PDA

View Full Version : Away Leg

Humo
12-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Booked flights and accommodation for Copenhagen but does anyone if you just buy tickets for the game over there? Or what the situation is with that? Cheers. GGTH

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

St Pauli Hibee
12-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Booked flights and accommodation for Copenhagen but does anyone if you just buy tickets for the game over there? Or what the situation is with that? Cheers. GGTH

Im beginning to think it may be pay at the gate, Brondby fans are pay at the gate for the game at Easter Road and the later it gets the more it seems that it will inevitably be the same for Hibs fans going to Brondby, P.S. in exactly the same situation with regards flights and accommodation booked

Humo
12-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Im beginning to think it may be pay at the gate, Brondby fans are pay at the gate for the game at Easter Road and the later it gets the more it seems that it will inevitably be the same for Hibs fans going to Brondby, P.S. in exactly the same situation with regards flights and accommodation booked
Cheers mate, just worried cause I'm hearing rumours that we're taking double what we took the malmo so want a ticket sorted soon

SunshineOnLeith
12-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Their stadium holds 30,000, there won't be any issues.

blackpoolhibs
12-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Dont buy Euros for the trip, apparently they dont use them in Denmark. :doh::whistle::embarrass

Skåne Hibs
12-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Cheers mate, just worried cause I'm hearing rumours that we're taking double what we took the malmo so want a ticket sorted soon

Online tickets will be on sale this week and you'll be able to pay at the gate too.

southern hibby
12-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Spoke to ticket office regarding tickets for away leg and was informed that Bronby POSSIBLY may bring tickets over with them....

Read into this what you want.....

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
12-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Their stadium holds 30,000, there won't be any issues.

Perhaps, However the Brondby fan that posts on here said that the away end is restricted to 800 seats as the terracing in the away end can't be used in uefa cup matches. Crap rule but hey ho.

Found this online.

AWAY FANS

Away fans who make the trip to Brondby Stadion are housed within the north-east corner within section 14 and the other greyed out areas of the above seating plan.
Visiting supporters have a choice of how much they watch the match with the upper section containing seats and the lower terrace places.

HibbyDave
12-07-2016, 06:22 PM
anyone found deals? I can't find any realistic flights from anywhere north of Manchester. Tried Skyscanner etc

trev the hat
12-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Dont buy Euros for the trip, apparently they dont use them in Denmark. :doh::whistle::embarrass

What's the script with this G ? I took Danish & Swedish the last time & Euros.
Approx 8 Danish to a quid so beers in pubs around 40 Krone each
Couple hundred quid of Krone & Euros backup for me I think 🤔

blackpoolhibs
12-07-2016, 08:47 PM
What's the script with this G ? I took Danish & Swedish the last time & Euros.
Approx 8 Danish to a quid so beers in pubs around 40 Krone each
Couple hundred quid of Krone & Euros backup for me I think 樂

I took Euros to Sweden, i just never thought Denmark were not in the Euro. :greengrin We flew straight to Malmo so did not have any need for Danish currency.

£5 a pint is not so bad Trev. :greengrin

trev the hat
12-07-2016, 08:59 PM
I took Euros to Sweden, i just never thought Denmark were not in the Euro. :greengrin We flew straight to Malmo so did not have any need for Danish currency.

£5 a pint is not so bad Trev. :greengrin

Ah I see, we were based in Copenhagen last time so needed both.
Sure it was £7 a pint in the Drum, Malmo 😳 it was cans for me in the square.
£5 gets a round in the Stanley no ? 😉 😄
We arrive mid afternoon Wed G drop a txt & I'll get you one of those £5 beers 🍺

blackpoolhibs
12-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Ah I see, we were based in Copenhagen last time so needed both.
Sure it was £7 a pint in the Drum, Malmo  it was cans for me in the square.
£5 gets a round in the Stanley no ?  
We arrive mid afternoon Wed G drop a txt & I'll get you one of those £5 beers 

:aok:

We arrive roughly the same time, £5 will get you two pints and a bag of crisps in the stanley. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
12-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Perhaps, However the Brondby fan that posts on here said that the away end is restricted to 800 seats as the terracing in the away end can't be used in uefa cup matches. Crap rule but hey ho.

Found this online.

AWAY FANS

Away fans who make the trip to Brondby Stadion are housed within the north-east corner within section 14 and the other greyed out areas of the above seating plan.
Visiting supporters have a choice of how much they watch the match with the upper section containing seats and the lower terrace places.

Stadium plan

Hermit Crab
13-07-2016, 01:16 AM
Stadium plan

Tucked away high up in a corner, I hope hibs do the same to them at Easter rd on Thursday. If any club officials are reading this then put the Brondby fans in the upper tier of the south out the way thank you.

Greencore
13-07-2016, 02:07 AM
Tucked away high up in a corner, I hope hibs do the same to them at Easter rd on Thursday. If any club officials are reading this then put the Brondby fans in the upper tier of the south out the way thank you.
Never understood why we don't do this to teams who only require one stand, placing them in the above north stand. We even thank the away teams fans for attending.

Brøndbyfan
13-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Tickets will be available online with a print option, I'm sure. They always are.

Regarding currency: As stated we decided to opt out on the Euro like you guys, and therefore still have danske kroner. Most places will accept your euros, but really there's no point in bringing them. Also, Denmark and Copenhagen especially is much more credit card-friendly than the UK and Scotland in my experience. I actually can't remember the last time I've had cash on me in Denmark. If you do want some cash then there's ATM's all over the place in the airport. I will cost you the withdrawal fee of about 3 quid, but I imagine danske kroner can be hard to come by in Scotland.

Edit: I see now that the information was obsolete as I wrote it.

Hermit Crab
13-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Tickets will be available online with a print option, I'm sure. They always are.

Regarding currency: As stated we decided to opt out on the Euro like you guys, and therefore still have danske kroner. Most places will accept your euros, but really there's no point in bringing them. Also, Denmark and Copenhagen especially is much more credit card-friendly than the UK and Scotland in my experience. I actually can't remember the last time I've had cash on me in Denmark. If you do want some cash then there's ATM's all over the place in the airport. I will cost you the withdrawal fee of about 3 quid, but I imagine danske kroner can be hard to come by in Scotland.

Edit: I see now that the information was obsolete as I wrote it.

Are we in the standing section as it's the lower tier of the stand and doesn't have seat numbers on the ticket.