PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at The Rangers

Time For Heroes
08-07-2016, 10:49 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/08/martyn-waghorn-james-tavernier-reject-rangers-contract-offer

Ronniekirk
08-07-2016, 10:54 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/08/martyn-waghorn-james-tavernier-reject-rangers-contract-offer

Cant open link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leithenhibby
08-07-2016, 10:55 PM

:greengrin

Leithenhibby
08-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Cant open link

70KevinHFC62
08-07-2016, 10:57 PM
No pot to piss in comes to mind

monktonharp
08-07-2016, 11:02 PM
all 3 of them going in the huff, and just because they never got to parade there losers medals.

hibbypostie
08-07-2016, 11:22 PM
no worries cant they just use the cash they will make in Europe :wink:

monktonharp
08-07-2016, 11:33 PM
After giving it some thought, they are virtually in the same position as us. losing 2 of their best (we lost 2 on loan) and possibly losing their manager(we lost ours). however, we've gained a manager who is well thought of in fitba circles and we don't have the worry of facing big teams like Partick,M/well,StJ etc this season

#FromTheCapital
08-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Got a doing from all those hooligan hibs fans on the 21st of May according to Keith Jackson, can't blame them.

Onceinawhile
09-07-2016, 12:08 AM
It's almost as if spending all your money on a never was from the championship in England might upset people.

Steve20
09-07-2016, 03:44 AM
They'd be lucky if Tavernier rejects all new contract offers. Yeah he scored goals for them in the championship, but he's a right back and his defensive play is poor. He'll get found out big time this season.

Time For Heroes
09-07-2016, 05:12 AM
They'd be lucky if Tavernier rejects all new contract offers. Yeah he scored goals for them in the championship, but he's a right back and his defensive play is poor. He'll get found out big time this season.

I reckon he's not signed one because Stokes hasn't let him out of his back pocket yet!

KWJ
09-07-2016, 05:27 AM
Why did they agree to such ****ty 3 year contracts just 1 year ago then? :confused:

GreenLake
09-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Why did they agree to such ****ty 3 year contracts just 1 year ago then? :confused:

Beggars can't be choosers

mikewynne
09-07-2016, 05:29 AM

Couldn't agree more. He will be a liability for them this season, terrible and predictable in defense, that won't be covered up by up the occasional nice attacking move against poorer teams.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 06:08 AM
Hope they struggle big time

brog
09-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Pretty hard for magic hat to persuade them to sign contracts when he hasn't signed his own. Come in agent Barton!!

Smartie
09-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Am I the only one who has a bit of sympathy for The Rangers here?

These guys were nobodies, Wigan were more than happy to offload them. It's not like they're in the last year of their contract - they're still under contract until 2018.

Barton and Rossiter are players of either decent pedigree or great promise, it's not unreasonable for Rangers to make a decent financial offer to these players. Waghorn and Tavernier should be a bit more grateful to get the chance to play with them. It will surely only help enhance their chances of getting a decent move back down South in a year or so?

I don't know what kind of gentleman's agreements or promises on the side have been made regarding other players and their wages but any player who would get into one of these situations would be imo a mug.

It's not a secret that The Rangers don't exactly have a great deal of money kicking around so I don't see why they should be held to ransom by players with a lot of time left on their contract, especially when one player missed a large chunk of last season through injury and the other simply cannot defend.

Not sure whether I need a shower or a lie down after that but I guess I'm just a bit fed up with "player power" and people trying to mess football clubs about.

Mr White
09-07-2016, 07:42 AM

Probably. If not I'd imagine it's a small minority at best. :greengrin

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Sympathy for the Huns? Nope. They have picked off talent from other clubs for years (as have Celtic) so don't give a toss about them.

Glory Lurker
09-07-2016, 07:56 AM

These guys were nobodies, Wigan were more than happy to offload them. It's not like they're in the last year of their contract - they're still under contract until 2018.

Barton and Rossiter are players of either decent pedigree or great promise, it's not unreasonable for Rangers to make a decent financial offer to these players. Waghorn and Tavernier should be a bit more grateful to get the chance to play with them. It will surely only help enhance their chances of getting a decent move back down South in a year or so?

I don't know what kind of gentleman's agreements or promises on the side have been made regarding other players and their wages but any player who would get into one of these situations would be imo a mug.

It's not a secret that The Rangers don't exactly have a great deal of money kicking around so I don't see why they should be held to ransom by players with a lot of time left on their contract, especially when one player missed a large chunk of last season through injury and the other simply cannot defend.

Not sure whether I need a shower or a lie down after that but I guess I'm just a bit fed up with "player power" and people trying to mess football clubs about.

Can't fault your analysis one bit. Rational, objective and informed. Not a shred of sympathy for their detestable employers all the same, though! :-)

weecounty hibby
09-07-2016, 08:11 AM

It's a carefully thought out post with many good points, but the day I have sympathy for that disgusting club is the day I spontaneously combust. **** them

Aldo
09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
It's a carefully thought out post with many good points, but the day I have sympathy for that disgusting club is the day I spontaneously combust. **** them

Couldn't agree more!

ian cruise
09-07-2016, 08:22 AM

A lot of good point there but Rangers have been quite happy to encourage this biggest club in Scotland/one of the most famous clubs in the world attitude so they only have themselves to blame. They keep going on about how wealthy they are, talking big transfer kitties, etc (we know this to not be true) so you can't blame the players, especially if promises were made about improved contracts.

macca70
09-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Does that article not say their current contracts run to 2018 so Rangers have them tied down for another 2 years anyway.

If they want to leave, they will get a decent enough fee.

Deansy
09-07-2016, 08:50 AM
That's strange as when they signed, the Hun told us it was because of their name, 'Big club' and all that ?. This story reads like it's all about money - surely not .................

SJM
09-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Die again and don't come back you horrible *******s.

rodhibs55
09-07-2016, 08:58 AM

Agreed and take the ****bos with you.

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 09:19 AM
It really does show it must be all about money and that the new boys don't have any, as these two previous the rangers heroes will be giving up their last chance to play in front of decent sized crowds as they descend down the pole from Scottish football.

Either that or they are so traumatised after getting destroyed on the 21st May that they just have to get out of the country. Waghorn, overweight, one dimensional cart horse and Tavernier a clueless defender with the heart of a mouse who thinks he's a superstar. Been a long time since I have seen a defender so utterly destroyed in a final.

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 09:26 AM
A lot of good point there but Rangers have been quite happy to encourage this biggest club in Scotland/one of the most famous clubs in the world attitude so they only have themselves to blame. They keep going on about how wealthy they are, talking big transfer kitties, etc (we know this to not be true) so you can't blame the players, especially if promises were made about improved contracts.

:agree: Certainly gives a good insight into the size of the "over spend" that Dodgy Dave alluded to. He must be flooding them with money and that's why Tavernier and Waghorn want their share.

It must have been them being embarrassed into coughing up the money they were holding back from Accrington that alerted the players that the serious cash from King had finally started flowing:faf:

cabbageandribs1875
09-07-2016, 09:31 AM
i hope dundee united gub the vile filth in this seasons play-off final

brog
09-07-2016, 09:31 AM

SJM, congrats!! A post I agree with! :wink:

High-On-Hibs
09-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Not surprised, we ended Rangers as a club...... again.

PercyHibs
09-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Someone on Twitter made a good point. When you start bringing players like Joey Barton in on inflated wages everyone expects to be on a similar wage. Unrest is the result.

Keith_M
09-07-2016, 10:07 AM
:singing:

"As I was walking down the Cathcart Road,
I met a to-tal strang-er,
and he said to me,
have you been to see,
The famous Glasgow Rangers.

So I went along to Hampden Park,
just to see the not-so-famous Ran-gers,
but the boys in blue,
got beat 3-2,
by the Famous Edinburgh Hi-bees"

easty
09-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Someone on Twitter made a good point. When you start bringing players like Joey Barton in on inflated wages everyone expects to be on a similar wage. Unrest is the result.

I'm delighted to see any kind unrest at Ibrox, but I agree with this.

Waghorn and Tavernier were getting bummed up as superstars last season by Rangers, and Warburton, even that diddy goalie was being touted as a future England star.

So if Rangers go out and sign someone who's getting paid multiple times what they are, then why shouldn't they refuse to sign a new contract unless they're paid more? If you don't want them to get too high an opinion of themselves then stop treating them, and talking about them, like they're superstars.

Betty Boop
09-07-2016, 10:30 AM
The obsession with Rangers on here is cringeworthy as is the lovein with Celtic.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 10:31 AM

Yip and hopefully it will bite them on the erchie. They probably engaged their brains before thinking and didn't realise the unrest it may cause. My heart bleeds

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-07-2016, 10:34 AM
The obsession with Rangers on here is cringeworthy as is the lovein with Celtic.

Thats a lazy generalisation to say the least, two cheeks of the same arse for me.

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 10:42 AM

"As I was walking down the Cathcart Road,
I met a to-tal strang-er,
and he said to me,
have you been to see,
The famous Glasgow Rangers.

So I went along to Hampden Park,
just to see the not-so-famous Ran-gers,
but the boys in blue,
got beat 3-2,
by the Famous Edinburgh Hi-bees"

:thumbsup:

Oh they cried when they surrendered

Surrendered then they died

As Stokesy rose, Tavernier Froze

Then Gray sent them back to guarding walls.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 11:02 AM
They are so full of keech. We don't do walking away then watched their club die

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 11:19 AM
They are so full of keech. We don't do walking away then watched their club die

You're right and here's the confirmation. Olden but golden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zw92lSNus

PatHead
09-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Maybe it is not so much player power but the new club wanting to raise money by selling them. By offering a contract they know they won't sign and they then have the excuse to offload them and raise much needed cash.

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Thats a lazy generalisation to say the least, two cheeks of the same arse for me.

:agree: Where are all these celtc lovers? we need a decent inquisition, like many I have always found it possible to dislike and ridicule both cheeks at the same time and still fit a life in between:greengrin

Eyrie
09-07-2016, 11:31 AM
:agree: Where are all these celtc lovers? we need a decent inquisition, like many I have always found it possible to dislike and ridicule both cheeks at the same time and still fit ridiculing Hearts for being in between:greengrin

FTFY by adding the Yams in the anatomically correct place.

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 11:41 AM
FTFY by adding the Yams in the anatomically correct place.

:greengrin I have to admit that I tend to treat them as straightforward inadequate imbeciles with a superiority complex that isn't based on much. Even the now defunct Glasgow rangers actually got something of a return in line with the money they stole, the yams got a couple of trophies, utter humiliation because of who some of their victims were and a great many of them got personally stiffed by their hero Vlads cash only "share offer".

There's ugly sister class and there's yam class.

Tamhere1875
09-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Will Wee Joey still be there after the Christmas transfer window ?

hibsbollah
09-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Maybe it is not so much player power but the new club wanting to raise money by selling them. By offering a contract they know they won't sign and they then have the excuse to offload them and raise much needed cash.

:agree: The story also comes from the poisoned pen of total ring piece, hun lover and The Guardians very own Traynor disciple, Ewen Murray. I wouldnt be surprised if they were just trying to drum up some interest in the players concerned.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 12:19 PM

Well that's me telt! 😳

O'Rourke3
09-07-2016, 12:26 PM
:agree: The story also comes from the poisoned pen of total ring piece, hun lover and The Guardians very own Traynor disciple, Ewen Murray. I wouldnt be surprised if they were just trying to drum up some interest in the players concerned.

I hate it when you sit on the fence.....

ancient hibee
09-07-2016, 01:53 PM
I find the idea that English clubs will be queuing up for them bizarre.Nobody particularly wanted them before they spent time playing at a poor level.

brog
09-07-2016, 02:39 PM

I watched that for a full minute before realising it wasn't a spoof. I did love when the crowd at ER sang Walk away, walk away, walk away to the The Rangers fans after the 4th goal went in in 12/14 & the away end emptied!,

SJM
09-07-2016, 02:41 PM

:greengrin:

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 02:41 PM
I find the idea that English clubs will be queuing up for them bizarre.Nobody particularly wanted them before they spent time playing at a poor level.

Certainly would be surprised if they got any EPL clubs interested but a move to the championship is realistic for them

SJM
09-07-2016, 02:42 PM

They have been massive rivals the past two seasons. I'm sure when Celtic come to town next we will remember how much we hate they ****s too 👍

SanFranHibs
09-07-2016, 02:47 PM

Someone must have hacked his account!! ;)

But it's ok....Comey says he has only been extremely careless.....not negligent !!

:flag:

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 02:49 PM

Why? They are domestic rivals and I think in any league in the world you will find supporters who will comment on their nearest rivals. As for this love in with Celtic, I've not seen it! Have to admit I hate the Huns a bit more than Celtic but that doesn't mean I love Celtic. It's like a contest between jedward and one direction. Probably hate jedward a wee bit more but one direction are still pricks 😳👍

SJM
09-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Someone must have hacked his account!! ;)

But it's ok....Comey says he has only been extremely careless.....not negligent !!

:flag:

Any need?

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 02:59 PM
I watched that for a full minute before realising it wasn't a spoof. I did love when the crowd at ER sang Walk away, walk away, walk away to the The Rangers fans after the 4th goal went in in 12/14 & the away end emptied!,
They are the rangers, there's no one stranger.

Living proof right here. I did like the irony of him knowing they would eventually be called the rangers.

WoreTheGreen
09-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Has it got kids if not a bit worrying the teddy bearson the couch. Reminds of the old perv in the Simpsons

PercyHibs
09-07-2016, 03:12 PM
I'm delighted to see any kind unrest at Ibrox, but I agree with this.

Waghorn and Tavernier were getting bummed up as superstars last season by Rangers, and Warburton, even that diddy goalie was being touted as a future England star.

So if Rangers go out and sign someone who's getting paid multiple times what they are, then why shouldn't they refuse to sign a new contract unless they're paid more? If you don't want them to get too high an opinion of themselves then stop treating them, and talking about them, like they're superstars.

Completely agree. And the players are quite right to ask for more. Its the same reason the EPL has spiralled out of control.

Dashing Bob S
09-07-2016, 03:14 PM

Celtic are loathed on here as much as Rangers, though evidently that's not enough for some people, who would be better off at Ibrox or Tynecastle.

Hibrandenburg
09-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Celtic are loathed on here as much as Rangers, though evidently that's not enough for some people, who would be better off at Ibrox or Tynecastle.

Ouch!

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2016, 05:34 PM
From Twatter. ..

Dave King just been spotted in Edmiston Drive with an ATM strapped to his back....

"Tell Tav and Waggy I've got the money!"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Eyrie
09-07-2016, 06:00 PM
From Twatter. ..

Dave King just been spotted in Edmiston Drive with an ATM strapped to his back....

He couldn't afford a ticket for T in the Park.

hibs#1
09-07-2016, 06:12 PM
My mate was adamant today that they were signing will grigg for 2 million

He wasnt amused when I burst out laughing haha 😂

SJM
09-07-2016, 06:14 PM
They could afford to sign Barton and he won't be cheap.

Aldo
09-07-2016, 06:40 PM
My mate was adamant today that they were signing will grigg for 2 million He wasnt amused when I burst out laughing haha dde02

I burst out laughing reading this post.

They don't have that sort of money!!

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2016, 06:48 PM
They could afford to sign Barton and he won't be cheap.
Have they paid him yet? :)

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Have they paid him yet? :)

What was the transfer fee?

Ozyhibby
09-07-2016, 06:58 PM

Free

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2016, 07:34 PM

Nowt, but he hasn't had a pay day yet :greengrin

Bostonhibby
09-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Nowt, but he hasn't had a pay day yet :greengrin

Free

Aye, it all mounts up for the big spending new boys right enough, free + nowt = not very much plus unknown wages for a thirty something free transfer who wasn't fighting moneyed English clubs off with a stick.

Sir David Gray
09-07-2016, 09:05 PM
They'll have caught a major break if Tavernier leaves, the boy's average at best and will be found out in the Premiership next season if he stays IMO.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 10:03 PM
They'll have caught a major break if Tavernier leaves, the boy's average at best and will be found out in the Premiership next season if he stays IMO.

Amazing thing is the way he conducts himself, he thinks he is a superstar. Offensively, he is quite good tbh and that ball he put in for their leveller was a cracker. Defensively, inept

Dashing Bob S
09-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Amazing thing is the way he conducts himself, he thinks he is a superstar. Offensively, he is quite good tbh and that ball he put in for their leveller was a cracker. Defensively, inept

Very decent going forward, totally miscast as a defender. Who can forget his lightweight performance when he was brushed aside by Anthony Stokes for the Hibernian equaliser in the Scottish Cup final of this year? You know, the one when David Gray also rose to a Henderson corner to nod home the injury time winner that gave Hibs the trophy and ended a 114 jinx?

I think many of us on this board will recall those events.

So yes, I agree with your points about Tavernier.

Sir David Gray
09-07-2016, 10:33 PM

His primary position is a defender though and as a defender, I don't rate him in the slightest.

monktonharp
09-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Celtic are loathed on here as much as Rangers, though evidently that's not enough for some people, who would be better off at Ibrox or Tynecastle.:agree:

PatHead
09-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Very decent going forward, totally miscast as a defender. Who can forget his lightweight performance when he was brushed aside by Anthony Stokes for the Hibernian equaliser in the Scottish Cup final of this year? You know, the one when David Gray also rose to a Henderson corner to nod home the injury time winner that gave Hibs the trophy and ended a 114 jinx?

Sure you didn't just dream that?

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-07-2016, 10:45 PM
His primary position is a defender though and as a defender, I don't rate him in the slightest.

Looks like a wide midfielder filling in at the back.

HoboHarry
09-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Sure you didn't just dream that?

I dream of it every night. The dream usually starts with a naked Diane Lane but that soon ends and then it doesn't take long to get to the best part of the dream.....😀

10-07-2016, 02:14 PM

This 100%. Vile, poisonous institution, rotten to their very core. Scotlands almighty shame.

Northernhibee
10-07-2016, 02:26 PM
Stokes showed that Tavernier is a poor mans Kujabi. He's probably well overpaid as it is.

SuperAllyMcleod
10-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Stokes showed that Tavernier is a poor mans Kujabi. He's probably well overpaid as it is.

"A poor mans Kujabi" - there is no greater insult!

jonty
10-07-2016, 06:31 PM
From Twatter. ..

So that's where the TITP ATM went.......

Onion
10-07-2016, 07:00 PM

As big a humbling experience as Tavernier is ever likely to have, and blew apart all the fawning and adulation of the Hun lovin' media. In fact, you'd have to think long and hard about a bigger savaging in any cup final.

magpie1892
10-07-2016, 08:51 PM
As big a humbling experience as Tavernier is ever likely to have, and blew apart all the fawning and adulation of the Hun lovin' media. In fact, you'd have to think long and hard about a bigger savaging in any cup final.

Taverner is on a basic of £2750 but the pitch was that he'd cash in - and has - with win bonuses and a £ for promotion clause.

This is double sourced from the football angle, and handily one of my few exes that still speaks to me works for HMRC.

I'm having trouble, however, seeing how a disgruntled Tavernier could get more elsewhere? He's a ****ing terrible defender who got found out so many times last season, not least on 21/5.

It's Ian Black again. Flat track bully, found out when it came to actual technical ability. That said, I've seen him play for STFC and the fans love him.

It's merely a case of ego and agent over ability. Sevco are NOT in the position to rewrite a contract only 1/3 expired. The reason that he's getting twitchy is because win bonuses are going to be harder to come by next season than last.

The bookies have Sevco as runners up. Personally, it's the sheep for me.

What Barton is getting paid (and it is NOWHERE NEAR £30k/wk, BTW) is nothing to do with Tavernier's concerns.

He's merely trying to maximise his income. Nothing wrong with that, esp. when you find that top-flight Scottish footballers are not as **** as it seems fashionable to believe.

Haymaker
10-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Taverner is on a basic of £2750 but the pitch was that he'd cash in - and has - with win bonuses and a £ for promotion clause.

:shocked:

villager
11-07-2016, 08:52 AM
"A poor mans Kujabi" - there is no greater insult!

Alan o'brien without the speed.

allezsauzee
11-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Quite disgusting behaviour from the players. it's an amazing success story that this brand new football club has risen from nothing to being Scottish Cup Runners Up in only 4 years and now some of their players are just trying to hold them to ransom :greengrin

shreevesy
11-07-2016, 02:59 PM

This is double sourced from the football angle, and handily one of my few exes that still speaks to me works for HMRC.

I'm having trouble, however, seeing how a disgruntled Tavernier could get more elsewhere? He's a ****ing terrible defender who got found out so many times last season, not least on 21/5.

It's Ian Black again. Flat track bully, found out when it came to actual technical ability. That said, I've seen him play for STFC and the fans love him.

It's merely a case of ego and agent over ability. Sevco are NOT in the position to rewrite a contract only 1/3 expired. The reason that he's getting twitchy is because win bonuses are going to be harder to come by next season than last.

The bookies have Sevco as runners up. Personally, it's the sheep for me.

What Barton is getting paid (and it is NOWHERE NEAR £30k/wk, BTW) is nothing to do with Tavernier's concerns.

He's merely trying to maximise his income. Nothing wrong with that, esp. when you find that top-flight Scottish footballers are not as **** as it seems fashionable to believe.

Tavernier needs the money to get the new ******** he got ripped on 21st stitched back together, one of the worst players I've seen play and I've seen a few.
I'm a bit itk with the Barton wage and with appearance money and win bonus he will clear £30k per week by a long way - basic is £22.5k. Can't and won't reveal my source.

StevieT
11-07-2016, 03:19 PM

Was he not also brushed aside by Paul Hanlon for a (winning?) goal at ER?

Nutmegged
11-07-2016, 05:42 PM

You're thoughtful analysis is wasted on the manky club you choose to use it on I'm afraid, I hope everyone screws them over, live by the sword die (again) by the sword.

magpie1892
11-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Tavernier needs the money to get the new ******** he got ripped on 21st stitched back together, one of the worst players I've seen play and I've seen a few.
I'm a bit itk with the Barton wage and with appearance money and win bonus he will clear £30k per week by a long way - basic is £22.5k. Can't and won't reveal my source.

Heard his basic was a lot nearer 20k and he will never in a million years clear 50% bonuses at hun - they can't and won't be able to afford it!

ronaldo7
11-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Heard his basic was a lot nearer 20k and he will never in a million years clear 50% bonuses at hun - they can't and won't be able to afford it!

Maybe STV will pay the bonuses. Reporting ones that is.:wink:

https://t.co/8QPKh57SXs

Joe6-2
12-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Bread man back on Sky! Signing contract extension, first time I've seen him since May 21st!
Funny it's the 12th of July!!

stewartbrownn
12-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Both of them have moved their families up to that wretched city so I cant envisage them moving anytime soon. Good news for left wingers.

lapsedhibee
12-07-2016, 04:02 PM

The Rangers? Promises on the side? What could possibly go wrong with that? :greengrin

greenginger
12-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Both of them have moved their families up to that wretched city so I cant envisage them moving anytime soon. Good news for left wingers.

A mate of mine said he saw Warburton on Princes Street late this afternoon.

Maybe he has moved here.

Finn2015
12-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Can imagine the Huns will be heartened at the moment. Super red imps go ballistic Celtic are atrocious

Smartie
12-07-2016, 07:19 PM
A mate of mine said he saw Warburton on Princes Street late this afternoon.

Maybe he has moved here.

I'd just assumed that since Alan Stubbs owns him he'd be down in Rotherham.

Bishop Hibee
12-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Huns will be salivating at the Celtc performance so far.

Bostonhibby
12-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Can understand their excitement but there's got to be half a chance of them getting to experience their first European match ever eventually?

Unless they decided to voluntarily liquidate themselves again before it happens.

truehibernian
12-07-2016, 11:06 PM

"Henderson to deliver....." - 3-2, big Dom "I don't care about The Rangers...."

Couldn't care less about The Rangers or Celtic - when they lose and lose badly it's very sweet. They represent nothing good about Scottish football in a holistic sense - I'd love them to leave Scottish football and try and work their way from League 2 in England - because I genuinely believe both would thereafter languish in the lower leagues once the fascination wears off !