PDA

View Full Version : Question Access to Card Option

Ken
08-07-2016, 08:40 PM
I've just bought 3 tickets for next Thursday's game and chose add access to card option, but just wanted to check if it would definitely add access to all 3 season tickets with me buying in the general sale? I allocated the tickets to 3 season ticket holders in my group in our normal seats.

Has anyone done this before?

If not I can give the ticket office a phone to double check.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlbertK86
08-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Yep done it in the past

ACLeith
08-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Also done that last season and it worked fine. Also done it for next Thursday so it it fails I'll see you outside Ken and we can all charge the turnstile together 🙄

H113EE5
08-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Also done that last season and it worked fine. Also done it for next Thursday so it it fails I'll see you outside Ken and we can all charge the turnstile together 

Worked every time for me. The IT side of things appears to be pretty slick!

SuperAllyMcleod
09-07-2016, 05:49 AM
I've just bought 3 tickets for next Thursday's game and chose add access to card option, but just wanted to check if it would definitely add access to all 3 season tickets with me buying in the general sale? I allocated the tickets to 3 season ticket holders in my group in our normal seats.

Has anyone done this before?

If not I can give the ticket office a phone to double check.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to keep a copy of the confirmation email on my phone - just in case - but never had an issue on the many times I've done this.