PDA

View Full Version : Brondby star man out of Easter Road game

Col L
12-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Maybe a Hibbie working at Passport Control/Visa Office has done us a wee favour? :flag:

http://www.kickoff.com/news/67026/lebogang-phiri-to-miss-brondbys-europa-league-clash-with-hibernian-due-to-visa-issues

erin go bragh
12-07-2016, 11:06 AM
What a shame 😀👍🇳🇬🏆

Jack Hackett
12-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Maybe a Hibbie working at Passport Control/Visa Office has done us a wee favour? :flag:

http://www.kickoff.com/news/67026/lebogang-phiri-to-miss-brondbys-europa-league-clash-with-hibernian-due-to-visa-issues

A couple of comments on that story appear to suggest that they think we are a 'physical' side.

HappyHanlon
12-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Star player is Wilczek. Need to mark the **** out him

St Pauli Hibee
12-07-2016, 12:17 PM
A couple of comments on that story appear to suggest that they think we are a 'physical' side.

They certainly are most of their players are 6ft or above, will be sh**ing myself every time they get a set piece Rocker is the biggest threat there @ 6ft 5" 1/2

Oh dear

Keith_M
12-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Surely they should have applied for a Visa when the draw for the first and second qualifying rounds was made, as there was only one country they could be going to, instead of waiting two weeks.

Even if they hadn't beaten Valur, it would only have meant the loss of a few quid for the Visa Application.

Seems a bit lacking in organisation.

Ronniekirk
12-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Surely they should have applied for a Visa when the draw for the first and second qualifying rounds was made, as there was only one country they could be going to, instead of waiting two weeks.

Even if they hadn't beaten Valur, it would only have meant the loss of a few quid for the Visa Application.

Seems a bit lacking in organisation.

Or maybe complacent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southern hibby
12-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Playing devils advocate here, but read that Rapid Vienna are after him. So is Europe the same as a cup game play for one club can't play for another in the compitition within the same year????

If this is the case I'd be worried ( if I was a Bronby fan) that Bronby are leaving the door open for a move that he may just want.

GGTTH

muzzando
12-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Playing devils advocate here, but read that Rapid Vienna are after him. So is Europe the same as a cup game play for one club can't play for another in the compitition within the same year????

If this is the case I'd be worried ( if I was a Bronby fan) that Bronby are leaving the door open for a move that he may just want.

GGTTH

Pretty sure the qualifying rounds don't count in that sense as they're technically not the competition proper

Ergye
12-07-2016, 06:38 PM
They could play with a team of Ivan Sproules or nobody at all, they are still getting skelped big time. :flag:

southern hibby
12-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Pretty sure the qualifying rounds don't count in that sense as they're technically not the competition proper

Well that's that idea blown out the water before it was even launched

GGTTH