PDA

View Full Version : NHC Stuart McCall

Jim44
23-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Listening to Stuart Cosgrove earlier today, he was talking about McCall's response to his new club, Bradford's 2-0 defeat by St Johnstone. McCall was quoted as saying " Yes we lost 2-0 but we had all the possession and in my book we won the march. :greengrin

Brightside
23-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Listening to Stuart Cosgrove earlier today, he was talking about McCall's response to his new club, Bradford's 2-0 defeat by St Johnstone. McCall was quoted as saying " Yes we lost 2-0 but we had all the possession and in my book we won the march. :greengrin

and some people wanted him at this club. He is a balloon of a man.

lord bunberry
23-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Must be back on the bevvy

Hibbyradge
23-07-2016, 06:26 PM

In fairness, I doubt very much most folk on here knew they even had a competitive march today, it was certainly news to me, so slagging McCall off in this instance is well out of order.

Aldo
23-07-2016, 07:44 PM

Was he ever off it??

jabis
23-07-2016, 07:48 PM

Comments like that meant we got Colin calderwood rather than Michael O'Neill.

MKHIBEE
23-07-2016, 07:49 PM

Bet they weren't as good as we were in Copenhagen

Brightside
23-07-2016, 07:50 PM
In fairness, I doubt very much most folk on here knew they even had a competitive march today, it was certainly news to me, so slagging McCall off in this instance is well out of order.

not sure how the two are connected? he's a clown of a man.

Pete
23-07-2016, 08:02 PM

Competitive marches? You can take the boy out of Ibrox...

Jim44
23-07-2016, 08:47 PM

The match was actually four days ago but that's beside the point. How is it well out of order to criticise McCall for a ludicrous statement for any manager to make?

Ps St Johnstone beat Falkirk 3-0 today.:thumbsup:

Finn2015
23-07-2016, 08:57 PM

Sound sevco logic there

stoneyburn hibs
23-07-2016, 09:09 PM

Hibs.net myth

lord bunberry
23-07-2016, 09:13 PM
I wasn't aware I carried such influence with the hibs board. I can't wait until Lennon gets the bullet.

greenlex
24-07-2016, 03:36 AM

Close. It was Fenlon not Calderwood.

xyz23jc
24-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Competitive marches? You can take the boy out of Ibrox...
:thumbsup::greengrin:top marks

Bostonhibby
24-07-2016, 09:57 AM
It's probably good to get the fear of being gubbed by st Johnstone out of the way early.

Copyright Terry Butcher school of meaningless quotes and football mismanagement