PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MOTHERWELL AND BRONDBY TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE

RSS Bot
08-07-2016, 04:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6622)

DaveF
08-07-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm not really into dot counting but when I bought my seat for Sunday there were tons of empty seats in my area - might not be too many there by the looks of things.

Billy Whizz
08-07-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm not really into dot counting but when I bought my seat for Sunday there were tons of empty seats in my area - might not be too many there by the looks of things.

Most of the fans round me aren't going, as it's costing them £22 on Thursday and they can't afford both games

I think we'll get around 4,000 or so on Sunday

DaveF
08-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Most of the fans round me aren't going, as it's costing them £22 on Thursday and they can't afford both games

Fair point. Especially since I've not bought my ticket for thursday yet :greengrin

greenlex
08-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Are Brondby turning up with a hairy guitarist in a top hat?

David_D
08-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Working Sunday but will be there Thursday.

h1bee123
08-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Bought my ticket for Europa league when they were first released, now there seems to be much better areas available. Is there anyway to swap seats? I choose print at home option.

Jim Herriot
08-07-2016, 10:38 PM
I want to get one of their scarves...

Mango Man
08-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Bought my ticket for Europa league when they were first released, now there seems to be much better areas available. Is there anyway to swap seats? I choose print at home option.

That's exactly what has happened to me!!

Was thinking we had done really well with ticket sales, because there wasn't many options left.

Bishop Hibee
09-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Be lucky to be 5K tops on Sunday. Loads of fans on holiday and others buying Brondby and Birmingham City tickets instead.

Onceinawhile
09-07-2016, 01:02 AM
It's a friendly against Motherwell. What kind of crowd are people really expecting?

Personally I find it embarrassing that a team like Motherwell are in a league above us and using it as a tune up.

cabbageandribs1875
09-07-2016, 01:36 AM

same here, bought a ticket for an area i really don't fancy as soon as they went on sale and just had a look to see thousands available, for BOTH games :rolleyes:

OsloHibs
09-07-2016, 02:22 AM
Read that the manager isn't gonna be there.

bingo70
09-07-2016, 05:34 AM
Don't care if it's only me at the Mptherwell game but I'm hoping for a good crowd for the Brondby game, European nights are class and unlike the Malmö game I think this team deserves a good European night (I don't think runners up in cup competitions should have got a European place).

I'm hoping sales are slow for the Brondby game as it's sort of creeped up on us, with the euros being on I think people maybe just didn't realise it's so soon, obviously there'll be a lot more hype about it in the next few days so hopefully sales pick up.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 06:12 AM
It's a friendly against Motherwell. What kind of crowd are people really expecting?

Personally I find it embarrassing that a team like Motherwell are in a league above us and using it as a tune up.

Gutting that I can't be there for the euro game, going Motherwell game but feel it should be other way round in an ideal world! Think the crowd tomorrow will be sparse and Motherwell will probably only bring a handful to. Still, got to take your football fix wherever you can find it

bruno
09-07-2016, 06:36 AM

Bought couple tickets for the brondby game as I have friends up this week but was surprised at cost a little for such an early Europa round
However if it's a big crowd will be justified I guess

ian cruise
09-07-2016, 06:38 AM
Read that the manager isn't gonna be there.

Was that not a quote from Neil Lennon saying he wasn't going to be at Bronby game thus weekend as he'd learn more watching his own side against Motherwell?

marinello59
09-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Was that not a quote from Neil Lennon saying he wasn't going to be at Bronby game thus weekend as he'd learn more watching his own side against Motherwell?

He isn't going to be at the Motherwell game due to media commitments.
It's just a training session anyway, he'll get plenty of feedback from his team.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 08:04 AM
But but but, I was only coming tomorrow to see Neil 😢😩

bingo70
09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
He isn't going to be at the Motherwell game due to media commitments.
It's just a training session anyway, he'll get plenty of feedback from his team.

Tbh I'm pretty dissapointed by this. I understand the arguments for him honour in his contract but surely the BBC would have understood his career as a manager has to take priority and wouldn't have been too unreasonable to deal with given they'd have had about a months notice.

I know he'll have his staff there but I just hope it doesn't send the wrong signals to his players. Doesn't show a huge amount of commitment to the club IMO

I'm sure this post will be scoffed at and laughed at as its only a pre season game but IMO it's a big game on Thursday and lennons not had much of an opportunity to see them play in the flesh.

I also would have liked him to be at the development team game against Hawick but hey ho suppose in th bigger scheme of things it's not that big a deal.

Keith_M
09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Bought couple tickets for the brondby game as I have friends up this week but was surprised at cost a little for such an early Europa round
However if it's a big crowd will be justified I guess

TBF, Brondy are a decent level of opposition, so I think the price is justified.

It's also the same price as a home league game against the likes of Dumbarton.

marinello59
09-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Tbh I'm pretty dissapointed by this. I understand the arguments for him honour in his contract but surely the BBC would have understood his career as a manager has to take priority and wouldn't have been too unreasonable to deal with given they'd have had about a months notice.

I know he'll have his staff there but I just hope it doesn't send the wrong signals to his players. Doesn't show a huge amount of commitment to the club IMO

I'm sure this post will be scoffed at and laughed at as its only a pre season game but IMO it's a big game on Thursday and lennons not had much of an opportunity to see them play in the flesh.

I also would have liked him to be at the development team game against Hawick but hey ho suppose in th bigger scheme of things it's not that big a deal.
If it was a competitive game I would agree with you. But it's a kick about. I don't really see the need for him to be there. Playing these games behind closed doors would be the sensible option for me, its just a training session prior to the real game against Brondby.

Keith_M
09-07-2016, 08:33 AM
If it was a competitive game I would agree with you. But it's a kick about. I don't really see the need for him to be there. Playing these games behind closed doors would be the sensible option for me, its just a training session prior to the real game against Brondby.

I get your point but I hope Hibs treat it as a bit more than just a kick about.

I wan't Hibs to win every game, even friendlies...

...though maybe it's for the best that I'm not a Football Manager. :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
09-07-2016, 10:08 AM
is anyone actually going tomorrow :confused: just a sea of green

dots

Pretty Boy
09-07-2016, 10:11 AM
is anyone actually going tomorrow :confused: just a sea of green

dots

I am, I'll buy my ticket in the morning. I've still to buy for Brondby as well, just been lazy tbh.

I reckon a few will decide tomorrow morning, a nice day and the thought of live football will make up a few minds.

Keith_M
09-07-2016, 10:14 AM
is anyone actually going tomorrow :confused: just a sea of green dots

Maybe somebody announced that it was MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon. :greengrin

or maybe lots of people are just gonna PATP.

lyonhibs
09-07-2016, 10:21 AM
I'll be paying at the pod tomorrow. Absolutely buzzing to see a game at ER for the first time in 18 months

cabbageandribs1875
09-07-2016, 10:22 AM
I am, I'll buy my ticket in the morning. I've still to buy for Brondby as well, just been lazy tbh.

I reckon a few will decide tomorrow morning, a nice day and the thought of live football will make up a few minds.

light showers 12-7pm, think the tennis final might have an effect

Maybe somebody announced that it was MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon. :greengrin

or maybe lots of people are just gonna PATP.

reasonable price as well = £10

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Did look and heavy showers forecast for tomorrow in sunny leith. Probably that and Murray in the final will persuade a few people to stay in

jodjam
09-07-2016, 11:05 AM
light showers 12-7pm, think the tennis final might have an effect

reasonable price as well = £10

Beers in town and watch the tennis. Friendlies should be closed doors. Will be at ER on Thursday.

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Don't agree friendlies should be closed doors ya miserable sods.😀It's a chance to get back to the fitba, a chance to bring and introduce kids to the game and the club and a day out for those of us who live outside the area. Stop being so bloody miserable. If you don't enjoy friendlies then your choice, don't bother going but there are plenty who look forward to getting along to see their team after a break and can make a day of it

HH81
09-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Don't agree friendlies should be closed doors ya miserable sods.😀It's a chance to get back to the fitba, a chance to bring and introduce kids to the game and the club and a day out for those of us who live outside the area. Stop being so bloody miserable. If you don't enjoy friendlies then your choice, don't bother going but there are plenty who look forward to getting along to see their team after a break and can make a day of it

That is a good effort traveling up for that, train or car?

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 11:16 AM
That is a good effort traveling up for that, train or car?

Train mate. It's a day out 😀

HH81
09-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Train mate. It's a day out 😀

My day out will be at the rugby tomorrow. Shame not an English friendly in yorks or lancs.

Onceinawhile
09-07-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm not going to the Motherwell game so that I can afford the brondby game. Far more important imo.

Scouse Hibee
09-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Be lucky to be 5K tops on Sunday. Loads of fans on holiday and others buying Brondby and Birmingham City tickets instead.

Are Birmingham on sale?

Ringothedog
09-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Are Birmingham on sale?

No

MWHIBBIES
09-07-2016, 12:26 PM
If Neil Lennon learns 1 thing about 1 player then it is worth him being at the game on Sunday. He should absolutely not be off doing TV when we are playing.