PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final DVD

Glory Lurker
21-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Sorry for new thread - couldn't find the "official" one.

Any word at all on this yet?

NAE NOOKIE
21-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Who knows ............ At this rate by the time it comes out it will be in virtual reality and come with a headset you can put on and watch it as if you were there.

Either that, or folk like me who have watched the game so many time on their SKY box or You Tube that they can tell you what happened minute by minute from memory will think its hardly worth buying.

Whatever is going on its mystifying why this is taking so long :bitchy:

FastEddieFelson
21-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Who knows ............ At this rate by the time it comes out it will be in virtual reality and come with a headset you can put on and watch it as if you were there.

Either that, or folk like me who have watched the game so many time on their SKY box or You Tube that they can tell you what happened minute by minute from memory will think its hardly worth buying.

Whatever is going on its mystifying why this is taking so long :bitchy:

they'll be wanting to spend time on it to make sure the extra footage is decent. interviews, behind the scenes, footage of the parade, etc.

the hibs dvds i've bought in the past have all been pretty pish, but i imagine this one during the dempster era will be quality.

EH54
21-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Don't mind waiting as long as the final product is worth it which I think will be. Can't wait to see it. should have a Launch night at ER. :)

JoeT_WasTheBest
21-07-2016, 12:55 PM
The woman in the shop yesterday said September. The club are doing it and because people like Stubbs and Stokes are down South it's taking longer to do interviews etc.

21-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Dont mind waiting longer if the final product is good quality. The 07 one was quite decent, highlights from the previous rounds, the 90 minutes of the final, behind the scenes footage, specially done interviews, parade footage etc with Grant Stott doing the voice over.

O'Rourke3
21-07-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm looking forward to the interview with The Magic Hat. Priceless.