PDA

View Full Version : Chartered Flight to Brondby game

h18eeynick
19-07-2016, 10:59 PM
My son went to Edinburgh Airport tonight for a Scandinavean tour for almost a week as cheaper by far than getting a flight to Denmark. Having seen Hibs offer £750 to join the official chartered flight on Wednesday morning it is very surprising to hear that a few players at airport on Tuesday night and no scheduled flights tonight to Copenhagen . Any info anybody and I would feel cheated if I paid to travel wih the team. I was at Hibs v Selkirk game and difficult to hear him but think he said Jason, Dylan and Boyle

marinello59
19-07-2016, 11:16 PM
My son went to Edinburgh Airport tonight for a Scandinavean tour for almost a week as cheaper by far than getting a flight to Denmark. Having seen Hibs offer £750 to join the official chartered flight on Wednesday morning it is very surprising to hear that a few players at airport on Tuesday night and no scheduled flights tonight to Copenhagen . Any info anybody and I would feel cheated if I paid to travel wih the team. I was at Hibs v Selkirk game and difficult to hear him but think he said Jason, Dylan and Boyle

Apparently they refused to travel with anybody who isn't hard core and made their own arrangements.

Mibbes Aye
19-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Apparently they refused to travel with anybody who isn't hard core and made their own arrangements.

My guess is a flight with Martin Boyle would be rocking :agree:

Allant1981
20-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Team are at the airport now

bingo70
20-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Team are at the airport now

One of the pictures on Twitter there's a really tall bloke I don't recognise. Might be Ross Laidlaw but not sure?

hope the link works

https://twitter.com/bbcallamont/status/755651352303378432

Albanian Hibs
20-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Yip posted a photo on facebook and they are there this morning

.Sean.
20-07-2016, 06:49 AM
My pal's on the charter and got a snapchat this morning.... Cummings was in said picture.

StevieCowan
20-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Lots of IF's in the original post and mock outrage. Fact is the team left this morning on a chartered flight to Copenhagen though.

hibs0666
20-07-2016, 08:44 AM
The flight is on the runway. It's a BAe Avro RJ85 plane operated by Jota Aviation if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck to the Hibees! :thumbsup:

tamig
20-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Lots of IF's in the original post and mock outrage. Fact is the team left this morning on a chartered flight to Copenhagen though.

Maybe just me but the first post confused me a bit. Not sure if he was implying the three players had to kip the night in the airport waiting for the rest of the team to arrive this morning.

hibs0666
20-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Maybe just me but the first post confused me a bit. Not sure if he was implying the three players had to kip the night in the airport waiting for the rest of the team to arrive this morning.

Well they're in the air now, flying over Linlithgow and Boness. :wink:

Green Man
20-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Well they're in the air now, flying over Linlithgow and Boness. :wink:

I Would have been able to watch it fly past my house if there hadn't been so much cloud!

hibs0666
20-07-2016, 08:59 AM
I Would have been able to watch it fly past my house if there hadn't been so much cloud!

Too late now mate, but Kinross is next on the Hibby Scottish Cup fly-past.

staunchhibby
24-07-2016, 08:07 AM
The players stayed at the Hilton the night before the flight.