on different planets but somehow support Hibernian.albeit with different ideals

Erm, can I just make it clear that when I made my comment about Limbo being next door to hell and going nowhere - 'a bit like Birmingham', I was referring to the football club and NOT the city?

HONEST???? :whistle:

brog
25-07-2016, 07:15 AM
I did go on last day of season in 1965 to see them lose league to Killie on goal difference! At end of match i discretely hugged a certain Mr Stanton!

The Green Goblin
25-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Probably only a matter of time before they crash the away end on the wrong day. Not all clubs' fans will tolerate that kind of public shaming by association.

Hibbyradge
25-07-2016, 09:01 AM
What did the banner say?

GreenCastle
25-07-2016, 09:06 AM
What did the banner say?

Was a Union Jack and just said Hearts Youth - picture in Twitter but not sure how to post.

Very odd behaviour and slightly creepy - but thanks for the money and hope you enjoyed the win by he Scottish Cup Champions.

Craig_HFC
25-07-2016, 09:08 AM
What did the banner say?

It was a Union flag with 'Hearts Youth' written on it.

southern hibby
25-07-2016, 09:10 AM

Think it stands for Royal Navy, hence the Rule Britannia songs lol

GGTTH

H18S NX
25-07-2016, 09:22 AM
i did go on last day of season in 1965 to see them lose league to killie on goal difference! at end of match i discretely hugged a certain mr stanton!
me too.

Hibbyradge
25-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Cheers guys.

capitals_finest
25-07-2016, 09:36 AM
This is classic Yam rent-a-mob behaviour. Birmingham once had a bit of a reputation so a few young Yammish nobodies move in to hold their hands probably cupping their willies while they were at it. They never fail to bring themselves to new lows. Another wee group of them were apparently loitering about the toilets in the Standing Order years ago when a Sunderland mob were drinking in there as they were up for a friendly with us.

Birmingham probably thought they were disadvantaged kids with free tickets or something.

Booked4Being-Ugly
25-07-2016, 10:18 AM
This is classic Yam rent-a-mob behaviour. Birmingham once had a bit of a reputation so a few young Yammish nobodies move in to hold their hands probably cupping their willies while they were at it. They never fail to bring themselves to new lows. Another wee group of them were apparently loitering about the toilets in the Standing Order years ago when a Sunderland mob were drinking in there as they were up for a friendly with us.

Birmingham probably thought they were disadvantaged kids with free tickets or something.The Hearts Hitler youth wing are just ugly, spotty wee pr!cks that cannae get burds.

Finn2015
25-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Was there any trouble after? Had my elderly dad with me so tried to keep away from Easter road going back as much as possible.

linlithgowhibbie
25-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Was there any trouble after? Had my elderly dad with me so tried to keep away from Easter road going back as much as possible.

Yeah , the Corpy bus driver wouldn't sell the "Hearts Youth" half fares on the bus as they had obviously been drinking!!!:agree: FACT END OF!!!:wink:

Edson Arantes
25-07-2016, 03:03 PM

:monkey::monkey:

heretoday
25-07-2016, 03:15 PM
We used to go to Tynie when Hearts were at home in the 70s. Some of us were Jambos. It was just a laugh.

Ernie Winchester was the butt of most derision.
And Eric Carruthers.

Happy days.

Bostonhibby
25-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Trying to lure in some youths I'd imagine.

Take their money and hope the bigger boys steal their sweets. Or something appropriate. Strange people

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-07-2016, 05:19 PM
Probably get more aggro from Musical Youth!

WoreTheGreen
25-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Trying to lure in some youths I'd imagine.

Take their money and hope the bigger boys steal their sweets. Or something appropriate. Strange people

I think they missed a word out. Prefer

Forza Fred
26-07-2016, 08:09 AM
We can expect a repeat visit when Raith visit us if Rudi the red nose is in the team

Finn2015
26-07-2016, 08:11 AM
We can expect a repeat visit when Raith visit us if Rudi the red nose is in the team

Can see quite a few doing that, the sad tramps

Bostonhibby
26-07-2016, 08:33 AM

:agree: Looking like the beginning of another one of their "special" relationships by the look of it. They don't half form these bonds on a very superficial basis- Liverpool were one and they got bumped for £40 odd grand. If I were a Raith fan I wouldn't be comfortable with these strange people hanging around.

On the other hand the Scottish cup is also regarded as their "special" relationship cup so maybe they are just coming to ER to be nearer it.

As long as the toilets and seats are cleaned after they leave, and poor old Raith pay the bills for the damage the yams always cause then its up to the Raith fans who they are prepared to tolerate standing alongside / being patronised by.

The Green Goblin
26-07-2016, 08:35 AM

probably...but every penny they give us will be a contribution towards our promotion! :thumbsup:

26-07-2016, 09:28 AM

Most certainly. Their over the top Skacel lovin will boost our coffers a bit as the tramps pay to go to ER for another Skacel ****fest. Truly sad individuals.

And as for their cringey "special relationship" bollocks. 1 match with Liverpool and one utterly dreadful player Liverpool managed to trick them into taking off their hands and hearts fans suddenly think they have a "special relationship" with them :faf: They truly are the height of cringe! Like silly wee boys desperately trying to get in with the bigger boys. Liverpool couldn't give a **** about them and certainly wont be too pleased at being yet another club the yams bumped for money. More hearts pathetic wee obsession with being the "big team".