PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Marching Through Copenhagen

Torto7062
22-07-2016, 07:02 AM
Here's my video of our Brilliant walk through the town,One local said he had never heard such noisy fans.
#persevered

https://youtu.be/nXt3o-Qk-CE

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wee Effen Bee
22-07-2016, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=Torto7062;4767078]Here's my video of our Brilliant walk through the town,One local said he had never heard such noisy fans.
#persevered

Outstanding Torto!:greengrin
Great to see the locals coming out the shops just to see what the hell was going on. No threatening or nasty behaviour on show and the Danes look more bemused than intimidated. Not sure if that would be the case with all Scottish clubs though...ask the Mancunians:wink:

Lancs Harp
22-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Brilliant http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Wish I could have been there, I bet you guys (and girls) had a ball.

Hopefully the club is heading back to where it belongs and trips to Europe will become a fairly regular occurrence again.

:flag:

Ilovehibs
22-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Here's my video of our Brilliant walk through the town,One local said he had never heard such noisy fans.
#persevered

That is brilliant Torto. Thanks for posting. Looks amazing. Wish I was there!
So proud of the Hibees.
:flag:

Pretty Boy
22-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Looks amazing.

Don't think it will be long before we need the passports again, we're heading in the right direction.

Finn2015
22-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Amazing great support👍

GreenCastle
22-07-2016, 09:19 AM
#persevered

Well done all those fans who made it a trip to remember !

We need to be in Europe more often - this is where our club should be!

My old man
22-07-2016, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=Torto7062;4767078]Here's my video of our Brilliant walk through the town,One local said he had never heard such noisy fans.
#persevered

Outstanding Torto!:greengrin
Great to see the locals coming out the shops just to see what the hell was going on. No threatening or nasty behaviour on show and the Danes look more bemused than intimidated. Not sure if that would be the case with all Scottish clubs though...ask the Mancunians:wink:

Made me chuckle GGTTH :flag:

staunchhibby
22-07-2016, 10:34 AM
We had a ball. Took over the Dubliner .Locals and visitors looked on in amazement and lots of photos werre being taking

Nakedmanoncrack
22-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Utterly magnificent, has been a great few days in Denmark.

Barney McGrew
22-07-2016, 11:16 AM
The Police were outstanding too. Minimal presence, and just left us all to have a good time.

We had one with a Hibs top on bouncing along with us singing the Stokesy's on fire chant on the football special train on the way down to the ground. Shows you what happens when you're not overbearing and over the top like our own ones.

mim
22-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Utterly magnificent, has been a great few days in Denmark.

That sums it up nicely :agree:
Delighted to say I'm still in Kobenhaven - 'til tomorrow anyway :greengrin

lucky
22-07-2016, 07:49 PM
What a couple of days. But got to say that Brondby's ground is in the middle of nowhere. It was some hike to and from the station. Copenhagen is a great place and well worth a visit. The Hibs support was amazing

Albanian Hibs
22-07-2016, 07:58 PM
#persevered

Brilliant video 👍

Hillsidehibby
22-07-2016, 08:00 PM
I had two great days. What a walk through the town and the train to the game. The Danes were great The stewards and the old bill were very tolerant when you consider how "boisterous" the Hibs support were, including the dafties and the baton welding cops after the game

The Dubliner experience will stay with me for a long time. Proud of the team and 1000 mental hibees.

Billy Whizz
22-07-2016, 08:15 PM
The Police were outstanding too. Minimal presence, and just left us all to have a good time.

We had one with a Hibs top on bouncing along with us singing the Stokesy's on fire chant on the football special train on the way down to the ground. Shows you what happens when you're not overbearing and over the top like our own ones.
Police were absolutely brilliant the whole time. Policed by talking in a nice gentle manner.

Hillsidehibby
22-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Police were absolutely brilliant the whole time. Policed by talking in a nice gentle manner.

I was talking to a policeman walking to the ground and he told me that he hoped Hibs win because he hated Brondby!!

Brondby.. The Hvns of Denmark!!

lucky
22-07-2016, 08:48 PM
The match commander of ER was with them. We were winding him that the Glasgow police should be sent over there to learn how to police a football match

Hillsidehibby
22-07-2016, 11:18 PM
There was Brondby fans right at our corner at the end giving us the were not worthy salute which i thought was excellent.

Hannah_hfc
22-07-2016, 11:29 PM
I vaguely remember a big built security guard coming into the Hibs crowd last night and thinking 'whose he going to chuck out ' , a minute later he was jumping with two fans and a scarf on!

The Danes were very laid back with the Hibs crowd but in a strange way it worked without any trouble caused

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

norhfc
23-07-2016, 08:18 AM
That was class, I was sitting outside The Scotsman when suddenly you could hear a faint Stoksey song, got louder and louder then the traffic got stopped and the Hibs appeared. I thought, hope they got a big train here and joined the party....Hibs class for 2 days.

Onion
23-07-2016, 09:01 AM

:top marks Brilliant policing, good humoured and welcoming. By comparison, Scottish Police are still living in 1970's Glasgow.

Since1875Hibs
23-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Policed sensibly. The difference for me is they seem to understand Football and supporters. 3-4 came over to us at the square and requested us to move on in ten minutes to head for the Football special train, knowing folk would follow the flags/drum. Absolutely no hassle and only asked to stop/slow down at certain points to let them get ahead. Even pulled a couple over aggressive ticketing stewards at the station aside who we beginning to irate supporters.

Police Scotland could definitly learn a thing or two. Its usual now to be harrassed, intimidated and bullied at practically every away match by them.

My fourth Euro trip, but in terms of prematch and the game itself that easily tops the lot for me.

23-07-2016, 10:15 PM
That clip is magnificent. So gutted I couldn't make it over.

Hillsidehibby
23-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Policed sensibly. The difference for me is they seem to understand Football and supporters. 3-4 came over to us at the square and requested us to move on in ten minutes to head for the Football special train, knowing folk would follow the flags/drum. Absolutely no hassle and only asked to stop/slow down at certain points to let them get ahead. Even pulled a couple over aggressive ticketing stewards at the station aside who we beginning to irate supporters.

Police Scotland could definitly learn a thing or two. Its usual now to be harrassed, intimidated and bullied at practically every away match by them.

My fourth Euro trip, but in terms of prematch and the game itself that easily tops the lot for me.

Nutshell :agree: