PDA

View Full Version : Lee Wallace

SaulGoodman
18-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Wasn't hit at all.. Just seen this on Twitter:

http://i.imgur.com/aQBMkYR.jpg

From his Mrs, so.. How many The Rangers players were actually "assaulted"?

Craig_HFC
18-07-2016, 01:59 PM
He's a grass.

HibsNutter
18-07-2016, 02:00 PM
So the worst that happened was two kids running towards Wallace and Foderingham. Hope they're okay.

stoneyburn hibs
18-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Fake account. There was a whole hospital ward filled with Rangers players for at least a fortnight.

southsider
18-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Wasn't hit at all.. Just seen this on Twitter:

http://i.imgur.com/aQBMkYR.jpg

From his Mrs, so.. How manaaay The Rangers players were actually "assaulted"?
And the fabricated lies came from his employer thru their paid puppet mouthpiece Traynor. Ban him from E R and inform ALL media.

Pretty Boy
18-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Kenny Shiels also confirmed Dean wasn't hit and Kenny Millers wife said likewise about Kenny.

If your going to tell a lie it's only a matter of time before someone breaks cover and it falls apart.

Hibee87
18-07-2016, 02:03 PM
He's a grass.

I must have missed something about this grass thing. Why is he a grass :confused: is it to do with his alleged assault, or has he actually grassed on someone? Ive seen loads of celtic fans posting LW is a grass pass it on, and some video of a guy who meant to be on xfactor signign it. Im confused if im honest

Haymaker
18-07-2016, 02:04 PM
He's a grass.

That's what I have heard

cookin_on_gaz
18-07-2016, 02:08 PM
My neighbour is on the coaching staff with hearts and he spoke with Lee Wallace that night, and Wallace told him that he wasn't touched by any fans!

cookin_on_gaz
18-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Kenny Shiels also confirmed Dean wasn't hit and Kenny Millers wife said likewise about Kenny.

If your going to tell a lie it's only a matter of time before someone breaks cover and it falls apart.

Hope Chick Young gets pulled up. He was screaming down the radio that someone had taken their belt off and was leathering Dean shiels with it!

Booked4Being-Ugly
18-07-2016, 02:20 PM
I hope someone's going to take the zombie Huns to task for all their lies they've been spouting since that magical day!

Pedantic_Hibee
18-07-2016, 02:33 PM
I've been at Jackshun daily for a while now on Twitter. He will repent!

Geo_1875
18-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Hope Chick Young gets pulled up. He was screaming down the radio that someone had taken their belt off and was leathering Dean shiels with it!

Must be true. Why would a St Mirren fan be telling lies on behalf of The Rangers?

tanfield
18-07-2016, 02:43 PM
I must have missed something about this grass thing. Why is he a grass :confused: is it to do with his alleged assault, or has he actually grassed on someone? Ive seen loads of celtic fans posting LW is a grass pass it on, and some video of a guy who meant to be on xfactor signign it. Im confused if im honest

I'm wondering the same

Craig_HFC
18-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Must be true. Why would a St Mirren fan be telling lies on behalf of The Rangers?

Because he's telling lies about being a St Mirren fan?

Or possibly because he's a sensationalist wee nyaff with the journalistic ability & integrity of a freshly laid dog turd.

Or both. Probably both.

SteveHFC
18-07-2016, 02:49 PM

Followed. :aok:

WeAreHibs
18-07-2016, 02:57 PM
I was bored this morning.

EH54
18-07-2016, 03:05 PM
The Lee Wallace grass thing came from his apparently official statement on Sky Sports

http://i66.tinypic.com/n1aueh.png

Greencore
18-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Is this Lee Wallace?

silverhibee
18-07-2016, 03:18 PM
The Lee Wallace grass thing came from his apparently official statement on Sky Sports

If true that he had a gash to his face then The Rangers would have contacted Jim Traynor straight away to get pictures of his injuries of this brutal assault on the front page of that rag.

Is he out of intensive care yet.

CapitalGreen
18-07-2016, 03:23 PM

That's by the same guy who did the fake Lincoln Red Imps facts.

Kojock
18-07-2016, 03:38 PM
The guy was charged with "attempting" to punch Lee Wallace, and whilst technically still an assault, NO contact was made.

Onion
18-07-2016, 03:49 PM
I hope someone's going to take the zombie Huns to task for all their lies they've been spouting since that magical day!

IC report should cover all of the alleged assaults in detail as part of their in-depth review. Expect Traynor to be abroad on holiday when it comes out.

CropleyWasGod
18-07-2016, 04:17 PM
IC report should cover all of the alleged assaults in detail as part of their in-depth review. Expect Traynor to be abroad on holiday when it comes out.

It's not in their remit, I think.

However, once the IC report is out, and all of the police and Court activity over, Hibs might consider a complaint to the Press Commission.

Smartie
18-07-2016, 04:37 PM
To be fair to the Rangers players, they haven't really come out and said much in public, individually.

I thought there would be double-page spreads in the Daily Record from the likes of Wallace saying about how he feared for his life but it hasn't happened.

The Rangers players were put in a very difficult position by their club when Rangers came out with the accusations they did so soon after the game. The players might have to stand up in front of an independent inquiry (under oath?) and detail exactly what they thought happened. What if it doesn't tally up with what Rangers want them to say?

FWIW I think Wallace has every right to be aggrieved. From the limited evidence I've seen, that boy took a swipe at him and it doesn't matter whether it landed or not. I get pissed off losing at 5's - if I'd lost a National cup final in injury time and then some bam came up and took a swipe at me, I'd be swinging myself (and I'm relatively mild mannered).

The same might be said for another couple of Rangers players but the utterly ridiculous, hysterical nonsense that Rangers started to spout in the immediate aftermath did nobody any favours, certainly not themselves.

OsloHibs
18-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Grass.

snooky
18-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Grass.

.... and a dandy lyin'. :nerd:

Jim44
18-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Have the Sevco player and the Sevco employee, who received a severe kicking from Hbs fans, according to an eye witness account by Gordon Waddell of the Sunday Mail, not yet been approached by Glasgow's finest for an inteview? I can't understand why such a 'bang to rights' incident is not at the forefront of the case against HFC. Unless of course its all sub justice. :dunno:

Scott Allan Key
18-07-2016, 05:28 PM
It's not in their remit, I think.

However, once the IC report is out, and all of the police and Court activity over, Hibs might consider a complaint to the Press Commission.

Isn't it Amit and Frank's job on behalf of the fans and Hibernian Football Club to press for Hibs to make a complaint? I do, too, hope we take them to the cleaners. There is also Ofcom, in regarding the BBC's misrepresentation of the facts.

BroxburnHibee
18-07-2016, 05:37 PM

Has he no blocked you yet?

jacomo
18-07-2016, 05:59 PM
To be fair to the Rangers players, they haven't really come out and said much in public, individually.

I thought there would be double-page spreads in the Daily Record from the likes of Wallace saying about how he feared for his life but it hasn't happened.

The Rangers players were put in a very difficult position by their club when Rangers came out with the accusations they did so soon after the game. The players might have to stand up in front of an independent inquiry (under oath?) and detail exactly what they thought happened. What if it doesn't tally up with what Rangers want them to say?

FWIW I think Wallace has every right to be aggrieved. From the limited evidence I've seen, that boy took a swipe at him and it doesn't matter whether it landed or not. I get pissed off losing at 5's - if I'd lost a National cup final in injury time and then some bam came up and took a swipe at me, I'd be swinging myself (and I'm relatively mild mannered).

The same might be said for another couple of Rangers players but the utterly ridiculous, hysterical nonsense that Rangers started to spout in the immediate aftermath did nobody any favours, certainly not themselves.

All fair points.

The Rangers and their lap dogs have acted contempibly over this, but the guy who took a swing at LW is an a***hole.

CentreLine
18-07-2016, 06:02 PM
It seems to me that fans pleading guilty to these incidents has ensured that the players concerned will not have had to justify statements made by others. If the fans concerned had pled not guilty then the matter would have had to have gone to trial and the best evidence would have had to come from the alleged victims. I am all for the fans who caused trouble being identified and brought to book but if I was a lawyer I feel I would be advising them to plead not guilty. There are so many things that could go badly for the prosecution and I strongly suspect the alleged victims would be very reluctant indeed to stand up in court if they had to do so with a script provided by their club.

Broken Gnome
18-07-2016, 06:05 PM
What's with all the 'we are the people' responses that Tweet is getting? She's basically saying that they've all been peddling a pack of lies for two months, and they're still giving it the great oppressed pish. Weirdos.

Onion
18-07-2016, 06:15 PM

The Rangers players deserve zero credit.

The reason they have not said much is simply because anything they would have to say would contradict the ridiculous allegations made by their club. Any embellishment by the players could easily be refuted by video evidence. They would have known there were cameras all over Hampden that would provide evidence of the real events.

It was also clear within 30 secs of whistle there was going to be a massive pitch invasion by jubilant Hibs fans, due to failure of security. That was The Rangers player's cue to get the hell off the pitch as quickly as possible (run if necessary !) to avoid confrontation. Instead, as videos show, a lot of them sauntered off, putting themselves in harms way. No excuse for the idiots who confronted them, but IMO it suited some of the Rangers players to play the "victim" as a deflection from their own abject failure. The pitch invasion was a godsend to Sevco !

Bostonhibby
18-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Most of the rangers players remain segregated off in a private bunker until the Glasgow meejah and police Glasgow work out what to do to bridge the gap between the rangers GFA's expectations, what dodgy Dave told them to do, and reality. Really looking forward to seeing their players sworn statements.

Wembley67
08-11-2017, 07:54 PM
🤣

MB62
09-11-2017, 11:02 AM
He's a grass.

I would have him as our left back any day of the week.

As for being a grass, I wish people would 'grass' on the smubags that set the policewoman on fire the other night by aiming fireworks at her. Off topic and NHC but I have no problem with people grassing law breakers.

Craig_HFC
09-11-2017, 11:10 AM
I would have him as our left back any day of the week.

As for being a grass, I wish people would 'grass' on the smubags that set the policewoman on fire the other night by aiming fireworks at her. Off topic and NHC but I have no problem with people grassing law breakers.

Wildly off topic as well as quoting my post from July 2016 on a clearly non-serious thread...

MB62
09-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Wildly off topic as well as quoting my post from July 2016 on a clearly non-serious thread...

sorry Craig, was not aimed at you directly, or any other individual, just a general opinion I have.
Apologies to you sir.

Craig_HFC
09-11-2017, 11:17 AM
sorry Craig, was not aimed at you directly, or any other individual, just a general opinion I have.
Apologies to you sir.

No worries, I probably should have put ‘:greengrin’ in my first reply to you

:greengrin