PDA

View Full Version : Forth One

Skyegreen
15-07-2016, 04:41 AM
Driving to the game last night, the sports bulletin came on. Eagerly waiting on any news on the game!

They talked about Hearts a lot and their opponents and even had a little clip of RN telling everyone that it won't be an easy game Blah blah blah!

And then .....in other news Hibs are also in action tonight, they take on Danish outfit Brondby at Easter Road.

Getting an angry e mail from me later today!

Raging!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

The_Horde
15-07-2016, 06:55 AM
Driving to the game last night, the sports bulletin came on. Eagerly waiting on any news on the game!

They talked about Hearts a lot and their opponents and even had a little clip of RN telling everyone that it won't be an easy game Blah blah blah!

And then .....in other news Hibs are also in action tonight, they take on Danish outfit Brondby at Easter Road.

Raging!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

On the flip side hibs got a mention on radio 1 this morning. Nae other teams did

Viva_Palmeiras
15-07-2016, 07:32 AM
I'm still outraged about that Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand call I never heard ;)

Jack
15-07-2016, 07:39 AM
I didn't hear it but RF often have a decent clip about one of the Edinburgh clubs then a mention of the other and at the next news will swap that around.

chrisski33
15-07-2016, 08:28 AM

Raging!!!! 

to be fair the game has been mentioned by forth one quite alot on forth one over the last few days.