PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BRONDBY AWAY TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
13-07-2016, 10:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6634)

Fuzzywuzzy
13-07-2016, 10:42 AM

Got to laugh at the difference in the prices!!

Baldy Foghorn
13-07-2016, 10:48 AM

Wonder how many will buy a kids ticket to save £3.40 :hmmm:

blackpoolhibs
13-07-2016, 10:49 AM

Bronby have an average attendance of 15k, how can they afford to pay players £20k a week on these prices? :confused:

Since90+2
13-07-2016, 10:49 AM
That's fantastic value. Maybe does seem Hibs overpriced the home leg as you would expect a big noisy home support with they prices.

wazoo1875
13-07-2016, 10:50 AM

😂😂😂

FromTheCapital
13-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Just for clarification, is that dark grey section behind the goals to the left the area I should buy tickets for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wazoo1875
13-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Just for clarification, is that dark grey section behind the goals to the left the area I should buy tickets for?

Yes

GreenCastle
13-07-2016, 10:58 AM

£6.20 for an adult ticket! :top marks

Wow - imagine those prices here...

Anyone know the cost of a Brondby league game?

How many fans do we think will travel ?

Thecat23
13-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Said it from the start, Hibs have done some great things but have the pricing for these games way off the mark.

We are not in Europe. We are simply in the qualifiers and Hibs should not have put the price above £12 imo.

Still I've gone and bought mine but don't agree at all with it.

St Pauli Hibee
13-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Ticket purchased for both legs now

Brondby have the option of print @ home for your ticket Superb

CapitalGreen
13-07-2016, 11:04 AM
That's fantastic value. Maybe does seem Hibs overpriced the home leg as you would expect a big noisy home support with they prices.

Brondby are also letting in season ticket holders free of charge.

green&left
13-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Fantastic prices (Hibs/Scottish football wake up and take note) and the offering the facility for allowing away fans to buy and print tickets is superb aswell. Well in Brondby :aok:

PS The prices for our away leg and the fact Hertz are charging £12 for next week shows how over-priced our tickets are.

green&left
13-07-2016, 11:10 AM
£6.20 for an adult ticket! :top marks

Wow - imagine those prices here...

Anyone know the cost of a Brondby league game?

How many fans do we think will travel ?

Sure the Brondby lad on here said its around £12

Diclonius
13-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Football is far better priced in Germany/Scandanavia compared to the rampant hyper-capitalist game we have over here. Better quality, too.

.Sean.
13-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Between the price of this and when you see what Hearts are charging, it's clear we're being ripped off massively.

Be be nice to see the board members who are on here come on and explain why?

FromTheCapital
13-07-2016, 11:17 AM
To those who've printed at home, is this how our tickets should look?

St Pauli Hibee
13-07-2016, 11:19 AM
To those who've printed at home, is this how our tickets should look?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160713/8a8cf6a5bce155940955c09efccba144.jpg

Exactly like that, I've done the same

FromTheCapital
13-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Exactly like that, I've done the same

Perfect mate, see you there!! Hail Hail

MWHIBBIES
13-07-2016, 11:22 AM
If folk want those prices here they can say goodbye to McGinn, Cummings, Hanlon etc.

blackpoolhibs
13-07-2016, 11:25 AM
If folk want those prices here they can say goodbye to McGinn, Cummings, Hanlon etc.

How do Bronby make their money? :confused:

CB_NO3
13-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Or one of the most expensive boards in Scotland for the last 10 years. They were good value for money.

green day
13-07-2016, 11:40 AM
How do Bronby make their money? :confused:

Must be sponsorship or something like that.

Someone up the thread said football in Germany / Skandi is cheap etc - it is, but don't tell me the Bayern team are paupers and earning less than the SPFL players!!

The money has to come from somewhere, in Scotland its the fans as our product is not attractive enough to bring in big money sponsorship.

Fairly simple really - money out must = money in.

Not a go at you, by the way, but for all those on the other threads moaning about ticket prices / seasons etc - fine, we know ours are expensive, but you need to pay the bills somehow.

Until and unless someone comes up with an incredible sponsorship deal we are where we are.

blackpoolhibs
13-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Must be sponsorship or something like that.

Someone up the thread said football in Germany / Skandi is cheap etc - it is, but don't tell me the Bayern team are paupers and earning less than the SPFL players!!

The money has to come from somewhere, in Scotland its the fans as our product is not attractive enough to bring in big money sponsorship.

Fairly simple really - money out must = money in.

Not a go at you, by the way, but for all those on the other threads moaning about ticket prices / seasons etc - fine, we know ours are expensive, but you need to pay the bills somehow.

Until and unless someone comes up with an incredible sponsorship deal we are where we are.

I understand that the money must come from somewhere, :greengrin i didn't imagine the Danish league to be one where sponsors spent big? :confused:

Crowds are not huge, but the money must come in to support bigger wages than ours especially with their prices being lower. :confused::confused::confused:

lucky
13-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Or one of the most expensive boards in Scotland for the last 10 years. They were good value for money.

What figures are you basing this on ? Only LD is paid by Hibs.

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Bronby have an average attendance of 15k, how can they afford to pay players £20k a week on these prices? :confused:
That number is blown out of proportion. Agger was probably on a deal like that, but that was a special one time thing. Right now the highest paid player is probably Kahlenberg at around £40k a month.

The ticket posted in here looks as it should, though you should remove the link or cover the scanning code as it can be copied and used ;)

OsloHibs
13-07-2016, 11:51 AM
On the other thread about adults using kids tickets, I got abuse for saying how Hibs are far too expensive.
You shouldn't be paying 3 or times the minimum wage for a ticket.

There are so many ways to save & make money- but Scottish football doesn't do it.

P's. And bronby won't charge season ticket holders for that game!

OxoHibby
13-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Tickets booked.

Outstanding value and really easy system to use

:flag::flag:

green day
13-07-2016, 11:58 AM
There are so many ways to save & make money- but Scottish football doesn't do it.

Maybe you should get in touch with LD then - if you have good ideas, Im sure she would be delighted to hear.

(not being sarcastic, by the way).

green with envy
13-07-2016, 11:59 AM

Yeah, £22.00 for which is probably a bonus one off game and yet we're getting charged just over £6.00 and yet folks can't see what's wrong with that.

Maybe Hibs shouldn't stop at £22.00 if it's just about maximising their revenue.

EH54
13-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I think we all know that Hibs ticket prices are high but are high because we need to maintain spending to get us out this league i'm happy to do that and have done... But for this one game I'm sure Hibs would have been able to afford to slash ticket prices to hopefully help encourage more supporters to come along to ER on Thursday

easty
13-07-2016, 12:04 PM
I understand that the money must come from somewhere, :greengrin i didn't imagine the Danish league to be one where sponsors spent big? :confused:

Crowds are not huge, but the money must come in to support bigger wages than ours especially with their prices being lower. :confused::confused::confused:

On Wikipedia it says that the Danish league had a 3 year TV deal, starting the 2009-10 season, worth 140million euros. That's pretty decent. About £40m a season. Can't find any more recent information than that. I think we can only assume that the Danish equivalent of Neil Doncaster isn't so much of a clueless bellend.

Fuzzywuzzy
13-07-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm sure Bradford City had a kind of set price for season tickets on a reduced basis. They saw their uptake and crowds increase.

FromTheCapital
13-07-2016, 12:08 PM
That number is blown out of proportion. Agger was probably on a deal like that, but that was a special one time thing. Right now the highest paid player is probably Kahlenberg at around £40k a month.

The ticket posted in here looks as it should, though you should remove the link or cover the scanning code as it can be copied and used ;)

Cheers [emoji1][emoji85]

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 12:10 PM
On Wikipedia it says that the Danish league had a 3 year TV deal, starting the 2009-10 season, worth 140million euros. That's pretty decent. About a season. Can't find any more recent information than that. I think we can only assume that the Danish equivalent of Neil Doncaster isn't so much of a clueless bellend.
About £45m to be divided between 12 clubs in the past season.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Being stupid here, is it just the yellow areas we can buy in?
Gives me the option of buying tickets in the red and blue areas as well!

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Being stupid here, is it just the yellow areas we can buy in?
Gives me the option of buying tickets in the red and blue areas as well!
You'll want the dark grey named "udebane nedre". The yellow section is the stand for the vocal Brøndby fans :wink:

patlowe
13-07-2016, 12:17 PM

Would be fascinating to see a comparison in terms of viewer numbers as Scottish football seems criminally undersold by the powers that be in this country.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2016, 12:20 PM
You'll want the dark grey named "udebane nedre". The yellow section is the stand for the vocal Brøndby fans :wink:

Ta, just booked them

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Would be fascinating to see a comparison in terms of viewer numbers as Scottish football seems criminally undersold by the powers that be in this country.
20m viewers combined over 33 rounds in the 2014/15 season in Denmark. Over to you ;)

OsloHibs
13-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Maybe you should get in touch with LD then - if you have good ideas, Im sure she would be delighted to hear.

(not being sarcastic, by the way).

Scottish football didn't listen to what Barry Hearn had to say, so my email isn't gonna start the revolution of Scottish football, is it?

Baldy Foghorn
13-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Ta, just booked them

In Hibs end Billy or vocal Brondby section?:greengrin

matty_f
13-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Between the price of this and when you see what Hearts are charging, it's clear we're being ripped off massively.

Probably because hearts fans pay an additional X amount per month through FoH and have sold more season tickets than we have, so can afford to do that.

easty
13-07-2016, 12:46 PM
20m viewers combined over 33 rounds in the 2014/15 season in Denmark. Over to you ;)

According to this site (http://www.thefootballlife.co.uk/post/93845944336/spfl-viewing-figures-201415), there were 7.6m viewers of Scottish football league games in the 2014/15 season, it's missing the figures for St Mirren v Celtc and Dundee v Dundee Utd, but I doubt that would boost the overall figure all that much.

norhfc
13-07-2016, 12:49 PM
I read somewhere that Scotland and Norway are top of the football attendance list per head per population thingy. We do ok but could do a lot better with ticket pricing, we do compete with EPL mind for TV viewers but more should be done to get bums on seats.

Brightside
13-07-2016, 12:52 PM

Something that Hibs will never see. So the tickets will remain high.

marinello59
13-07-2016, 12:53 PM
According to this site (http://www.thefootballlife.co.uk/post/93845944336/spfl-viewing-figures-201415), there were 7.6m viewers of Scottish football league games in the 2014/15 season, it's missing the figures for St Mirren v Celtc and Dundee v Dundee Utd, but I doubt that would boost the overall figure all that much.

We are up against the English Premiership here. I'd bet that more Scots watch that than our own game.

bod
13-07-2016, 01:06 PM

good luck with that.you'll no hear peep from them regarding this.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2016, 01:08 PM
In Hibs end Billy or vocal Brondby section?:greengrin

I'll be vocal wherever they put me😄

green with envy
13-07-2016, 01:10 PM

The obsessive are usually seen to be the biggest culprits.:wink:

Hermit Crab
13-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Looks like it's the terracing we are in. The stadium guide says the away fans have the choice of upper seating or lower terrace places.

Radge70
13-07-2016, 01:33 PM
If Carlsberg made football tickets! Speaking of which I reckon I can buy an extra half pint now with what I've saved!!

Bishop Hibee
13-07-2016, 01:39 PM
We are up against the English Premiership here. I'd bet that more Scots watch that than our own game.

Probably correct but the EPL will probably be more popular viewer-wise in Denmark than their domestic game.

Col_0762
13-07-2016, 02:11 PM
For folk not wanting to print their ticket and risk losing it etc, if you download the Billetto app, the ticket displays on your phone and can be used at the gate. Saves worrying about your ticket and one less thing to lose.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2016, 02:12 PM
For folk not wanting to print their ticket and risk losing it etc, if you download the Billetto app, the ticket displays on your phone and can be used at the gate. Saves worrying about your ticket and one less thing to lose.

I'll take a photo of mine, hope it works as a back up

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 02:33 PM
I suggest you only use that as a backup. Brøndby do have scanners for phones, but not for all the entrances yet, and I am not sure about the away end. You could ask them on email or on twitter, if you don't wanna bring a paper ticket.

Hermit Crab
13-07-2016, 03:03 PM
I suggest you only use that as a backup. Brøndby do have scanners for phones, but not for all the entrances yet, and I am not sure about the away end. You could ask them on email or on twitter, if you don't wanna bring a paper ticket.

It says north lower away on my ticket, is that the standing area as the stadium guide says that away fans have the choice, upper seating or lower terrace places. Would be good if it's terracing (standing). :aok:

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 03:12 PM
It says north lower away on my ticket, is that the standing area as the stadium guide says that away fans have the choice, upper seating or lower terrace places. Would be good if it's terracing (standing). :aok:
The lower part is standing, but that is not allowed by UEFA, so my guess is that you will have to go to the upper section. Maybe if you guys really come in numbers, you will be granted the entire north stand. That would require a lot of tickets sold in good time though. The upper section isn't too bad. I watch half the home matches in the opposite corner by choice.
Also, the entire Sydsiden nedre (south side lower) where the vocal Brøndby fans are usually placed is a standing section, so that will be closed as well, moving the vocal fans to the upper section.

Hermit Crab
13-07-2016, 03:48 PM
The lower part is standing, but that is not allowed by UEFA, so my guess is that you will have to go to the upper section. Maybe if you guys really come in numbers, you will be granted the entire north stand. That would require a lot of tickets sold in good time though. The upper section isn't too bad. I watch half the home matches in the opposite corner by choice.
Also, the entire Sydsiden nedre (south side lower) where the vocal Brøndby fans are usually placed is a standing section, so that will be closed as well, moving the vocal fans to the upper section.

Does the rule apply to qualifiers as well as theres definitely some grounds in countries that have standing, I watched TNS v Appoel last night in a champions league qualifier and there was people in a standing section at the stadium. Our tickets definitely say Nordea Nedre Udebane under seat category and under area it says Udebane Nedre Unum.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Anyone know how many Hibs fans are intending going to the away game?

Hermit Crab
13-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Anyone know how many Hibs fans are intending going to the away game?

General consenus was that around 500 had booked up but no way of knowing exactly how many have booked up Billy.

7Hero
13-07-2016, 04:32 PM
looks like the ticket is claiming an 8pm kick off local time, that leaves plenty time for sightseeing (in the pub)..

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Does the rule apply to qualifiers as well as theres definitely some grounds in countries that have standing, I watched TNS v Appoel last night in a champions league qualifier and there was people in a standing section at the stadium. Our tickets definitely say Nordea Nedre Udebane under seat category and under area it says Udebane Nedre Unum.
Yeah, we've had the same problem for years and years as our main stand is standing section, and each year we've either moved to the upper section or installed temporary mobile seats, so I'm pretty sure the rules apply.

I guess there could be an exception rule for the away end, but I'm not sure. And this year will be our first with standing section in the away end for Uefa games. We removed the seats during last season as they kept being terrorized by our local rivals and thrown onto the pitch. So I'm not entirely sure. Maybe you are lucky.

Keith_M
13-07-2016, 04:55 PM
If Scotland received €40M per year in TV rights, maybe we'd be able to charge less for games as well.

What we get in comparison is quite pathetic.

easty
13-07-2016, 04:57 PM
If Scotland received €40M per year in TV rights, maybe we'd be able to charge less for games as well.

What we get in comparison is quite pathetic.

Doubt we'd be able to charge less. Celtc and Rangers would share £35m and the rest of us would be sharing the rest between us.

Keith_M
13-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Doubt we'd be able to charge less. Celtc and Rangers would share £35m and the rest of us would be sharing the rest between us.

Still more than we get now

:greengrin

DeliriousNomaD
13-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Was at the stadium last year. Cracking ground and their fans are great. Very noisy.

lucky
13-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Got to say I'm a bit surprised that Hibs have not taken names of those with tickets. After all our last competive game seen us riot and attack every opposition player and goad those wee shy characters from Govan. I'm sure I read in the Scottish press that we should be banned because of our support.

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Got to say I'm a bit surprised that Hibs have not taken names of those with tickets. After all our last competive game seen us riot and attack every opposition player and goad those wee shy characters from Govan. I'm sure I read in the Scottish press that we should be banned because of our support.

Probably would have been different, had Hibs been selling them. Buying direct from Brondby takes away the added form filling in

murray26
15-07-2016, 06:10 PM
I can't seem to get the print at home option.. Do you have to enter your card details before this option becomes available..? Sorry if I'm being thick.. Any advice would be much appreciated..

Billy Whizz
15-07-2016, 06:21 PM
I can't seem to get the print at home option.. Do you have to enter your card details before this option becomes available..? Sorry if I'm being thick.. Any advice would be much appreciated..

Have you registered firstly?

kaimendhibs
15-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Football is far better priced in Germany/Scandanavia compared to the rampant hyper-capitalist game we have over here. Better quality, too.

Not always. Me and Jumbo paid 40 euros each to watch Union Berlin in April and thats the 2nd division

murray26
15-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Have you registered firstly?

Yes.. No sure why I'm not getting the print at home option.. I'm using that billeto site.. I'll try again tomorrow.. Worse case scenario I'll buy tickets when I get over..

Skåne Hibs
15-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Yes.. No sure why I'm not getting the print at home option.. I'm using that billeto site.. I'll try again tomorrow.. Worse case scenario I'll buy tickets when I get over..

You should have a pdf attachment sent with the ticket email.

murray26
16-07-2016, 11:01 AM
You should have a pdf attachment sent with the ticket email.

Sorted.. Thanks..

Brøndbyfan
21-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Dunno if this is new information, but just saw Brøndby tweet that you guys are getting the entire lower part of the end stand (excluding the terraced part). Think the capacity is 2000 or so.