PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BIRMINGHAM CITY TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
15-07-2016, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6644)

.Sean.
15-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Famous Five not open for it?

Pretty Boy
15-07-2016, 05:05 PM
So not cancelled then?

overdrive
15-07-2016, 05:17 PM
I appear to be unable to buy a ticket for my ST seat in the FF Upper.

Dibben
15-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Yeah. Looks like FF is closed. Nice chance to try out another seat... 😊

mim
15-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Looks like season ticket holder's seats are not reserved.

Finn2015
15-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Yeah. Looks like FF is closed. Nice chance to try out another seat... 😊

Will go see those loud ruffians in the east 😂

DaveF
15-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Poor sales so far.

I blame the fans.

Dibben
15-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Will go see those loud ruffians in the east 😂

Lol... Be careful!

Moulin Yarns
15-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Could be an event in the FF suites so no fans in the stand

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-07-2016, 09:02 PM
No mention of cash gates?

Twiglet
15-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Mine booked in the west. Usual seats available and got a FF'er over with us for the day. :thumbsup:

jodjam
15-07-2016, 09:09 PM
If we don't sell 15k for this then i will be the most embarrassed person ever. How many we sold so far? Can someone update dots 7am each day. What's everyone wearing?

Dunbar Hibee
15-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Can't wait to stand outside Middleton's for this one.

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2016, 09:22 PM
purchased, better see lots of goals i'm telling yi

Pretty Boy
15-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Hate sitting at the side of the pitch, always choose to sit behind the goals if possible (Hampden excepted because I like to actually see the game).

Probably try thr west upper as the view from up there has always seemed good when I've been in when the ground is empty, never actually sat there for a game though.

Sir David Gray
15-07-2016, 09:27 PM
A couple of ex Hibs players making their return in Clayton Donaldson and Jonathan Grounds.

It will be interesting to see how Donaldson has developed since he left us.

greenlex
15-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Famous Five not open for it?

Probably expecting a small crowd so just not using the FF stand and save a bit on stewarding. This could explain no season ticket reservation there and elsewhere.

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2016, 10:00 PM
i noticed a lot of netting the height of the FF on the west stand side last night, sure they've been there at least a week or so, are they just cleaning it or starting work on the 3rd tier, and/or filling in the corners :greengrin

West lower
15-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Probably expecting a small crowd so just not using the FF stand and save a bit on stewarding. This could explain no season ticket reservation there and elsewhere.
I can't reserve our season ticket seats either. I am assuming it's a blip ? Anyone know what the problem is ?

West lower
15-07-2016, 10:31 PM
I can't reserve our season ticket seats either. I am assuming it's a blip ? Anyone know what the problem is ?
Should have added I am in West lower , if anyone missed that .

Finn2015
15-07-2016, 10:33 PM
So for those of us in the FF which is closed, does that mean we cannot have our season ticket activated for this and have to have a paper ticket?

jgl07
15-07-2016, 10:36 PM
So for those of us in the FF which is closed, does that mean we cannot have our season ticket activated for this and have to have a paper ticket?
Yes.

I sat in a different seat on Thursday because I was with a friend. I had to collect a paper ticket.

Finn2015
15-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Yes.

I sat in a different seat on Thursday because I was with a friend. I had to collect a paper ticket.

Thanks mate will ring the ticket office and order tomorrow

West lower
15-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Yes.

And those of us in the west lower ?

Dibben
15-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Looking at it - I think it's a free for all. First come first served.

If you have a good seat, get in quick!

Dunbar Hibee
15-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Looking at it - I think it's a free for all. First come first served.

If you have a good seat, get in quick!

I doubt it will be a particularly great turn out to be fair.

greenlex
16-07-2016, 06:08 AM
Buy your seat on line. Choose your own seat (click the closest to seat tab. Tyoe in your seat number and row) add it to your season ticket card. Don't need to fac around with paper tickets.

Keith_M
16-07-2016, 06:55 AM
Funny but the DR had assured us this game was cancelled by the Police.

Presumably the inference being that there would be another riot, as Hibs Fans just can't help themselves.

:rolleyes:

Finn2015
16-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Purchased and they added to my season card even though I sit in FF stand so all good

Keith_M
16-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Considering there was only just over 4k at the Motherwell game, it does make sense to close one of the stands.

TBH, I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.

Finn2015
16-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Considering there was only just over 4k at the Motherwell game, it does make sense to close one of the stands.

TBH, I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.

Makes sense really. The way forward like garlic bread

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Just purchased our own seats in the West Upper, good job too as I would not have been happy if my seat had been sold before I got the chance to reserve it.

Onceinawhile
16-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Yes.

Sorry, but that's not correct. I'm an FF lower season ticket holder and added an East stand seat to my card for Thursday. It worked perfectly. You just choose add to card at the delivery options.

The only problem is remembering where your seat is.

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2016, 12:31 PM
And those of us in the west lower ?

You can still reserve your own seat if it is available, just go on the seating plan and select your own seats and select add to card option.

NAE NOOKIE
16-07-2016, 12:34 PM
3rd game this month where fans have to pay up front for tickets so its hardly a surprise that there's not much interest, Birmingham City aint exactly the crème de la crème of English football either to be fair. I seem to recall about 5,000 Hibbies turning out for a friendly against Sunderland few years ago, a bigger draw than City I would imagine.

Anyway, if the FF is closed I'm going to affect a Birmingham accent and sit with the City fans .... should be a laugh :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
16-07-2016, 12:37 PM
I can't be bothered booking seats because I want to see more signings but when I do if I can't get my season ticket one I'll complain on this board and stand outside Middletons till the Turkish ends.

Finn2015
16-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Sorry, but that's not correct. I'm an FF lower season ticket holder and added an East stand seat to my card for Thursday. It worked perfectly. You just choose add to card at the delivery options.

The only problem is remembering where your seat is.

Worked exactly like that for me to mate so good system in place

jgl07
16-07-2016, 01:42 PM
3rd game this month where fans have to pay up front for tickets so its hardly a surprise that there's not much interest, Birmingham City aint exactly the crème de la crème of English football either to be fair. I seem to recall about 5,000 Hibbies turning out for a friendly against Sunderland few years ago, a bigger draw than City I would imagine.

Anyway, if the FF is closed I'm going to affect a Birmingham accent and sit with the City fans .... should be a laugh :greengrin
I would try a Wolverhampton accent!

NAE NOOKIE
16-07-2016, 02:51 PM
I would try a Wolverhampton accent!

Why would I want to do that?

West lower
16-07-2016, 08:05 PM
You can still reserve your own seat if it is available, just go on the seating plan and select your own seats and select add to card option.

Yeah thanks mate.
Unfortunately I only have access on an iPad, which just gives option of a section to choose from. I had to take 4 other seats that will no doubt have pissed off 4 other season ticket holders 😳

Phil MaGlass
16-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Quickie. Why not have it as patg wont be a sell out and we can easily kick the crap out of their hooligans. Oops

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Yeah thanks mate.
Unfortunately I only have access on an iPad, which just gives option of a section to choose from. I had to take 4 other seats that will no doubt have pissed off 4 other season ticket holders 😳

I only had the section option too but went to my own section and worked out which dot would be my seat,selected that dot then later on it reveals seat and row number. Is that not the same on ipad?

Finn2015
16-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Wonder how many Brum fans will turn up for this

West lower
16-07-2016, 09:36 PM
I only had the section option too but went to my own section and worked out which dot would be my seat,selected that dot then later on it reveals seat and row number. Is that not the same on ipad?

No. iPad just gives you a "best availability" in the section selected. I usually use the dot thing too but my pc has just packed up. Still, it's no big deal. There will be plenty seats for all who want to go.

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2016, 09:51 PM
No. iPad just gives you a "best availability" in the section selected. I usually use the dot thing too but my pc has just packed up. Still, it's no big deal. There will be plenty seats for all who want to go.

Ok cheers.

greenlex
16-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Does it not give you a "closest to seat" option? My iPad does. It gives you option to put your own seat number in to find the closest. If yours isn't taken it gives you it obviously as the closest option. Strange if your iPad is different.

Jones28
17-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Funny but the DR had assured us this game was cancelled by the Police.

Presumably the inference being that there would be another riot, as Hibs Fans just can't help themselves.

:rolleyes:

I seem to recall that as being derby county?

Brightside
17-07-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm lost as to why ST holders did not have seats held. My seats have been taken by someone else.

Keith_M
17-07-2016, 08:03 AM
I seem to recall that as being derby county?

Are you sure? I'm sure I read about the possibility of the 'Zulus' coming to ER, and that's the Birmingham Hools.

I could well be wrong, tho, I usually am

:greengrin

Jones28
17-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Are you sure? I'm sure I read about the possibility of the 'Zulus' coming to ER, and that's the Birmingham Hools.

That's ringing bells actually, my mistake!

Usually wrong? Married man I assume then :greengrin

Keith_M
17-07-2016, 08:14 AM
That's ringing bells actually, my mistake!

Usually wrong? Married man I assume then :greengrin

Yep!

You sound like somebody that knows all about it :wink:

greenlad
17-07-2016, 08:44 AM
I'm lost as to why ST holders did not have seats held. My seats have been taken by someone else.

Because the STHs in the FF were not afforded the same privilege. Although this way it's a free for all, its also fair for everyone. Plus it wont be that busy.

Baldy Foghorn
17-07-2016, 09:02 AM

Zulus are BCFC mob, game is definitely on. Tickets been on sale for us since Friday

Derby was knocked back by Police, hence we are now away to Shrewsbury.

Finn2015
17-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Zulus are BCFC mob, game is definitely on. Tickets been on sale for us since Friday

Derby was knocked back by Police, hence we are now away to Shrewsbury.

Was Derby going to be at their place or ours?

Scouse Hibee
17-07-2016, 09:40 AM

I presume to be consistant with FF ST holders not having their seats available.

Baldy Foghorn
17-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Was Derby going to be at their place or ours?

Easter Road, think it clashes with a Festival in town

Finn2015
17-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Easter Road, think it clashes with a Festival in town

Fair enough maybe that's why they cancelled it then cos I was thinking that although Derby have a hooligan element, Brums is probably more notorious and active so it seemed strange they would cancel Derby and not Brum.

jgl07
17-07-2016, 10:22 AM

With the FF being shut there would be next to no seats available other than wide in the East and West.

Those from the FF would have held off buying a ticket until the others were released and some may not have got around to it. This could have affected the attendance.

Finn2015
17-07-2016, 10:36 AM
With the FF being shut there would be next to no seats available other than wide in the East and West.

Those from the FF would have held off buying a ticket until the others were released and some may not have got around to it. This could have affected the attendance.

Not so sure mine is right on the halfway line and when I rang yesterday it was a case of where in the stand do you want one

HarryLauder
17-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Wonder how many Brum fans will turn up for thisGood afternoon hibees. Well done on the cup win, enjoy Copenhagen and then Berlin after that. I will be on my hols and can't make it, but its a very appealing fixture for our diehards. Another one to cross off for the anoraks and a world class array of pubs for those who enjoy a tot or two. So far, we have sold 800 tickets out of 1,000.

Finn2015
17-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Good afternoon hibees. Well done on the cup win, enjoy Copenhagen and then Berlin after that. I will be on my hols and can't make it, but its a very appealing fixture for our diehards. Another one to cross off for the anoraks and a world class array of pubs for those who enjoy a tot or two. So far, we have sold 800 tickets out of 1,000.

Good crowd then coming up.

Keith_M
17-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Good afternoon hibees. Well done on the cup win, enjoy Copenhagen and then Berlin after that. I will be on my hols and can't make it, but its a very appealing fixture for our diehards. Another one to cross off for the anoraks and a world class array of pubs for those who enjoy a tot or two. So far, we have sold 800 tickets out of 1,000.

Welcome to the site...... interesting choice of username :-)

Yam-Yam

iwasthere1972
17-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Normally sit in the FF but with it being shut I have selected a seat in the West Stand with ample room for my hamper. Added access to my season ticket.

Job done. Bring on the Brum.

Dashing Bob S
17-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the site...... interesting choice of username :-)

Yam-Yam

Not if you are a Birmingham City supporter. Their fan's theme song is 'Keep Right On To The End Of The Road' which was 'sang' by Harry Lauder.

Keith_M
17-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Not if you are a Birmingham City supporter. Their fan's theme song is 'Keep Right On To The End Of The Road' which was 'sang' by Harry Lauder.

Well there you go, you learn something new every day

HarryLauder
17-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Not if you are a Birmingham City supporter. Their fan's theme song is 'Keep Right On To The End Of The Road' which was 'sang' by Harry Lauder.That's right Bob and we've been belting it out for 60 years. The song was introduced to us by Alex Govan, on our cup run in 1956. I only know the terrace version so I can't offer you any critique of the original kilt and cromach vaudeville routine.As for yam yams, I will have to let that one slide as that's what we call the black country folk. Anywhere West of Brum is yam yam country and they hate to be called Brummies in return.A turn out of 1,000 is very respectable and it could've been a few more if the tickets hadn't been restricted. All of our local friendlies are all ticket with no sales on the day. Its ridiculous as these games are more for the picnics than punch ups.

Keith_M
17-07-2016, 06:26 PM
That's right Bob and we've been belting it out for 60 years. The song was introduced to us by Alex Govan, on our cup run in 1956. I only know the terrace version so I can't offer you any critique of the original kilt and cromach vaudeville routine.As for yam yams, I will have to let that one slide as that's what we call the black country folk. Anywhere West of Brum is yam yam country and they hate to be called Brummies in return.A turn out of 1,000 is very respectable and it could've been a few more if the tickets hadn't been restricted. All of our local friendlies are all ticket with no sales on the day. Its ridiculous as these games are more for the picnics than punch ups.

The yam-yam was my comment Bud. Sorry for the insult.

If it's any consolation, being called a Yam is the biggest insult you can give to a Hibby, so we have something in common

:wink:

HarryLauder
18-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Nae bother pal. Somebody has to be on the look out for the enemy infiltrators.It looks like we've sold out and may even ask for a few more. How many are you lot taking over to Denmark on Thursday?

California-Hibs
18-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Nae bother pal. Somebody has to be on the look out for the enemy infiltrators.It looks like we've sold out and may even ask for a few more. How many are you lot taking over to Denmark on Thursday?

Just over 1,000 is the latest figure

HarryLauder
18-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Impressive support there. Thats enough of a presence to make your selves heard, loud and proud from Copenhagen. Safe travels to all who are going over for the match.Just make sure you're aware that the blue machine will be making a weekend of it and I have it on good authority that the lads have promised to look after your pubs for you, whilst you are galavanting over the continent.

KdyHby
19-07-2016, 05:54 PM
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-recall-how-zulu-warriors-9684447

Keith_M
19-07-2016, 06:00 PM
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-recall-how-zulu-warriors-9684447

That was 30 years ago.

brianmc
19-07-2016, 06:56 PM

An interesting read of how mental things could be at the peak of the hooligan days - but hardly likely to have any relevance to a low key pre season friendly.

HarryLauder
19-07-2016, 08:29 PM
An interesting read of how mental things could be at the peak of the hooligan days - but hardly likely to have any relevance to a low key pre season friendly.

I hope it is just a bit of nostalgia because those days are well and truly over. If you are hoping for a mob to come bouncing out of Waverley station then you may be in for some disappointment. Only the land lords of your fair city should be rubbing their hands in anticipation at the windfall coming their way.

There hasn't been a riot in our ground since '92 and the Zulu last stand was at Man City to commemorate the 25th anniversary and that was at least a decade ago.

Didn't you all witness the death of the English hooligan in Marseille? For the next world cup we will print the flags upside down to save the ultras the hassle.

NAE NOOKIE
19-07-2016, 08:45 PM

That's it ..... I was going to this game, but not now. A lot of the folk involved that day will still only be in their mid 50s to early 60s and well capable of causing bother ... I for one don't want to end up on the wrong end of a walking stick or zimmer frame wielded by some looney from Birmingham hyped up on statins and Horlicks :confused:

HarryLauder
19-07-2016, 09:17 PM
That's it ..... I was going to this game, but not now. A lot of the folk involved that day will still only be in their mid 50s to early 60s and well capable of causing bother ... I for one don't want to end up on the wrong end of a walking stick or zimmer frame wielded by some looney from Birmingham hyped up on statins and Horlicks :confused:2 of the main instigators from 1985 have recently passed away, so that's 2 less walking sticks to worry about. YouHibs has never been a club that I've associated with violence and I can't recall any history between our teams. I've read most of the Irvine Welsh books, but they were fictional weren't they?

Finn2015
19-07-2016, 09:27 PM
2 of the main instigators from 1985 have recently passed away, so that's 2 less walking sticks to worry about. YouHibs has never been a club that I've associated with violence and I can't recall any history between our teams. I've read most of the Irvine Welsh books, but they were fictional weren't they?

We had arguably the most notorious casual firm in Scotland for a long time but think like Birmingham and what you outlined above, it's nowhere near what it was

Ilovehibs
20-07-2016, 10:35 AM
I sincerely hope there is no violence planned. I want to go to the game on Sunday with the kids and not worry about hassle. Also, last thing our club needs right now is any trouble that the media can jump all over.

Keith_M
20-07-2016, 10:39 AM
I hope it is just a bit of nostalgia because those days are well and truly over. If you are hoping for a mob to come bouncing out of Waverley station then you may be in for some disappointment. Only the land lords of your fair city should be rubbing their hands in anticipation at the windfall coming their way.

There hasn't been a riot in our ground since '92 and the Zulu last stand was at Man City to commemorate the 25th anniversary and that was at least a decade ago.

Didn't you all witness the death of the English hooligan in Marseille? For the next world cup we will print the flags upside down to save the ultras the hassle.

:faf:

:thumbsup:

HarryLauder
20-07-2016, 12:15 PM
We had arguably the most notorious casual firm in Scotland
I should think so. No doubt you caused a panic and put fear into the hearts of Cumbernauld, Paisley and Dingwall. Is Coco Bryce still a top boy?

In all honestly, if I was a hibee I'd be more concerned about Brondby than blues, when it comes to fighting.

Finn2015
20-07-2016, 02:23 PM
I should think so. No doubt you caused a panic and put fear into the hearts of Cumbernauld, Paisley and Dingwall. Is Coco Bryce still a top boy?

In all honestly, if I was a hibee I'd be more concerned about Brondby than blues, when it comes to fighting.

Well you can laugh and scoff but that is the case but if you want to try sarcasm then knock yourself out brumby

Scouse Hibee
20-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Well you can laugh and scoff but that is the case but if you want to try sarcasm then knock yourself out brumby

I don't think he was laughing and scoffing or being sarcastic at all, I thought his response to a historic bunch of hard knocks was perfect :greengrin

Keith_M
20-07-2016, 03:20 PM

Oh great, now you've made me think of Jemma Redgrave*... and I can no longer fit my Laptop on my Lap!

* if you'd seen the film, you'd know what I'm on about :)

HarryLauder
20-07-2016, 09:57 PM

I have got respect for Hibs. That cup win and the celebration that followed it was top class. One day I hope we can lift up the big cup, you never know. If Hibs can finally do it then anything is possible. So I was excited to find out we had arranged a match.

I am surprised to find your comments about our active and notorious hooligans and the other remarks about a visit from them on Sunday. That ship has sailed a long time ago so it's a bit pointless to post old news articles and talk up a complete non event at a friendly on a Sunday in July.

We hosted Scotland for Euro 96, there was no trouble in Brum then. Only the tartan army and I never saw any Scottish firm. The same when Celtic came down for a friendly, just normal blokes all drunk and loads of them. I thought that casuals were an English culture and you had your own identity up there. I have never been north of the border and I didn't know any different. Marabou stork nightmares, Lexo and Coco is all I have to go on.

Brooster
21-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Yamtastic.

JimBHibees
21-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Yamtastic.

Yep has s certain aroma it has to be said.

Keith_M
21-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Is Jasper Carrot still on here this morning?

D'ya still goo on tour, jasper, or yav yaouw pretty much retired naouw?

Ringothedog
21-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Yep has s certain aroma it has to be said.

certainly has, there is only one smelly mob that refer to the Scottish Cup as the "big cup" . I wouldn't have though that brummies would call it that.

We should keep him though, haven't had a pet yam for a while

HarryLauder
21-07-2016, 02:35 PM
No we dont call it the big cup, just trying to use a bit of the vernacular, like say. I picked up on the big cup thing by reading this forum. Brummies refer to it as the holy grail, but it's bad form to mention it too much. We're already cursed and don't want to jinx it any more.

I've got no affiliation to your rivals and repeatedly calling me a yam comes across like some of you have a wee chip on your shoulders. And the retort gets weaker, the more you repeat it.Those "famous" jambos have got too much in common with the villa for my liking. The colour of the jersey, a repulsively superior attitude of the supporters from the shires. Blues are the working class team and perennial underdogs, much like the Hibs.

I read here that Hibs were gonna smash our hooligans, so of course I've had a little nibble at that. Just pulling your socks up lads, dont worry everybody down here knows about the famous CCS. If my patter is that weak and you've heard it all before then I shall give it a rest. Anyway, the only terrible and shocking thing you'll see in a blues shirt will be Jonathan Grounds...

...the nightmare returns.

Craig_HFC
21-07-2016, 02:38 PM
I like this HarryLauder chap. Keep right on, pal.

Keith_M
21-07-2016, 03:00 PM
No we dont call it the big cup, just trying to use a bit of the vernacular, like say. I picked up on the big cup thing by reading this forum. Brummies refer to it as the holy grail, but it's bad form to mention it too much. We're already cursed and don't want to jinx it any more.

I've got no affiliation to your rivals and repeatedly calling me a yam comes across like some of you have a wee chip on your shoulders. And the retort gets weaker, the more you repeat it.Those "famous" jambos have got too much in common with the villa for my liking. The colour of the jersey, a repulsively superior attitude of the supporters from the shires. Blues are the working class team and perennial underdogs, much like the Hibs.

I read here that Hibs were gonna smash our hooligans, so of course I've had a little nibble at that. Just pulling your socks up lads, dont worry everybody down here knows about the famous CCS. If my patter is that weak and you've heard it all before then I shall give it a rest. Anyway, the only terrible and shocking thing you'll see in a blues shirt will be Jonathan Grounds...

...the nightmare returns.

Not many people up here really care about the CCS, let alone get a little bit precious about them.

I think one single poster took offense, but he probably wasn't even around in the 80s/90s.

I think the vast majority of us just hope there's no bother and everybody enjoys the game, whether Brummie or Edinbugger. :wink:

Finn2015
21-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Not many people up here really care about the CCS, let alone get a little bit precious about them.

I think one single poster took offense, but he probably wasn't even around in the 80s/90s.

I think the vast majority of us just hope there's no bother and everybody enjoys the game, whether Brummie or Edinbugger. :wink:

Didn't take offence about the CCS at all just thought Harry Lauder came across as sarcastic to my post and I had a bite back but he has explained it and I admit I took it the wrong way and apologise for it. However, no I didn't take offence about the CCS and really couldn't give a chuff but to answer your point I was supporting hibs back in the 90's (80's to early for me) so that's the story 😊

Keith_M
21-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Didn't take offence about the CCS at all just thought Harry Lauder came across as sarcastic to my post and I had a bite back but he has explained it and I admit I took it the wrong way and apologise for it. However, no I didn't take offence about the CCS and really couldn't give a chuff but to answer your point I was supporting hibs back in the 90's (80's to early for me) so that's the story 

Fairy Nuff

:aok:

HarryLauder
21-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Fairy nuff indeed, let's move on now. Blues are taking this game seriously, its our biggest friendly this summer and we will put out the first team. I know you are in the middle of your euro run so I want to know if Lennon will put out the reserves?

HibbyKeith
21-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Fairy nuff indeed, let's move on now. Blues are taking this game seriously, its our biggest friendly this summer and we will put out the first team. I know you are in the middle of your euro run so I want to know if Lennon will put out the reserves?

Would imagine anyone who does not start tonight against Brondby will be in for a decent run out on sunday. Not sure if Lennon will have a team full of fringe players but tonight's game will for sure impact sundays squad, especially if they are able to progress to the next round of qualifying.

Keith_M
21-07-2016, 05:21 PM

Only my opinion but no, I don't think he will.

We started of against a couple of lower league clubs, then a top tier Scottish team (Motherwell) and my feeling is that Hibs' run of friendlies has been building up to this game.

Should be a decent crowd but please don't drink Edinburgh dry :wink:

HarryLauder
21-07-2016, 05:24 PM
So what's the approach towards the European matches. Do you go for broke to reach the group stages and cash in there. Or is it promotion at all costs and these games are a distraction?

Nameless
21-07-2016, 05:56 PM
So what's the approach towards the European matches. Do you go for broke to reach the group stages and cash in there. Or is it promotion at all costs and these games are a distraction?
A run in Europe would be nice, and the extra cash would be welcome, but all I want for Christmas is promotion.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

HarryLauder
21-07-2016, 06:30 PM
I'm glad that the game will be competitive. We will set up to get at you on the counter. It's the only way we play, home or away. So it could be a good practice for your next game against Hertha.
Momentum will carry you far, there must still be a buzz from the cup final. Getting into the group stages means that you will have a big advantage over the other promotion contenders, when the season begins.

Mr White
21-07-2016, 06:59 PM
I'm glad that the game will be competitive. We will set up to get at you on the counter. It's the only way we play, home or away. So it could be a good practice for your next game against Hertha.
Momentum will carry you far, there must still be a buzz from the cup final. Getting into the group stages means that you will have a big advantage over the other promotion contenders, when the season begins.

Getting pumped by us could be the catalyst for you getting relegated to league 1. To look at it another way :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-07-2016, 04:52 PM
About 15-20 Brum "fans" just wandered passed Dickens giving it the Rangers songbook, mustve been paying homage to the poppy thieves.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-07-2016, 05:03 PM
I think it might have been Yeti's nephews! (one for the older posters!)

Dinkydoo
23-07-2016, 06:28 PM
I haven't turned up without a ticket to ER in years, but I'm put with some friends tonight and might be dragging them to the game tomorrow. Can we buy tickets outside of the ground at like 1pm? I'm on the database

Jonnyboy
23-07-2016, 07:53 PM
I haven't turned up with a ticket to ER in years, but I'm put with some friends tonight and might be dragging them to the game tomorrow. Can we buy tickets outside of the ground at like 1pm? I'm on the database

Pretty sure the ticket pods will be open for business :aok:

Dinkydoo
23-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Pretty sure the ticket pods will be open for business :aok:
Just checked on the fishy site and East/West will be open for ticket sales apparently.

I usually buy well in advance

Cheers

Jonnyboy
23-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Just checked on the fishy site and East/West will be open for ticket sales apparently.

I usually buy well in advance

Cheers

:aok:

Finn2015
23-07-2016, 08:59 PM
So should be easy getting a ticket then? Taking my dad up now last minute so hoping to pick one up from the ticket office tomorrow

bingo70
23-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Taking my laddie to his first game tomorrow, buzzing more about this one than I was about the Brondby game.

I know I'll be in the minority of 1 with that and I'm absolutely fine with that 😀

cabbageandribs1875
24-07-2016, 11:22 AM
bought a ticket for this as soon as they went on sale without realising it was so close to the brondby game, no doubt NL will be trying out a lot of non first team regulars, along with the heavy rain throughout i've lost interest in going through, anyone wanting 1 adult ticket(East stand sect 40)for nowt pm me and i'l text you the PDF, all you need to scan at the turnstile is the barcode

Booked4Being-Ugly
24-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Sorry if already posted but will the pods be open today for this game?

cabbageandribs1875
24-07-2016, 11:43 AM
for those not going sunshine on Leith is on Film4+1 the now :)