PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to start tomorrow .

swordin3
20-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Holt looks a certainty to start along side Cummings tomorrow.
Who should be in the midfield ,is it the same team who played in the first leg or is going to start with a more defensive line up.
line up

Virtanen
Gray
Hanlon
McGregor
Stevenson
McGinn
McGeouch
Bartley
Keatings
Holt
Cummings

I think Boyle will be on the bench.

stevie-bee
20-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Fyvie if fit for keatings 2 holding midfielders and Dylan and mcginn either side ,

Ronniekirk
20-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Fyvie if fit for keatings 2 holding midfielders and Dylan and mcginn either side ,

Fyvie isn't fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steviep73
21-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Must be fit enough as he's travelled

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mibbes Aye
21-07-2016, 02:01 AM
If Lennon wants to play a wide three up top and Fyvie isn't fit then Bartley's a certainty.

It then comes down to whether he thinks he can play Keatings wide left or Boyle - assuming he plays Holt central and Cummings right. Either way it all potentially asks a lot of Gray and Stevenson.

I like the way Lennon wants to set us up but I'm slightly worried about the potential overloads in the middle - we need Marvin, Hanlon and McGregor to have big games tomorrow. Big games.......

bingo70
21-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Lennon was talking yesterday about Brondby throwing everything at us early doors and having to withstand early pressure. I think there's a chance we could start 3-5-2.

Keeper (no idea what one, I wouldn't trust ottso but I suspect Lennon will)

Hanlon
Mcgregor
Fontaine

Gray
Mcgeouch
Bartley
Mcginn
Stevenson

Holt
Cummings

Famous Fiver
21-07-2016, 07:27 AM
If Lennon thinks they are going to throw everything at us early doors then he has learned from the last game because that is exactly what they did.

Pity he wasn't prepared for it then. However, good that he has taken it on board.

Mon the hibbies.

marinello59
21-07-2016, 07:48 AM
If Lennon thinks they are going to throw everything at us early doors then he has learned from the last game because that is exactly what they did.

Pity he wasn't prepared for it then. However, good that he has taken it on board.

Mon the hibbies.

Eh?
It wasn't Lennon's fault that we fell victim to a goalkeeping error no matter how many people whose managerial expertise is based on hindsight disagree.

number9dream
21-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Lennon was talking yesterday about Brondby throwing everything at us early doors and having to withstand early pressure. I think there's a chance we could start 3-5-2.

Keeper (no idea what one, I wouldn't trust ottso but I suspect Lennon will)

Hanlon
Mcgregor
Fontaine

Gray
Mcgeouch
Bartley
Mcginn
Stevenson

Holt
Cummings

That looks about right to me, with Cummings being asked to work extra hard, dropping into midfield to help out. Three centre-halves gives us extra height at corners and free-kicks.

SeanWilson
21-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Must be fit enough as he's travelled

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

he isn't.