PDA

View Full Version : What a moment this is...Liam Henderson to deliver...

Dunedin Hibs
24-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Download and play loud:

https://dunedinhibs.bandcamp.com/releases

Or watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_nACZqX5vI

Thecat23
24-07-2016, 12:14 PM
You drunk mate? 😁

SON OF PADDY
24-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Download and play loud:

https://dunedinhibs.bandcamp.com/releases

Or watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_nACZqX5vI

Cheers new ringtone !😀

hibbydog
24-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Really want this as a ringtone/ text alert.

I've got an iphone so don't think you can do this unless it's on I tunes?

Can any technobobs help me out please?

24-07-2016, 04:00 PM

Same here. I have an iphone as well. Any help appreciated.

GreenNWhiteArmy
24-07-2016, 04:37 PM
You little beauty.

Downloaded and set as every incoming notification sound. Love it

Thank you 💚⚽🏆

Joe Baker2
24-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Top class - whoever made this!!!!

GGTTH

Dunedin Hibs
25-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Top class - whoever made this!!!!

GGTTH

Twas me Sir. Glad everyone is enjoying it. Costs money to put on iTunes sorry. I made this tune free for everyone to celebrate our famous victory.

45 years a Hibee and never been prouder in the last few months...Was at the final, having travelled from New Zealand, to surprise my Dad with tickets - thanks Greengrin on here - one of the best days of my life.

As a musician I had to come up with something to celebrate 'Sir David' and that great day.

Go the mighty Hibs...my passion. Scottish cup Winners 2016! Still sends a shiver down my spine...and we deserved and worked for that win. Just brilliant.

GGTTH

brog
25-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Twas me Sir. Glad everyone is enjoying it. Costs money to put on iTunes sorry. I made this tune free for everyone to celebrate our famous victory.

45 years a Hibee and never been prouder in the last few months...Was at the final, having travelled from New Zealand, to surprise my Dad with tickets - thanks Greengrin on here - one of the best days of my life.

As a musician I had to come up with something to celebrate 'Sir David' and that great day.

Go the mighty Hibs...my passion. Scottish cup Winners 2016! Still sends a shiver down my spine...and we deserved and worked for that win. Just brilliant.

GGTTH

Good on you, I love stories like this!! :thumbsup:

Dunedin Hibs
25-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Sir David actually ran to the very spot me and dad were ...bedlam. Dad (80 years old) knocked arse over tit into the seats below, by the rushing fans. We pulled him up and he waved his scarf proudly. What a day!

Stevie Reid
25-07-2016, 01:04 PM

Same here. I have an iphone as well. Any help appreciated.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/apple/turn-song-on-your-iphone-into-ringtone-summary-3622959/

MrSmith
25-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Brilliant! :flag::top marks:na na:

Boyle89
25-07-2016, 03:54 PM
I have 'Liam Henderson to deliver....and David gray has scored' when someone texts me and "A moment in time, a moment in history" when I get a call😀.
Sometimes I text myself just to hear it😏.

Golden Bear
25-07-2016, 04:22 PM

GGTTH

First class sir, absolutely first class.

:flag:

Hibrandenburg
26-07-2016, 06:19 AM

GGTTH

Love this, thanks for sharing.

Dunedin Hibs
28-07-2016, 09:25 AM
You drunk mate? 😁

Yep, and happy at our famous victory...next question...

TamHibs
28-07-2016, 06:12 PM
I have 'Liam Henderson to deliver....and David gray has scored' when someone texts me and "A moment in time, a moment in history" when I get a call😀.
Sometimes I text myself just to hear it😏.

How did you do that?