PDA

View Full Version : Singing Section & Drummer Tomorrow Night

scooby
13-07-2016, 07:02 PM
We're gonna need to make some noise tomorrow night, anyone know if the drummer is going to be there? Place is like a morgue without him and the singing section.:not worth

St Pauli Hibee
13-07-2016, 07:14 PM
I would certainly hope so, Unfortunately I think our drum might be drowned out by the Brondby fans

Their fans group (Or Ultras Group) Sydsiden will be in attendance and they are vocal during games

They have even arranged for all their fans to meet at the grassmarket and march to the ground from 5.45

Jonnyboy
13-07-2016, 07:16 PM
I would certainly hope so, Unfortunately I think our drum might be drowned out by the Brondby fans

Their fans group (Or Ultras Group) Sydsiden will be in attendance and they are vocal during games

They have even arranged for all their fans to meet at the grassmarket and march to the ground from 5.45

Blimey they must be helluva slow marchers :greengrin

St Pauli Hibee
13-07-2016, 07:23 PM

Got to remember this is a cheap break for them they will all be hammered, got to work off the drink :greengrin

Jonnyboy
13-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Got to remember this is a cheap break for them they will all be hammered, got to work off the drink :greengrin

:greengrin

scooby
13-07-2016, 07:57 PM

Cheers for the info, I'd hope that 10k hibees can drown out a few hundred pished Danish Ultras.

B.H.F.C
13-07-2016, 08:06 PM

Any idea how many Brondby fans are coming over?

St Pauli Hibee
13-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Any idea how many Brondby fans are coming over?

Not sure of exact numbers but I think they have been allocated the whole of he bottom tier of the south

So therefore a maximum of 1,500 but more realistically about 700 I would say

Jack
13-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Let's hope they make it further than Pancho Villas!

Callum7
13-07-2016, 09:20 PM
From Borndby's website

On Thursday 14 July at. 20:45 Danish time playing Brondby away in Scotland Europa League qualifier. The first match of the second round, where the opponent is Hibernian FC, coming from the capital Edinburgh.
Going to Scotland and watch the game, the following information very helpful.

Hibernian FC's stadium is called Easter Road and has the address 12 Albion Pl, Edinburgh EH7 5QG.

It is not possible to buy tickets online. Tickets are sold at the ticket house by their South Stand. Ticket house opens at 18:00 local time.

Buy season tickets to Brondby Stadium - prices from only 995 kr.

The price is £ 22 for adults and £ 12 for U-18, 65+ and students with valid student ID. All major credit and debit cards at the input and at the stadium. Cash can also be used.

We are in the stadium located on the lower section of the South Stand, which has a capacity of 2000 seats.

The stadium will open at. 18:45 and Brøndby IF will have people at the stadium yet. 17:45 to assist. Input must be done at the entry 5 and 6.

You can see the order of Procedure of the Easter Road here.

It is emphasized that there will be a crackdown on possession and firing of pyrotechnics. It will lead to the arrest and it is an offense which courts are cracking down on in Scotland.

It takes approximately 30-45 minutes to walk from the city center around Edinburgh Castle Easter Road stadium. Brøndby fans are expected to meet in the Grassmarket. More info on Sydsidenbrondby.dk Tuesday or Wednesday.

Contact the SLO on the day can be made on 3036 6384 if need be.

Remember to Alka Superliga season starts next Sunday's game against Esbjerg fB, played Sunday, July 17 kl.18: 00 at Brøndby Stadium. You can buy tickets here, like you can buy a season ticket which is valid for all cup, and Alka Superliga matches at Brondby Stadium in the upcoming season. Prices start from 995 kr. And can be purchased here.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2016, 09:38 PM
From Borndby's website

On Thursday 14 July at. 20:45 Danish time playing Brondby away in Scotland Europa League qualifier. The first match of the second round, where the opponent is Hibernian FC, coming from the capital Edinburgh.

Hibernian FC's stadium is called Easter Road and has the address 12 Albion Pl, Edinburgh EH7 5QG.

It is not possible to buy tickets online. Tickets are sold at the ticket house by their South Stand. Ticket house opens at 18:00 local time.

The price is £ 22 for adults and £ 12 for U-18, 65+ and students with valid student ID. All major credit and debit cards at the input and at the stadium. Cash can also be used.

We are in the stadium located on the lower section of the South Stand, which has a capacity of 2000 seats.

The stadium will open at. 18:45 and Brøndby IF will have people at the stadium yet. 17:45 to assist. Input must be done at the entry 5 and 6.

It is emphasized that there will be a crackdown on possession and firing of pyrotechnics. It will lead to the arrest and it is an offense which courts are cracking down on in Scotland.

It takes approximately 30-45 minutes to walk from the city center around Edinburgh Castle Easter Road stadium. Brøndby fans are expected to meet in the Grassmarket. More info on Sydsidenbrondby.dk Tuesday or Wednesday.

Remember to Alka Superliga season starts next Sunday's game against Esbjerg fB, played Sunday, July 17 kl.18: 00 at Brøndby Stadium. You can buy tickets here, like you can buy a season ticket which is valid for all cup, and Alka Superliga matches at Brondby Stadium in the upcoming season. Prices start from 995 kr. And can be purchased here.

Hope Hibs do a similar statement for our fans meeting up pre match in Copenhagen next week

southern hibby
13-07-2016, 10:17 PM

Obviously going to do the death march ( theirs) lol

GGTTH

Topographic Hibby
13-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Danish football has a group known as "Roligans" who are boisterous and often completely bladdered when following the national team. Bit like the Tartan Army, but without tadger-flashing kilts.

Not sure if their approach transfers to the Club sides, but I'm hoping they bring noise, colour and a "brothers-across-the-ocean" approach. And get totally MWI in the process, spending lots of cash in the local economy.

Your Euros are welcome here!!

St Pauli Hibee
13-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Danish football has a group known as "Roligans" who are boisterous and often completely bladdered when following the national team. Bit like the Tartan Army, but without tadger-flashing kilts.

Not sure if their approach transfers to the Club sides, but I'm hoping they bring noise, colour and a "brothers-across-the-ocean" approach. And get totally MWI in the process, spending lots of cash in the local economy.

We also accept your Danish krone 😁😂

Hermit Crab
14-07-2016, 12:07 AM
From Borndby's website

Why oh why do we not put away fans in the upper tier!! Get them as far away from the pitch as possible!!! We need to stop being so nice to visiting supporters!!

Time For Heroes
14-07-2016, 04:11 AM
We also accept your Danish krone 😁😂

To be fair a couple of them might bring euros :greengrin 😉

Since1875Hibs
14-07-2016, 07:56 AM
We're gonna need to make some noise tomorrow night, anyone know if the drummer is going to be there? Place is like a morgue without him and the singing section.:not worth

Yes. Plus a prematch display.

scooby
14-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Yes. Plus a prematch display.

Time For Heroes?

GreenCastle
14-07-2016, 08:06 AM
I assume the away fans will arrive early to create some noise in the away end - lots of European teams do this.

St Pauli Hibee
14-07-2016, 09:10 AM
I assume the away fans will arrive early to create some noise in the away end - lots of European teams do this.

Yes I know from following German football as the name suggests that away fans get in when the gates open to create the atmosphere

scooby
14-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Yes I know from following German football as the name suggests that away fans get in when the gates open to create the atmosphere

Should be a good night, let's hope they leave disappointed.

Hibernian Verse
14-07-2016, 09:33 AM
They'll get a shock when we still have hundreds rocking up to Easter Road at 7.50pm! [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

we are hibs
14-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Let's get the place rocking tonight! :flag:

silverhibee
14-07-2016, 12:34 PM

The marchers look a dodgy bunch, right at the start of this video, how will Scottish Police cope with this lot. :greengrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354TTtjhNiw

Callum7
14-07-2016, 12:42 PM
The marchers look a dodgy bunch, right at the start of this video, how will Scottish Police cope with this lot. :greengrin

Link doesn't work.

CapitalGreen
14-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Why oh why do we not put away fans in the upper tier!! Get them as far away from the pitch as possible!!! We need to stop being so nice to visiting supporters!!

Doesn't bother me, I would rather see fans around the pitch edge than empty stands.

Hermit Crab
14-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Doesn't bother me, I would rather see fans around the pitch edge than empty stands.

Well it bothers me that they get close to the pitch and their players to encourage them and intimidate ours...

CapitalGreen
14-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Well it bothers me that they get close to the pitch and their players to encourage them and intimidate ours...

I'd hate to see us go the route of Italy and Spain where away fans are given terrible allocations in miles away from the pitch in half empty stadiums. It has done a lot to discourage fans from travelling away in these countries.

silverhibee
14-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Link doesn't work.

Strange, working for me.

Callum7
14-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Strange, working for me.

Wasnt working on my phone but is working on my iPad now,.

Leithenhibby
14-07-2016, 01:28 PM

Will be interesting to see how this pans out. Especially if they pull the flares out. :wink:

silverhibee
14-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Wasnt working on my phone but is working on my iPad now,.

:aok:

Hermit Crab
14-07-2016, 01:50 PM
I'd hate to see us go the route of Italy and Spain where away fans are given terrible allocations in miles away from the pitch in half empty stadiums. It has done a lot to discourage fans from travelling away in these countries.

Distances between teams in these countries are also a lot greater than Scotland.

Hibby Gav
14-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Will be interesting to see how this pans out. Especially if they pull the flares out. :wink:

The breadman will issue another statement condemning Hibs.... ;)

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2016, 02:28 PM
I take it they put those with asthma in the other parts of the ground. :wink:

bod
14-07-2016, 02:54 PM

where does one purchase these tadger flashing kilts ? because I don't when wearing mine

FranckSuzy
14-07-2016, 02:56 PM

Probably at the top of the East :tee hee:

silverhibee
14-07-2016, 03:04 PM

:tee hee:

Keith_M
14-07-2016, 03:33 PM
The Hibs Fans will drown out their Ultras with the rustling of Newspapers and Slurping Bovril.

:wink:

Canon Hannan
14-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Wish we had the same Ultras. Reminds me of OGC Nice. They have great tunes and back the team for 90 minutes. We could do the same. 500-1000 ultras in the FF Lower.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A7x9Ukn0sYdXOQEAGP93Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBs YWhiN2NvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkAw--?p=ogc+nice+ultras&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003#action=view&id=17&vid=720824397a065e10e9ef6f928f077c6e