PDA

View Full Version : Sc goal

Leith's finest
11-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Just for a minute try and forget David Gray's goal, what is your other fav goal of the scottish cup, Paul Hanlon's goal. at the pbs is mine.With Stokes 2nd on 21/05/16 a close 2nd,

Viva_Palmeiras
11-07-2016, 09:51 AM
JCs header out of nothing sparked it all off IMO.

Billychaotic182
11-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Malonga's against raith was a beaut

Bill Milne
11-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Malonga's against raith was a beaut

This

Waxy
11-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Stokes first in the final but the run is filled with epic goals.

Craig_HFC
11-07-2016, 12:16 PM
JCs header out of nothing sparked it all off IMO.

The cross that Jase scored from was also 'delivered' by Liam Henderson.

Highland_Hibee
11-07-2016, 01:28 PM
JC's winning PK in the semi final. It was a fairly poor penalty itself but nobody else was going to get to take it even after what went on in the game for him. Top lad. Can we just say every goal was special?

Ryan91
11-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Why not the goal that started the journey from Darren McGregor the 1000th goal scored by Hibs in the Scottish Cup

Nothing particularly special about the way in which the goal was scored, but we all know what it started :greengrin

Also thought that Keatings' goal against ICT was great patient play from the team.

SJM
11-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Stokes up in Inverness, didn't give us a prayer after the LC final.

Ozyhibby
11-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Hanlon. Every time. I went just as mental when that went in as when Gray's went in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
11-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Hanlon for me.

There were a lot of memorable goals in the run but the celebrations when that went in were absolutely mental. To come back from the dead in that way at a ground where we haven't had a lot of luck in recent years was, with the benefit of hindsight, maybe the 1st inclination we were going to do something special. I think the cup victory is all the sweeter because Hearts had us beat and the continuation of the hoodoo was in their hands and they absolutely bottled it.

matty_f
11-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Hanlon. Every time. I went just as mental when that went in as when Gray's went in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gray's provoked a much more mental reaction but Hanlon's was comfortably second.

Hanlon for me. :agree:

sambajustice
11-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Anyone sad enough to work out how many Scottish Cup goals Hibs scored between this victory and the previous one...?

:-D

Craig_HFC
11-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Hanlon for me.

There were a lot of memorable goals in the run but the celebrations when that went in were absolutely mental. To come back from the dead in that way at a ground where we haven't had a lot of luck in recent years was, with the benefit of hindsight, maybe the 1st inclination we were going to do something special. I think the cup victory is all the sweeter because Hearts had us beat and the continuation of the hoodoo was in their hands and they absolutely bottled it.

Agreed. Other than 21/05, the game at Tynie was my favourite game last season by an absolute mile. The celebrations were unbelievable from both the players and the supporters (although we sort of merged into one at that point :greengrin).

I still get shivers up my spine when I watch Hanlon hit the ball on the slide, the ball squirm under Alexander and the Hibs support erupt as one mass of Hibee joy.

Dunedin Hibs
12-07-2016, 09:00 AM
Hanlon for me.

yep Paul Hanlon's for sure. When it went in...you could have heard my yelp from New Zealand. Absolutely outstanding. We won the cup on a memorable - undefeated - run. It was our year (finally) because the boys in green in white from Edinburgh made it so. Absolutely Anthony Stoked!

BS44
12-07-2016, 09:11 AM
A colleague of mine who supports the dogs told me he felt physically sick when Hanlon equalised, hopefully the other 400000 dogs felt the same. 😀

Hanlon the Hibby last minute equaliser against them for me.

Tha Cabbage Kid
12-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Just for a minute try and forget David Gray's goal, what is your other fav goal of the scottish cup, Paul Hanlon's goal. at the pbs is mine.With Stokes 2nd on 21/05/16 a close 2nd,
Tough one.for me. I can't forget about that goal even for a.second

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk