PDA

View Full Version : Mad Vlad

Billy Whizz
19-07-2016, 07:32 AM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14626874.Vladimir_Romanov_squandered___308m__accor ding_to_Lithuanian_government/

greenginger
19-07-2016, 08:31 AM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14626874.Vladimir_Romanov_squandered___308m__accor ding_to_Lithuanian_government/

Link is not working.

Just wondering if there are details of where Vlad did the squandering.

I'm thinking Ref. bribing, off-contract player payments, ie normal business practice for the Lithuanian banker. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
19-07-2016, 08:37 AM
That's a lot of money for two tainted Scottish cup wins, a box of drawings of a football stand and the adulation of 400,000 suckers. Even if the suckers did send him home with a suitcase full of "share" money.

cheltenhamhibee
19-07-2016, 09:04 AM
http://m.heraldscotland.com/sport/14626874.Vladimir_Romanov_squandered___308m__accor ding_to_Lithuanian_government/#comments-anchor

Hopefully this link will work, we all know where a lot if that money went, dirty cheating diet hun *****

Kato
19-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Comments section showing default stance taken by Jambos, "you're bitter".

I fail to see how whether someone is "bitter" or not releases Vlad from guilt or how it papers over the crimes he committed.

If (no chance) he ever had to face a court if the defending lawyer stood up and said "Those accusing my client are just bitter" I doubt the judge would think "Aye, right enough - case closed, charges dropped."

It just goes to show the Jambos have ZERO defence for how they behaved under Vlad or for the crimes he actually committed. Weird outlook the lot of them.

Bostonhibby
19-07-2016, 10:11 AM

I fail to see how whether someone is "bitter" or not releases Vlad from guilt or how it papers over the crimes he committed.

If (no chance) he ever had to face a court if the defending lawyer stood up and said "Those accusing my client are just bitter" I doubt the judge would think "Aye, right enough - case closed, charges dropped."

It just goes to show the Jambos have ZERO defence for how they behaved under Vlad or for the crimes he actually committed. Weird outlook the lot of them.

Yep, they seem to have the same arrogant disregard whether it's £308m of other peoples money or just £100 from a very local charity - it's all okay, and anyone who thinks this is unacceptable is just bitter. There you have the modern day yam in a nutshell. They didn't even put up a whimper when he stole their own money!

GloryGlory
19-07-2016, 10:23 AM

Yeah, but he owes the money to himself so that's OK. :greengrin

Waxy
19-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Remember them leaving the PBS with huge suitcases after taking only cash for season tickets.

Deansy
19-07-2016, 12:19 PM

Hey, if the 'Bitter' defence is okay for their 'Big-Bros' in Govan, why not for them ?.

In all seriousness though, I can't see Vlad continuing with his 'I vant to be alone' act for ever, his ego and love of the lime-light will see him caught eventually one day - I'm fairly certain that to ensure a 'reasonably fair' sentence, he'll be only too willing to explain the 'What/where & how' regarding the PBS finances during his time there !

Ozyhibby
19-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Remember them leaving the PBS with huge suitcases after taking only cash for season tickets.

It's still cash only at the PBS to this day. Credit ratings take time to repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
19-07-2016, 12:41 PM
The Yams can use the 'bitter' line all they like ..... As I recall Hibs weren't the only club looking sideways at the Yams in the years leading up to their near demise, I'm pretty sure St Johnstone had a few things to say about the players Hearts could 'afford' to sign. Its an utter indisputable fact that the team Hearts fielded in 2012 was a long way from the team they would have had without the crooked goings on at Tynecastle.

The question isn't would Hibs have beaten a Hearts team assembled by honest means? We were so bad on the day I doubt we can make that claim and be sure its right. The two questions are ..... A) Would Hearts have beaten Celtic in the semi final? ..... B) Would the score in the final ( refs help notwithstanding ) have been so emphatic? ..... open to question on both counts I would suggest.

That's why, no matter how much the Yams might try to say different, their 2012 cup win is and will forever be TAINTED !!! :yw:

Keith_M
19-07-2016, 12:50 PM

But the first comment really let them have it, and that's all they have in response. Definitely deserves more 'up' votes for the original comment

Wonder if he posts on here...

:greengrin

GreenLake
19-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Reading that makes the 2016 Hibernian FC Scottish Cup win all the more beautiful.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-07-2016, 01:46 PM
But according to a couple of Hearts fans I know, we stifled the bank recently for £5million which makes us every bit as bad. The sad and scary thing is, I think they are being serious.
Filthy going ons over at that club for 10-20 years and they've forgotten it all already [emoji849]

Geo_1875
19-07-2016, 01:54 PM
The Yams can use the 'bitter' line all they like ..... As I recall Hibs weren't the only club looking sideways at the Yams in the years leading up to their near demise, I'm pretty sure St Johnstone had a few things to say about the players Hearts could 'afford' to sign. Its an utter indisputable fact that the team Hearts fielded in 2012 was a long way from the team they would have had without the crooked goings on at Tynecastle.

The question isn't would Hibs have beaten a Hearts team assembled by honest means? We were so bad on the day I doubt we can make that claim and be sure its right. The two questions are ..... A) Would Hearts have beaten Celtic in the semi final? ..... B) Would the score in the final ( refs help notwithstanding ) have been so emphatic? ..... open to question on both counts I would suggest.

That's why, no matter how much the Yams might try to say different, their 2012 cup win is and will forever be TAINTED !!! :yw:

I think Dundee had more reason than most to feel "bitter" about goings on at the paedodome. They were relegated when hertz delayed the announcement of their widely known insolvency until after the final league game resulting in the points deduction kicking in the following season.

Hibrandenburg
19-07-2016, 01:56 PM
But the first comment really let them have it, and that's all they have in response. Definitely deserves more 'up' votes for the original comment

Wonder if he posts on here...

Some radge called Keith!

Bostonhibby
19-07-2016, 02:00 PM
But according to a couple of Hearts fans I know, we stifled the bank recently for £5million which makes us every bit as bad. The sad and scary thing is, I think they are being serious.
Filthy going ons over at that club for 10-20 years and they've forgotten it all already [emoji849]
Like a few other clubs who pay their way hibs did a deal with the banks, that is we paid money at a rate acceptable to the bank. How did the yam get on with that one?

Both parties made a sensible business decision because they could. We were good for the money and it's why we are still very creditworthy. Unlike the yam who can't do credit yet and prefer to deal in cash.

The yam didn't have the choice. They'd spent all the money that should have been paid to their many many creditors - banks included.

They didn't pay anyone anything as they went bust to avoid their creditors.inconvenient truths for them but their situations with the banks and their creditors are very real.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Like a few other clubs who pay their way hibs did a deal with the banks, that is we paid money at a rate acceptable to the bank. How did the yam get on with that one?

Both parties made a sensible business decision because they could. We were good for the money and it's why we are still very creditworthy. Unlike the yam who can't do credit yet and prefer to deal in cash.

The yam didn't have the choice. They'd spent all the money that should have been paid to their many many creditors - banks included.

They didn't pay anyone anything as they went bust to avoid their creditors.inconvenient truths for them but their situations with the banks and their creditors are very real.

Correct but they will use any lie to make themselves feel better and try and make us look bad. It's how they operate.
If I was a Hearts fan [emoji40] then I'd obv enjoy the fact we'd won two Scottish cups under Romanov but I'd certainly be a bit sheepish about it knowing how they were won and how many folk were shafted in the process. I see Hearts fans on Facebook still thanking Mr Romanov for the trophies. That's the difference between us I guess.

Bostonhibby
19-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Correct but they will use any lie to make themselves feel better and try and make us look bad. It's how they operate.
If I was a Hearts fan [emoji40] then I'd obv enjoy the fact we'd won two Scottish cups under Romanov but I'd certainly be a bit sheepish about it knowing how they were won and how many folk were shafted in the process. I see Hearts fans on Facebook still thanking Mr Romanov for the trophies. That's the difference between us I guess.
Agreed. It's pretty amusing when you ask them to explain how the hibs deal with the bank compares with an administration where you stiff everyone you owe including charities and have the utter humiliation of having to publish your own creditors (victims) list.

Kato
19-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Agreed. It's pretty amusing when you ask them to explain how the hibs deal with the bank compares with an administration where you stiff everyone you owe including charities and have the utter humiliation of having to publish your own creditors (victims) list.

Amusing in that they don't discuss the detail even superficially, all they say is "bitter", "hypocrite".

One jambo I read online said he knew "things" about the Hibs deal with the bank that showed STF was a thief! Hilarious stuff but shows the type of total zoomer they have in their support, amongst the normal roasters.

A guy in work was disgusted at the mention of Romanov and claimed to hate him as he almost took Hearts to the wall". I asked, "How did he do that?" A question met with silence and subsequent avoidance of my company.

Weird little parochial club.

Bostonhibby
19-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Amusing in that they don't discuss the detail even superficially, all they say is "bitter", "hypocrite".

One jambo I read online said he knew "things" about the Hibs deal with the bank that showed STF was a thief! Hilarious stuff but shows the type of total zoomer they have in their support, amongst the normal roasters.

A guy in work was disgusted at the mention of Romanov and claimed to hate him as he almost took Hearts to the wall". I asked, "How did he do that?" A question met with silence and subsequent avoidance of my company.

Weird little parochial club.
At the end of the day having to go into administration and the reasons why tend to speak for themselves. As does all those creditors and what the yam tried to achieve with their cash.

Claiming to know things about deals when you weren't party to them just highlights the same naivety that vlad was able to exploit in the first place.

Thick wee shameless poppy thieves, had to be said.

grunt
19-07-2016, 03:58 PM
One jambo I read online said he knew "things" about the Hibs deal with the bank that showed STF was a thief! Hilarious stuff but shows the type of total zoomer they have in their support, amongst the normal roasters.We had people on here who said the same. Zoomers everywhere, sadly.

19-07-2016, 04:44 PM
This "oh your just bitter" defence is all they have. They know fine well they rode their luck for years, robbing money from everybody they ever dealt with in order to cheat a bit of glory and fuel this pathetic obsession they have with being "the big team". This obsession took them to the brink of extinction that they avoided by the skin of their teeth. The victim act and the whole "oh but but it wasnt us it was big bad Vlad, we didn't know anything about it" routine that the hearts fans played out once the **** finally hit the fan is utter bull****. They knew fine well for years what kind of crooked, corrupted scheme Vlad was running but were quite happy to let it happen because they were reaping in a bit of glory and basking in their "big team" fantasy. The moment it all went tits up, the hearts fans suddenly played this cringeworthy victim act.

The bit that bugs me is the fact that they fell in the ***** and came up smelling of roses as per usual and they are back giving it the big un with not one single ounce of humbleness or remorse towards the charities/people/businesses/football clubs etc etc who they ripped off and left out of pocket. It all back to "hahaha we are the big team, this heart still beats" etc etc and basically a big two fingers up to the real victims in all of this, their creditors. Sums them up, utterly classless and self obsessed. Utterly arrogant set of fans who seem to believe they are something big and special.

Despicable club. GIRFUY ya deluded, arrogant ****ers, the 21st of May 2016 showed you what it was like to win the scottish cup WITHOUT having to rob charities and businesses etc. We waited longer yes, but our conscience is clear unlike you lot.

Keith_M
19-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Some radge called Keith!

I noticed that as well

Tobias Funke
20-07-2016, 01:35 AM
This "oh your just bitter" defence is all they have. They know fine well they rode their luck for years, robbing money from everybody they ever dealt with in order to cheat a bit of glory and fuel this pathetic obsession they have with being "the big team". This obsession took them to the brink of extinction that they avoided by the skin of their teeth. The victim act and the whole "oh but but it wasnt us it was big bad Vlad, we didn't know anything about it" routine that the hearts fans played out once the **** finally hit the fan is utter bull****. They knew fine well for years what kind of crooked, corrupted scheme Vlad was running but were quite happy to let it happen because they were reaping in a bit of glory and basking in their "big team" fantasy. The moment it all went tits up, the hearts fans suddenly played this cringeworthy victim act.

The bit that bugs me is the fact that they fell in the ***** and came up smelling of roses as per usual and they are back giving it the big un with not one single ounce of humbleness or remorse towards the charities/people/businesses/football clubs etc etc who they ripped off and left out of pocket. It all back to "hahaha we are the big team, this heart still beats" etc etc and basically a big two fingers up to the real victims in all of this, their creditors. Sums them up, utterly classless and self obsessed. Utterly arrogant set of fans who seem to believe they are something big and special.

Despicable club. GIRFUY ya deluded, arrogant ****ers, the 21st of May 2016 showed you what it was like to win the scottish cup WITHOUT having to rob charities and businesses etc. We waited longer yes, but our conscience is clear unlike you lot.

Wow, everything I think about the whole Hearts/Vlad/Big Team/Cheating b*****ds debacle summed up perfectly. :top marks

#FromTheCapital
20-07-2016, 06:12 AM

Great post. Try explaining that to a hearts fan though, most of them are too thick to understand.

#FromTheCapital
20-07-2016, 06:15 AM

Hearts would've been nowhere near the final in both cup wins under Romanov. But what do I know I'm just a bitter hibs fan.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-07-2016, 06:17 AM

Top post, totally sums it up about them.