PDA

View Full Version : Away tickets

H18 SFR
24-07-2016, 08:27 AM
I know we've moved to away season tickets but I can't seem to find where to sign up, any ideas?

andyf5
24-07-2016, 08:36 AM
I know we've moved to away season tickets but I can't seem to find where to sign up, any ideas?

Just been looking this up. 2000 away tickets for Falkirk game, we took 1000 to Copenhagen and have over 10000 season ticket holders. Might be hard to get tickets?
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6588

Sir David Gray
24-07-2016, 08:39 AM
There's been no final communication from Hibs re the away season ticket.

There was an announcement about it around a month ago but nothing since. I can only imagine it won't be implemented in time for the start of the season, considering the Falkirk match is less than two weeks away.

Itsnoteasy
24-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Just been looking this up. 2000 away tickets for Falkirk game, we took 1000 to Copenhagen and have over 10000 season ticket holders. Might be hard to get tickets?
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6588

There wasn't an issue last season for away games apart from Ibrox. It's the same hardcore ones that travel to the away games. The only time there will be an issue is near the end of the season if/when these matches mean we are close to winning the league or in the play offs.

lumbo_hfc
24-07-2016, 09:42 AM
There wasn't an issue last season for away games apart from Ibrox. It's the same hardcore ones that travel to the away games. The only time there will be an issue is near the end of the season if/when these matches mean we are close to winning the league or in the play offs.

Always get more fans to the first game of the season though and against the team who were one of our closest rivals last season, add in the feel good factor that's going about I think a lot of people could struggle for a ticket. Just hope the bring out the away season tickets before this game!!!

H18 SFR
24-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Like many, I'd like to go to some specific away games, I'm worried that to be guaranteed tickets I will need to sign up for them all which is frustrating.

lumbo_hfc
24-07-2016, 10:08 AM
I think for most other away games, you should be fine for a ticket. Depends which way you look at it, personally though, I don't think I should have to miss out on going to the Falkirk game if I'm willing to go to every away game this season. Which is why, if hibs are serious about bringing out away season tickets, something should have been put in place by now.

marinello59
24-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Like many, I'd like to go to some specific away games, I'm worried that to be guaranteed tickets I will need to sign up for them all which is frustrating.

It will guarantee the small number of fans who are offered this and take it up a ticket for a couple of games. For the rest of us it will be the same situation that has existed for years. It's not worth worrying about.

monktonharp
24-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Always get more fans to the first game of the season though and against the team who were one of our closest rivals last season, add in the feel good factor that's going about I think a lot of people could struggle for a ticket. Just hope the bring out the away season tickets before this game!!!:agree:I was hoping Falkirk would cash in by erecting their auld kazeebo!

monktonharp
24-07-2016, 11:41 AM
I think for most other away games, you should be fine for a ticket. Depends which way you look at it, personally though, I don't think I should have to miss out on going to the Falkirk game if I'm willing to go to every away game this season. Which is why, if hibs are serious about bringing out away season tickets, something should have been put in place by now.:agree: our branch has already booked a bus for the 1st match and fully expect a good load of enquiries apart from our regulars all wanting seats already.