PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers

Alex Trager
21-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Has there been any

A) acknowledgment/apology about the lies they told after the game? They said their fans were on the park to protect their players. That is incorrect as all he players are off the park as the fans enter the park.

B) acknowledgement/apology/condemnation for the way their fans acted. Hibs released a strong statement explaining how they will help the police etc. And how they will not tolerate the behaviour that we seen. Hibs have handed bans to some fans and as far as I am aware worked closely with the police to help find the culprits.
Any statements or the likes from The Rangers of a similar nature?

C) acknowledgement/apology for the fans outside the ground kicking off with the police?

And
D) acknowledgement/apology for the illegal pyrotechnics inside the ground? I'd add the illegal songs but it really is a waste of time.

Craig_HFC
21-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Has there been any

A) acknowledgment/apology about the lies they told after the game? They said their fans were on the park to protect their players. That is incorrect as all he players are off the park as the fans enter the park.

B) acknowledgement/apology/condemnation for the way their fans acted. Hibs released a strong statement explaining how they will help the police etc. And how they will not tolerate the behaviour that we seen. Hibs have handed bans to some fans and as far as I am aware worked closely with the police to help find the culprits.
Any statements or the likes from The Rangers of a similar nature?

C) acknowledgement/apology for the fans outside the ground kicking off with the police?

And
D) acknowledgement/apology for the illegal pyrotechnics inside the ground? I'd add the illegal songs but it really is a waste of time.

Answer is the same to all questions: obviously not.

Scotland's Shame then, Scotland's Shame now, Scotland's Shame forever.

Keith_M
21-07-2016, 10:23 AM
No, no, no and no.

Del Boy
21-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Of course not.

CmoantheHibs
21-07-2016, 11:30 AM
They do walking away but not apologies it seems.

CockneyRebel
21-07-2016, 11:41 AM
No, no, no and no.

Unless Peppa learns how to fly.

NAE NOOKIE
21-07-2016, 11:44 AM
They are probably still trying to figure out a way around the embarrassment of WAGS of some of the players allegedly 'assaulted' coming out and saying nothing of the sort happened. Add to that the utter lack of evidence to support their "fans protecting the players" lie and they have a big problem.

Hibs default position since Leeann joined has been to wait until a measured response to stuff can be considered. We will wait until the police action is finished and the enquiry is concluded. At that time The Rangers will no doubt be confronted with a copy of Traynor's hysterical fantasist lies spewed out 10 minutes after the final whistle and Hibs will be asking a number of questions and making a few observations of our own:

1) ...... Why did Traynor say "several" Sevco players and staff had been physically assaulted, when they clearly hadn't been?

2) ...... Why did the statement "commend Rangers fans for their restraint" when at least 200 of them came on to the pitch and amongst other things kick a young Hibs fan in the face as he lay on the ground, use a corner flag as an offensive weapon and manhandle a child. This was accompanied by the Sevco support left in the ground singing a banned sectarian song .... if that's their definition of restraint, what standards are they setting for their support?

3) ...... Why in any event did the club try to make an excuse for the actions of their fans who didn't "show restraint" ...... in doing so they have created an extremely dangerous precedent, it is the job of the police and stewards to deal with disorder at football matches, not the supporters of the participating clubs. Never mind Hibs, the spineless SFA should have utterly condemned that Sevco statement for the dangerous nonsense it was the same day it was made.

4) ...... Why did Sevco issue their statement so quickly without even the courtesy of talking to any Hibs official first?

5) ...... At what point will they condemn the sectarian abuse of our manager during the game?

Under normal circumstances it would not be the job of Hibernian to address most of these questions, it would be the job of the SFA. However, it is very difficult to see past the theory that in order to divert attention from their on field failure on the day Sevco issued a statement aimed at painting Hibs and the Hibs support in the worst possible light by hugely exaggerating the events at full time .... two months later they have never amended let alone withdrawn any part of it.

In view of the fact that The Rangers FC are clearly abusing the good name of Hibs and the Hibs support to divert attention from their own failings ... flares, sectarian singing, their own violent hooligans .... Hibs are well within their rights to call them out, I hope to hell that we do!!!

lyonhibs
21-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Meh. We've got bigger things as a club and as a support to focus our energies on.

Depending on the outcome of the official report obviously

Vini1875
21-07-2016, 11:54 AM
The reason why is very simple. They got beat and were lucky it was only 3-2. Why we would expect them- club, fans and media- to behave any differently from how they have is beyond me. They are what they are, ****bags.

Sammy7nil
21-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Meh. We've got bigger things as a club and as a support to focus our energies on.

Depending on the outcome of the official report obviously

The "Meh" approach allowed Rangers and now THE Rangers to get away with this sort of thing year on year the really need to be robustly challenged.

lyonhibs
21-07-2016, 12:58 PM
The "Meh" approach allowed Rangers and now THE Rangers to get away with this sort of thing year on year the really need to be robustly challenged.

Pitch invasions and James Traynor's rants masquerading as official press releases??

I can't stand the Huns, but it's pushing it a bit too say they've been doing those things year after year.

Sectarian singing I agree with mind.

Col2
21-07-2016, 01:14 PM
We should NEVER let them forget. At the end of the day we won 3-2 and that still bugs them to death. The fallout, spin, media which hunts etc have been at a new level but even when it winds me up, it last for a few seconds because we won the 2016 Scottish Cup.

Fife-Hibee
21-07-2016, 01:35 PM
We should NEVER let them forget. At the end of the day we won 3-2 and that still bugs them to death. The fallout, spin, media which hunts etc have been at a new level but even when it winds me up, it last for a few seconds because we won the 2016 Scottish Cup.

Was just about to get wound up there' thanks :) WE WON THE CUP :))))))

Ergye
21-07-2016, 01:38 PM
They are probably still trying to figure out a way around the embarrassment of WAGS of some of the players allegedly 'assaulted' coming out and saying nothing of the sort happened. Add to that the utter lack of evidence to support their "fans protecting the players" lie and they have a big problem.

Hibs default position since Leeann joined has been to wait until a measured response to stuff can be considered. We will wait until the police action is finished and the enquiry is concluded. At that time The Rangers will no doubt be confronted with a copy of Traynor's hysterical fantasist lies spewed out 10 minutes after the final whistle and Hibs will be asking a number of questions and making a few observations of our own:

1) ...... Why did Traynor say "several" Sevco players and staff had been physically assaulted, when they clearly hadn't been?

2) ...... Why did the statement "commend Rangers fans for their restraint" when at least 200 of them came on to the pitch and amongst other things kick a young Hibs fan in the face as he lay on the ground, use a corner flag as an offensive weapon and manhandle a child. This was accompanied by the Sevco support left in the ground singing a banned sectarian song .... if that's their definition of restraint, what standards are they setting for their support?

3) ...... Why in any event did the club try to make an excuse for the actions of their fans who didn't "show restraint" ...... in doing so they have created an extremely dangerous precedent, it is the job of the police and stewards to deal with disorder at football matches, not the supporters of the participating clubs. Never mind Hibs, the spineless SFA should have utterly condemned that Sevco statement for the dangerous nonsense it was the same day it was made.

4) ...... Why did Sevco issue their statement so quickly without even the courtesy of talking to any Hibs official first?

5) ...... At what point will they condemn the sectarian abuse of our manager during the game?

Under normal circumstances it would not be the job of Hibernian to address most of these questions, it would be the job of the SFA. However, it is very difficult to see past the theory that in order to divert attention from their on field failure on the day Sevco issued a statement aimed at painting Hibs and the Hibs support in the worst possible light by hugely exaggerating the events at full time .... two months later they have never amended let alone withdrawn any part of it.

In view of the fact that The Rangers FC are clearly abusing the good name of Hibs and the Hibs support to divert attention from their own failings ... flares, sectarian singing, their own violent hooligans .... Hibs are well within their rights to call them out, I hope to hell that we do!!!

Good words.

I'd like to see other clubs boycott their games and have them removed completely from the planet, by being fired in to a super massive black hole. Launched at Ann Budge using the elastic that amazingly holds Ally McCoists underpants up.

Hibrandenburg
21-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Have they even congratulated Hibs on winning the cup?

Craig_HFC
21-07-2016, 01:57 PM

:hilarious:rotflmao::hilarious

Thecat23
21-07-2016, 02:05 PM

Only one player from The Rangers done it and it was Kenny. Went round the dressing room to shake everyone's hand. Their manager on the other hand was to busy rushing players to A&E.

Radium
21-07-2016, 02:25 PM

Weir has I believe. If my memory serves me right, he also said we deserved to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
21-07-2016, 02:28 PM
No but we beat them easily in their first attempt at winning a real trophy so they will convince themselves that their way is right and they are victims, most of the rest of society will see it for what it is and their navel gazing will continue.

cookin_on_gaz
21-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Weir has I believe. If my memory serves me right, he also said we deserved to win.

:agree: Weir said during an interview a few days after the "riot" that the better team won

Sir David Gray
21-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Pigs will have learned how to fly before you'll hear any kind of apology or condemnation from Sevco for their fans' part in what happened after the cup final.

SuperAllyMcleod
21-07-2016, 09:44 PM

And their chairman stating that he would rather have his fans singing sectarian songs rather than invading the pitch - why has no one pointed out to him that his fans did BOTH?

No one seems to want to question whatever comes out of Ibrox.

SON OF PADDY
21-07-2016, 11:23 PM
And their chairman stating that he would rather have his fans singing sectarian songs rather than invading the pitch - why has no one pointed out to him that his fans did BOTH?

No one seems to want to question whatever comes out of Ibrox.

The most hated club in Scotland " And their only 4 years old " that's the most pleasing thing I can come up with.😉

hibees 7062
26-07-2016, 03:14 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13686606_1076040912487040_6823942609653250651_n.jp g?oh=d58e42c5432a34a7bef464404c886743&oe=58138EEE

Hibs90
26-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Seems some fans of theirs have been banned...again apologies for the link and the utter dross that has been posted

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/297833-rangers-starting-to-hang-their-fans-out-to-dry/

26-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Now that the media frenzy over the pitch invasion has calmed down they don't have anything to hide behind. After the final they lapped up all the media bull**** about hibs fans rioting, players attacked etc etc because the more they could divert all the focus onto that the more it deflected away from their humiliation and their hurt.

Thankfully now the lies have unravelled and the huns are no longer able to play the "it was the big bad hibees, we're the victims, we were trying to save ut players who were being brutally attacked etc etc". They've showen themselves up for the **** they are and their wee pals in the media like Keith Jackson has proved what an unproffesional hun arse sooker he is.

The vast majority of hibs fans were on the park out of utter spur of the moment joy, no malice or intent to harm. Yes a few individuals took it too far but ALL the huns that came on the park were there to fight (they certainly weren't on to celebrate were they!). Spare us this hero bull**** of 'oh we were trying to save our players". No rangers players were attacked, the goalie got a shove thats about it. Far for the "11 rangers players brutally attacked" bollocks. Don't even get me started on the utterly pathetic, cringeworthy and down right laughable statement from the rangers supports group giving it the whole poor wee victim act and the "our fans showed great restraint" :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Rather astonishing hypocrisy from the club thats more than cemented it reputation as "Scotlands Shame". I noticed they got in one last loud and proud rendition rendition of the Billy boys before they exited hampden that day. Utter vermin.

MrSmith
26-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Reminding the Glasgow based excuses for journalists that attempting to influence the course of justice is a criminal offence and - big pat on back to all who did - those who complained to IPSO, stopped them dead in their tracks!

hibsbollah
26-07-2016, 03:55 PM

Saying we deserved to win that game isn't really much on the 'gracious scale', is it? A blind man watching the game in a large sack two miles underground could see we deserved to win..It was an absolute battering, 5-2 wouldn't have flattered us.

Fuzzywuzzy
26-07-2016, 04:45 PM
'All of the fans including myself are grateful of what that minority done to protect our own but if you take the law into your own hands you must expect to be reprimanded.'

funny as ****!!

IanM
26-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Just seen this on Twitter
The best rendition yet

https://twitter.com/scalesy94/status/757957946445815808

Billy Whizz
26-07-2016, 06:22 PM
The best rendition yet

I recognise that voice😄

AltheHibby
26-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Those postings on the wedgie site prove why Buckfast needs to be banned immediately. They really are utterly clueless.

hibees 7062
26-07-2016, 07:55 PM
The best rendition yet

Class :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
26-07-2016, 07:58 PM
I recognise that voice

And the face :greengrin

hibees 7062
26-07-2016, 10:40 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13654334_1082917018444732_5220101005117828342_n.jp g?oh=92c07678cf4245be71b1c78b93d72142&oe=583405F8

Sir David Gray
26-07-2016, 10:46 PM
The best rendition yet

Outstanding. :thumbsup:

Baader
26-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Rangers bias within Scottish Football and Scottish society in general, runs very deep. Scandalous and a major blight on our nation the way authorities continually lie down to them.

How they are allowed to wear a jersey with stars representing Championships won by a club that no longer exists is disgraceful. A sad indictment of football's governing body in this country - historical airbrushing Joe Stalin would be proud of.

WeeRussell
27-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Seems some fans of theirs have been banned...again apologies for the link and the utter dross that has been posted

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/297833-rangers-starting-to-hang-their-fans-out-to-dry/

Have they genuinely got a thread on there where posters are donating money to help with the legal fees of Huns that got arrested at the cup final?!

That horrible site doesn't load very well on a normal human being's browser, but that's what it looks like!! The first JustGiving page I've ever seen that is raising money to pay for criminals.

"Support our own who defended our own" hahahahaha.

They really are a vile group of people.

Bostonhibby
27-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Have they genuinely got a thread on there where posters are donating money to help with the legal fees of Huns that got arrested at the cup final?!

That horrible site doesn't load very well on a normal human being's browser, but that's what it looks like!! The first JustGiving page I've ever seen that is raising money to pay for criminals.

Bonkers aren't they.

Whether it's Singing about guarding Old Deriwalz wherever that is, or defending "their own" (who else would want them?) the one thing they obviously don't do very well is defending, not in Scottish cup finals anyway.

27-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Pretty much sums them up eh. "Defending our own" what a lot of old bollocks! They came on to fight with the hibs fans, simple as that so they can stop this hero pish. We are yet to hear which of the rangers players were "brutally attacked".

Rangers always have been and always will be (even in the newco) Scotlands almighty shame. Hatred and bigotry runs through the very fabric of the club and they are absolutely rotten to their very core. An utter embarrassment not just to Scottish football but Scotland as a nation who want to be seen by the world as a tolerant, modern nation yet these morons live in the dark ages. Singing about things that I bet most of them don't even know much about. Truly the most vile, bigotted, disgusting fanbase in the country and they have the cheek to get all high and mighty over other fans behaviours. Cringeworthy and pathetic doesn't even cover it with them, if it wasn't so disturbing it might be funny.

The problem is though that they continuously get away with it as they have too many sympathisers in authority and in the media who wouldn't dare want to upset them. The west coast media arse sook them, the latest example being the nonsense they came out with after the cup final to which they still haven't apologised for. Keith Jackson, another absolute crawler, is yet to offer apology for his scandalous lies. Why let facts get in the way of a good story eh, Keith?!

hibees 7062
27-07-2016, 08:47 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13873067_567414350127911_2315960207302549244_n.jpg ?oh=268bc405fe380362e1b1ba2e233fcf36&oe=58318694