PDA

View Full Version : Premier Sport HDThursday's Game

trev the hat
17-07-2016, 02:27 PM
How can I record this on Thursday ?
I'm a Sky customer with sports package, I've heard a few get it for free.
Do I need to subscribe for a month @ £11.99 then cancel, is that the only way ? Hope not.

Allant1981
17-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Watch it on mobdro if you dont get it on tv

offshorehibby
17-07-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed Tamsons get it but won't be holding my breath, come on Kano, finger out

Sir David Gray
17-07-2016, 03:08 PM
How can I record this on Thursday ?
I'm a Sky customer with sports package, I've heard a few get it for free.
Do I need to subscribe for a month @ £11.99 then cancel, is that the only way ? Hope not.

Unless you can get it through other "less orthodox means" you'll need to subscribe for a month, yes.

The channel isn't available with any Sky package.

There's no minimum contract though, which is good.

Cod Boy
17-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Can get a perfect picture on a website

skyehibee
17-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Can get a perfect picture on a website

What website would this be?

Cod Boy
17-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Would name it but not sure if I would be breaking any rules

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Get Kodi on either a firestick or even your computer, it is 100% legal. What you do with it after is up to you, and remember google is your friend.

DTS
17-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Get Kodi on either a firestick or even your computer, it is 100% legal. What you do with it after is up to you, and remember google is your friend.

Is premier sports on kodi?

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Is premier sports on kodi?

As i said, Google is your friend.

Mr White
17-07-2016, 04:10 PM
remember google is your friend.

I wonder what people whose search history has been used against them in a court of law think of that expression :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2016, 04:13 PM
I wonder what people whose search history has been used against them in a court of law think of that expression :greengrin

:greengrin I understand that you just cant tell people how to get certain things that might be shall we say not 100% kosher, but all the information is out there, and if someone like me who is hardly that computer savy can work it out, then anyone can. :greengrin

Mr White
17-07-2016, 04:16 PM
:greengrin I understand that you just cant tell people how to get certain things that might be shall we say not 100% kosher, but all the information is out there, and if someone like me who is hardly that computer savy can work it out, then anyone can. :greengrin

As you say there's nothing illegal about Kodi in of itself.

Spudster
17-07-2016, 04:20 PM
It certainly isn't :hilarious

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2016, 04:21 PM

Yes it is, its the addons that are not.
http://www.alphr.com/software/1002322/is-kodi-legal

:faf:

trev the hat
17-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Unless you can get it through other "less orthodox means" you'll need to subscribe for a month, yes.

The channel isn't available with any Sky package.

There's no minimum contract though, which is good.

Thanks SDG

SeanWilson
17-07-2016, 06:54 PM

Kodi is merely a platform for you to do whatever you please. IT is not illegal.

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Kodi is merely a platform for you to do whatever you please. IT is not illegal.

Dont be silly, he laughed after his statement so he obviously knows his stuff? :greengrin

Glory Lurker
17-07-2016, 07:44 PM
I have been looking at Premier's website and can't make sense of it. Can anyone who has more of a brain than me explain what I need to do to get it on TV on Thursday? Thanks.

Mr White
17-07-2016, 07:51 PM
I have been looking at Premier's website and can't make sense of it. Can anyone who has more of a brain than me explain what I need to do to get it on TV on Thursday? Thanks.

I took a look earlier and it seems you can pay 9.99 for 1 months access to stream it from their site.

Glory Lurker
17-07-2016, 07:55 PM
I took a look earlier and it seems you can pay 9.99 for 1 months access to stream it from their site.

I was reading that as being you could have a month's access to stuff they'd already shown? I'm not the sharpest so could quite easily be misunderstanding. I'll try another read. Thanks.

gringojoe
17-07-2016, 08:04 PM
I believe The Office will be showing the game.

Mr White
17-07-2016, 08:09 PM
I was reading that as being you could have a month's access to stuff they'd already shown? I'm not the sharpest so could quite easily be misunderstanding. I'll try another read. Thanks.

Ah ok yes better to check it out as that would be quite frustrating if so!

dp00
17-07-2016, 08:20 PM
£11.99 to get it on the TV is pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essexhibee
17-07-2016, 08:40 PM
£11.99 to get it on the TV is pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As others have mentioned you will be able to easily stream the game from specific websites however...

I personally think it is better instead of signing up on Sky you get the online Premier Player.... https://www.premierplayer.tv

When signing up on Sky you have to pay a joining fee as well, with the online player you don't and is much less hassle. Can also cancel it a lot easier. The quality is HD esque if your internet speed is of a good standard. If you have HDMI you can hook up to your TV and it is good enough quality it looks HD imo. I have a Premier Player account as I regularly watch NRL and do it this way and works perfect. :aok:

Sir David Gray
17-07-2016, 10:12 PM
As others have mentioned you will be able to easily stream the game from specific websites however...

I personally think it is better instead of signing up on Sky you get the online Premier Player.... https://www.premierplayer.tv

When signing up on Sky you have to pay a joining fee as well, with the online player you don't and is much less hassle. Can also cancel it a lot easier. The quality is HD esque if your internet speed is of a good standard. If you have HDMI you can hook up to your TV and it is good enough quality it looks HD imo. I have a Premier Player account as I regularly watch NRL and do it this way and works perfect. :aok:

Where does it ask you to do that?

I'm on the sign up page at the moment and it only mentions £11.99 for one month.

essexhibee
18-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Where does it ask you to do that?

I'm on the sign up page at the moment and it only mentions £11.99 for one month.

Listed on their FAQ page mate. £7 connection fee for Sky TV users.

Hiber-nation
18-07-2016, 06:18 AM

There's a link at the foot of the home page to sign up. Then after you've done that I think you need to phone up to cancel before a month has passed or they'll keep charging you.

blackpoolhibs
18-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Listed on their FAQ page mate. £7 connection fee for Sky TV users.

So that is £11.99 and £7, £19 for one game. Kodi on your laptop and a HDMI cable to your tv, = every game. :wink:

HH81
18-07-2016, 08:09 AM
You can buy season ticket for this ch for 99 quid.

1 year access with HD and NRL. Great deal.

southsider
18-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Is the game on Hibs TV for Scottish subscribers ?

HNA4
18-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Premier sport is available on a pay per view basis online.

It's well known that paid tv services can be accessed online by other means. Can we keep the specifics of how this can be achieved away from here as since it's illegal it is also against forum rules. Thanks.