PDA

View Full Version : Comedy

GreenNWhiteArmy
08-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Just wondering if there are any other stand up comedians on the board? I've just got back in to it and had a gig at the stand last week.*

Only getting in to the comedy circles now really so would be interested to see if any other fellow hibby's are involved in the scene and had any success?*

Being a hibs fan and doing comedy are 2 things that are important to me so would be good to chat with any other like minded people

Onceinawhile
08-07-2016, 11:57 PM
I've done a couple of gigs -a number of years ago- but let it slide due to work and family. I'd love to get back into it, but can't be bothered.

I'd like a stand up comedy thread though! Managed to catch Kevin Smith up town the other day and ask him about my hero George carlin and it was fantastic to hear about him.

Just Jimmy
09-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Loads of comedians on this forum mate. The boy trying to peddle sow as better that Cummings was a particularly funny guy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Loads of comedians on this forum mate. The boy trying to peddle sow as better that Cummings was a particularly funny guy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

True he should have his own show on tv

GreenNWhiteArmy
09-07-2016, 12:38 PM
I've done a couple of gigs -a number of years ago- but let it slide due to work and family. I'd love to get back into it, but can't be bothered.

I'd like a stand up comedy thread though! Managed to catch Kevin Smith up town the other day and ask him about my hero George carlin and it was fantastic to hear about him.

Superb mate - would love to chat wi others that have done or do stand up. You should get back in to it, I done a bit last year then gave up for similar reasons but the reaction I got throughout my set then at the end has given me the buzz to kick on

Galahibby
14-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Any recommendations for the Fringe?

Craig_HFC
14-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Any recommendations for the Fringe?

Comb it to the side.