PDA

View Full Version : Scotsman lead story "online"

Not In The Know
15-07-2016, 01:16 AM
Is this and the subsequent report blatant trolling or am I being paranoid.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport

Not In The Know
15-07-2016, 01:19 AM

hibIBZ
15-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Feels like trolling to me... You would think we had been hammered 0-5 not 0-1 in a fairly even contest. Makes it seem that it was some sort of night of disaster

Hermit Crab
15-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Both statements are correct. Keeper made a spectacular James Hunt of it for the goal and Lennon was sent off!

Not In The Know
15-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Doh Exactly. But does not reflect the situation as it unfolded. Lennon questioned shall we say the third official after keatings and Fontaine who were warming up right beside the linesman gestured to the dugout it was on side.

Hermit Crab
15-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Doh Exactly. But does not reflect the situation as it unfolded. Lennon questioned shall we say the third official after keatings and Fontaine who were warming up right beside the linesman gestured to the dugout it was on side.

Check the thread on the Pm board

Pete
15-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Both statements are correct. Keeper made a spectacular James Hunt of it for the goal and Lennon was sent off!

There are literally hundreds of other factual statements that could have been used but the ones that were are at the negative end of the spectrum.

On the other hand, Hearts are now "in the driving seat" even though they failed to score an away goal.

Hearts rag.

HibbySpurs
15-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Read the article, total disgrace of a piece of "journalism".

Not even a proper match report...

It hasn't taken long for the NL haters to get into top gear...

You know what though? **** em **** the lot of them, let them say what they want whilst we concentrate on achieving our goals for the coming season.

Geo_1875
15-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Read the article, total disgrace of a piece of "journalism".

Not even a proper match report...

It hasn't taken long for the NL haters to get into top gear...

You know what though? **** em **** the lot of them, let them say what they want whilst we concentrate on achieving our goals for the coming season.

They'll be delighted to be able to pick up on something to deflect attention from Celtc's non-embarrassing defeat to Lincoln Red Imps.

NAE NOOKIE
15-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Hardly any content that could be classed as a 'match report' and what there was hardly reflected a very good performance by Hibs on the night. If that had been the away leg I would really fancy our chances, unfortunately it wasn't and I would presume Brondby will be a tougher prospect on their own patch.