PDA

View Full Version : Copenhagen match tickets

Hibrandenburg
07-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Thinking about popping up on the 21st for the game. When will the tickets go on sale? I've seen we can buy tickets for the home leg but I'm worried that living in Germany I might not get the tickets delivered on time for the away leg. Also, would it be possible to print my own ticket for the away game or will there be pay at the gate entry?

Thanks in advance.

Just seen that FTC has started a similar thread. Admins please feel free to merge if FTC is OK with it.

Hermit Crab
07-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Thinking about popping up on the 21st for the game. When will the tickets go on sale? I've seen we can buy tickets for the home leg but I'm worried that living in Germany I might not get the tickets delivered on time for the away leg. Also, would it be possible to print my own ticket for the away game or will there be pay at the gate entry?

Thanks in advance.

Just seen that FTC has started a similar thread. Admins please feel free to merge if FTC is OK with it.

Cant sell tickets until we know who we are playing.

CapitalGreen
07-07-2016, 12:40 PM

Thanks in advance.

In Maribor, they were selling tickets at the ground during the afternoon on the day of the game. Not sure if Brondby will do the same but may be worth asking - they have responded to some Hibs fans questions on Twitter already.

pacoluna
07-07-2016, 12:54 PM
we are playing Copenhagen? news to me :wink: Copengahen play Crusaders on the 19th

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Cant sell tickets until we know who we are playing.

I know, I tried getting cup final tickets for this year but we still don't know who we're playing against. :wink: But thanks for your input.

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 07:22 AM
In Maribor, they were selling tickets at the ground during the afternoon on the day of the game. Not sure if Brondby will do the same but may be worth asking - they have responded to some Hibs fans questions on Twitter already.

That would be great if it was the case. I'll give them a bell. Thanks :thumbsup:

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 07:23 AM
we are playing Copenhagen? news to me :wink: Copengahen play Crusaders on the 19th

So we're not playing in Copenhagen? :confused:

Skåne Hibs
08-07-2016, 12:19 PM

Thanks in advance.

I emailed Brondby and got this response regarding tickets:

Hi
Thanks for reaching out.
The tickets will be online next week. Keep an eye out at:
https://billetto.dk/search?text=br%C3%B8ndby
You can also buy tickets on match day.
Med venlig hilsen | Best regards

pacoluna
08-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Yes however it is brondby match tickets you will be looking for not Copenhagen match tickets :na na:

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Yes however it is brondby match tickets you will be looking for not Copenhagen match tickets :na na:

Just hope Brondby fans coming over don't end up in Hibernia :rolleyes:

pacoluna
08-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Just hope Brondby fans coming over don't end up in Hibernia :rolleyes:
So if you were going to an Everton game u would ask for Liverpool match day tickets ?

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 08:58 PM
So if you were going to an Everton game u would ask for Liverpool match day tickets ?

No but if I asked about tickets for a match involving Hibs in Copenhagen on a Hibs forum it would be reasonable to assume those reading that request would know what I mean without feeling the need to be a dick about it.

ben johnson
08-07-2016, 09:17 PM
No but if I asked about tickets for a match involving Hibs in Copenhagen on a Hibs forum it would be reasonable to assume those reading that request would know what I mean without feeling the need to be a dick about it.

Buy a ticket from Hibs. Pay for it and I will bring it over. In Copenhagen Wednesday night about 9pm. Just in time for the happy hour at the Generator Hostel.

Billy Whizz
08-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Buy a ticket from Hibs. Pay for it and I will bring it over. In Copenhagen Wednesday night about 9pm. Just in time for the happy hour at the Generator Hostel.

Is happy hour £6 a pint

ben johnson
08-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Is happy hour £6 a pint

Before the Brexit it was 5.50 a pint of Guinness. Now it's nearly £6.45.

Seemingly it's an hours guzzle at about £3 a pint in the Generator. You can't get to the bar for Norwegians i am told.

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 09:48 PM
I emailed Brondby and got this response regarding tickets:

Hi
Thanks for reaching out.
The tickets will be online next week. Keep an eye out at:
https://billetto.dk/search?text=br%C3%B8ndby
You can also buy tickets on match day.
Med venlig hilsen | Best regards

Thanks mate, was gonna give them a call and ask, probably go for this option because it gives me a bit more flexibility.

Hibrandenburg
08-07-2016, 09:49 PM

Thanks for the offer Ben, I might get back to you if Brondby themselves don't sell on the day. :thumbsup:

jgl07
08-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Aye and Brondby will not be playing in Hibernian?

Hibrandenburg
09-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Aye and Brondby will not be playing in Hibernian?

:agree: If I'd said Denmark match tickets would people really think I believed we'd drawn their national team?

Skåne Hibs
09-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Bronby are letting season ticket holders in for free on the 21st, so hopefully should be a big crowd, good atmosphere.

Pretty Boy
09-07-2016, 09:46 AM
:agree: If I'd said Denmark match tickets would people really think I believed we'd drawn their national team?

Only the odd pedantic ersehole.

This place seems to have attracted more than it's fair share in recent times sadly.

ian cruise
09-07-2016, 09:50 AM

Hibs vs Copenhagen will be the first match I've not been to since I didn't go see Wimbledon AFC vs MK Dons

Keith_M
09-07-2016, 09:59 AM

So if I said I'm going to see the Wallys play a game, you'd know who I meant?

:greengrin

Only the odd pedantic ersehole.

This place seems to have attracted more than it's fair share in recent times sadly.

Wouldn't that make them totally anal?

Billy Whizz
09-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Bronby are letting season ticket holders in for free on the 21st, so hopefully should be a big crowd, good atmosphere.

Any idea how much the tickets will be for away fans

Hibrandenburg
09-07-2016, 11:18 AM
So if I said I'm going to see the Wallys play a game, you'd know who I meant?

:greengrin

Wouldn't that make them totally anal?

If you'd said Wallies then I'd presume you were down Gorgie way :greengrin

Skåne Hibs
09-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Any idea how much the tickets will be for away fans

Bronby are gonna announce it next week. Tickets for their next league game are 115 Danish kroner, but for the Reykjavik game they were only 55 Danish kroner, so good price by our standards either way