PDA

View Full Version : GK Strip

since90plustwo
11-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Is it just me or are our keepers playing in last seasons away kit?? ANy reason for this does anyone know?

hibsforeurope
11-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Just sports have probably forgotten to give the order to nike in time.

Craig_HFC
11-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Is it just me or are our keepers playing in last seasons away kit?? ANy reason for this does anyone know?

I'd guess that the goalkeeper strips haven't been released/provided to Hibs yet.

Total guesswork though.

since90plustwo
11-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Bit of a shambles to be honest. Got a European Tie this Thursday and still not been provided with a keeper kit. Hopefully this is the last year of Nike.

Pretty Boy
11-07-2016, 11:50 AM
It's not really that big a deal but surely even wearing last seasons GK kit would be better than an outfield strip. Same sponsor and manufacturer so not that big a deal.

It's only the cheap teamwear GK kits we have used since using Nike so not like we are waiting on anything fancy anyway.

Iain G
11-07-2016, 12:04 PM
It's not really that big a deal but surely even wearing last seasons GK kit would be better than an outfield strip. Same sponsor and manufacturer so not that big a deal.

It's only the cheap teamwear GK kits we have used since using Nike so not like we are waiting on anything fancy anyway.

Oor Rod has decided that as Budgie wore (and washed) his own goalie tops then it should be good enough for our current custodians to do the same :agree:

iwasthere1972
11-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Bit of a shambles to be honest. Got a European Tie this Thursday and still not been provided with a keeper kit. Hopefully this is the last year of Nike.

Something to go in the strip would be useful to.

My_Wife_Camille
11-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Otso won't be wearing last years away kit on Thursday

Callum7
11-07-2016, 12:50 PM

It would look to similar to this seasons kit.

Pretty Boy
11-07-2016, 01:04 PM
It would look to similar to this seasons kit.

We had a yellow goalkeeper kit last year as well. In fact they are selling them for £16 in the club shop at the moment. That would have done.

tamig
11-07-2016, 01:31 PM

I thought it looked very similar to last season's away kit but didn't think it actually was. Is anyone certain it is last year's away kit?

My_Wife_Camille
11-07-2016, 01:42 PM
I thought it looked very similar to last season's away kit but didn't think it actually was. Is anyone certain it is last year's away kit?

Definitely was but won't be worn any more. Think we will have a purple keepers kit though and a yellow one.

Coults1875
11-07-2016, 01:50 PM
A side note to this...

Hibs have missed a huge opportunity to have the home kit ready for the European tie. Means loads of fans will be attending Thursdays game wearing an outdated shirt.

hibsforeurope
11-07-2016, 02:05 PM
A side note to this...

Hibs have missed a huge opportunity to have the home kit ready for the European tie. Means loads of fans will be attending Thursdays game wearing an outdated shirt.

Not only that but the club shop have no date as to when the new Nike Training and Apparel range will be in stock.

erin go bragh
11-07-2016, 09:00 PM
A side note to this...

Outdated ! Last seasons Home top is timeless . I'll be wearing it with pride :)

Broken Gnome
11-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Do other teams with Nike gear suffer the same problems we've had?

If you take it on a retail and merchandise front, the close season has been an utter disaster hasn't it?

Dibben
11-07-2016, 09:29 PM
It's great having a big 'brand' Nike doing our kits, but hopefully next season we change supplier!