PDA

View Full Version : European tickets?

FromTheCapital
07-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Presuming that Brondby finish the job tonight, would tickets for the game go on sale early next week?

I'm already fully booked up for Copenhagen so the final piece of the jigsaw is the ticket.

Brondby stadium holds about 30,000 I think which means Hibs should get a decent allocation. Wonder what the ticket price will be like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibrandenburg
07-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Presuming that Brondby finish the job tonight, would tickets for the game go on sale early next week?

I'm already fully booked up for Copenhagen so the final piece of the jigsaw is the ticket.

Brondby stadium holds about 30,000 I think which means Hibs should get a decent allocation. Wonder what the ticket price will be like?

Just seen this after starting a similar thread. Sorry buddy and if you're OK then maybe admins could merge the threads?

Skåne Hibs
07-07-2016, 10:13 AM

Tickets for tonights game at Brondby are only 55 Danish Kroner for the away end.

Moulin Yarns
07-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Tickets for tonights game at Brondby are only 55 Danish Kroner for the away end.

£6.30 :agree:

we are hibs
07-07-2016, 10:18 AM
On the topic of European tickets, I bought my home ones 5 days ago and they still haven't arrived. Clicked for first class delivery. Anyone else's arrived?

pacoluna
07-07-2016, 10:28 AM
On the topic of European tickets, I bought my home ones 5 days ago and they still haven't arrived. Clicked for first class delivery. Anyone else's arrived?
have you not got a season ticket? if so it will just be loaded on to your card.

we are hibs
07-07-2016, 12:22 PM

I have but I bought two tickets online for my mate who's up from England and I assumed having them delivered first class would mean paper tickets being sent out?

pacoluna
07-07-2016, 12:59 PM
I have but I bought two tickets online for my mate who's up from England and I assumed having them delivered first class would mean paper tickets being sent out?
not sure mate, I always thought if you bought them online the most secure option would be to print of the matchday ticket via email.

we are hibs
07-07-2016, 02:39 PM

Moulin Yarns
07-07-2016, 02:50 PM

I would check your emails if I were you.

andyf5
07-07-2016, 05:03 PM

I had a problem last season putting games on my season ticket and buying tickets for mates in the one transaction. Ever since then I have done it in separate transactions. I reported it to the club at the time.