PDA

View Full Version : Icons missing from reply/new thread

J-C
20-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Anyone else experiencing all their extra icons missing from the threads, bold icon, hyperlink etc all disappeared from the top of the reply to thread page

Lago
20-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Anyone else experiencing all their extra icons missing from the threads, bold icon, hyperlink etc all disappeared from the top of the reply to thread page
Nope all there.

J-C
20-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Nope all there.

It's strange, all the actions across the top of the page when you post have vanished, hyperlink, bold, insert image etc and when I post it shows as one big paragraph even when I've separated the paragraphs.

Lago
20-07-2016, 07:31 PM
It's strange, all the actions across the top of the page when you post have vanished, hyperlink, bold, insert image etc and when I post it shows as one big paragraph even when I've separated the paragraphs.
Well this is my 2nd try & still all ok when I respond to your posts so must be at your end.

J-C
20-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Well this is my 2nd try & still all ok when I respond to your posts so must be at your end.

Must be, I've checked everywhere but can't find anything re this, must be in the settings somewhere, I hoped I'd get an administrator to advise me.

Lago
20-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Must be, I've checked everywhere but can't find anything re this, must be in the settings somewhere, I hoped I'd get an administrator to advise me.
Everyone else seems to be ignoring you.:greengrin