PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road Tour

Togs91
08-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Just a quick post here, for anyone who has not yet taken the tour of the ground. (im sure the majority have!) Got it as a fathers day present from my 4 month year old son and its absolutely worth every penny! The guys who take you round have a real deep passion for the club and alot of knowledge from years of following the hibees. We had 4 generations of hibbys with us today all spinning yarns of days from the old terraced stands onwards. Really good day had by all and another hibee to add to the family, born the year we lifted the cup! (Tried to upload images on my phone however not very good with this malarky!) Just wondering if anyone else has any storys/memorys that were re-visited from taking the tour with family/friends that they had forgotten?

monktonharp
08-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Just a quick post here, for anyone who has not yet taken the tour of the ground. (im sure the majority have!) Got it as a fathers day present from my 4 month year old son and its absolutely worth every penny! The guys who take you round have a real deep passion for the club and alot of knowledge from years of following the hibees. We had 4 generations of hibbys with us today all spinning yarns of days from the old terraced stands onwards. Really good day had by all and another hibee to add to the family, born the year we lifted the cup! (Tried to upload images on my phone however not very good with this malarky!) Just wondering if anyone else has any storys/memorys that were re-visited from taking the tour with family/friends that they had forgotten? I did the same on Father's day with my daughter and one of my granddaughters. It was a fantastic day. our day was free, as organised through the historical trust but those guys did a fantastic job. I would recommend it to anyone remotely interested in our club!

Onceinawhile
09-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Four months old and he got you that? He's up to speed quick.